sneakers
09-01-2010, 12:50 AM
Oh boy.

Magnificent Seven
09-01-2010, 12:50 AM
lol

SR
09-01-2010, 08:52 AM
God help us all...he dropped the F-Bomb.

I Eat Staples
09-01-2010, 09:20 AM
I don't really think flipping out on the sidelines motivates your team or anything. I'm sure every player already knew that in football, the idea is to win a mother ******* game.

camdisco24
09-01-2010, 09:44 AM
I don't really think flipping out on the sidelines motivates your team or anything. I'm sure every player already knew that in football, the idea is to win a mother ******* game.

The way we played that night after his little flip out says differently.

Shazam!
09-01-2010, 09:46 AM
I don't really think flipping out on the sidelines motivates your team or anything.

Yeah. Like Mike Shanahan's icy stare was more effective.

I'm sure every player already knew that in football, the idea is to win a mother ******* game.

He was just letting his emotions get the best of him.

I personally liked it.

The way we played that night after his little flip out says differently.

Great point.

Magnificent Seven
09-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Hope to see him doing it again!

BroncoWave
09-01-2010, 09:37 PM

You seem like the kind of guy who could find something negative in McD helping an old lady across the street or saving someone's puppy.

If you don't think at least 90% of coaches have yelled expletives at players during a game then you are just incredibly naive.

I Eat Staples
09-01-2010, 09:52 PM
You seem like the kind of guy who could find something negative in McD helping an old lady across the street or saving someone's puppy.

I probably could.

If you don't think at least 90% of coaches have yelled expletives at players during a game then you are just incredibly naive.

I never said they didn't. That doesn't change my opinion that it doesn't accomplish anything. I'd probably do it if I was a coach too. But it doesn't accomplish anything.

broncohead
09-01-2010, 10:11 PM
I never said they didn't. That doesn't change my opinion that it doesn't accomplish anything. I'd probably do it if I was a coach too. But it doesn't accomplish anything.

Maybe not for you but I know when I played and the coach got on me or the team it motivated me to do better and try harder.

broncobryce
09-01-2010, 11:07 PM
I probably could.

Because YOU say so? Look at how we played afterward in that game. I'll take the proof on the field. Your hate is showing.