View Full Version : Polumbus traded

rcsodak
08-31-2010, 12:37 PM
to Seattle from Detroit.
Well thats a crapper.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Dreadnought
08-31-2010, 12:41 PM
Nice work by the Lions front Office. Seattle must be utterly desperate; Polumbus pass blocks like a Matador

claymore
08-31-2010, 12:58 PM
Glad we got all we could for him.

rcsodak
08-31-2010, 01:01 PM
Thus my 'crapper'.....

TXBRONC
08-31-2010, 01:18 PM
Nice work by the Lions front Office. Seattle must be utterly desperate; Polumbus pass blocks like a Matador

Well that's because he has a degree in bull fighting.

T.K.O.
08-31-2010, 01:35 PM
we could have traded quinn and polumbo for whitehurst and a box of stolen donuts:mad:

BroncoWave
08-31-2010, 01:39 PM
It was probably easier for Seattle to trade him because they probably signed him for less than he was making here.

TXBRONC
08-31-2010, 01:47 PM
It was probably easier for Seattle to trade him because they probably signed him for less than he was making here.

He came to us as a CFA so I doubt he was making all that much.

BroncoNut
08-31-2010, 01:53 PM
I didn't kow he went to detroit after we cut him.

dogfish
08-31-2010, 01:54 PM

well, you can't say we didn't get all he was worth. . . :lol:

Fan in Exile
08-31-2010, 02:08 PM
Nobody would have traded us anything for him, because it was obvious that he didn't fit our system and was going to be cut.

nevcraw
08-31-2010, 04:48 PM

Sure!! couldn't possibly be a shoddy job by the FO in determining a value..

broncobryce
08-31-2010, 05:02 PM
What did they get a 7th? Better than nothing but I'm not too upset about it. Our FO has done a good job overall of getting value for players.

BroncoWave
08-31-2010, 05:03 PM
Sure!! couldn't possibly be a shoddy job by the FO in determining a value..

How do you know that they didn't shop him and just couldn't find any takers? Are you privy to conversations in the front office that I am not.

rcsodak
08-31-2010, 08:34 PM
Nobody would have traded us anything for him, because it was obvious that he didn't fit our system and was going to be cut.
Does Detroit run ZBS?
Plus Seattle's OC knows him, remember.

jhildebrand
08-31-2010, 08:58 PM
Well seeing how Gibbs is in Seattle and Polumbus has some time with the ZBS via Denver and Dennison I am sure he will fit in nicely there!

I don't see how Denver couldnt have worked something!

nevcraw
08-31-2010, 09:46 PM
How do you know that they didn't shop him and just couldn't find any takers? Are you privy to conversations in the front office that I am not.

never said i was privy to anything.. but.. another team took our throw away OL and got something in return in short order..
sometimes the FO deserves credit. (see signing Kupe, elvis, etc. ) and sometimes they deserve some contention.. this one just smacks of knee jerk..

dogfish
08-31-2010, 10:09 PM
never said i was privy to anything.. but.. another team took our throw away OL and got something in return in short order..
sometimes the FO deserves credit. (see signing Kupe, elvis, etc. ) and sometimes they deserve some contention.. this one just smacks of knee jerk..

hey, it's one less draft pick for mcdaniels to waste. . .

:heh:

Elevation inc
09-01-2010, 09:01 AM
we would not have been able to trade him.....seattle knew we were cutting him so why trade for him, they were high enough on the waiver order and probally had no clue a team like detroit with good tackle depth would claim first.....

kudos to detroit but it wouldnt have gone down that way for us......in fact if there was a trade market for polumbus from here he might have gotten more playing time then he did.....