PDA

View Full Version : What unit needs to be upgraded the most?

Sconnie Bronco
08-31-2010, 09:31 AM
poll to follow

I know its early but message boards are for discussing, so lets discuss.

underrated29
08-31-2010, 12:05 PM
we need a DE in the worst way. We also need a badass ILB in the worst way. ( I like haggan but he can be improved upon) and a NT wouldnt be bad either...

If I was laying out draft plans for next year I would hope I could do it like:

DE
ILB
NT
RB/S
RB/S
ol
de/ilb

Lonestar
08-31-2010, 12:20 PM
I think I want to see how all the players fit before trying to replace them.

I do know unless someone like baker steps up we will need a NT.

Same applies to MLB/ILB. While dj is a great WLB not sure he is what we need at ILB.

Are we sure that the kiddies at safety are answers for when dawkins joins the HOF. Or is there a new palamalo other there on the horizon.

DEN has always had dominant safties (since the late 70s that is).

I think the oline barring injuries should be set for starters for the next decade or so.

Never can have enough rbs.

But overall depth is a concern IMHO let's see who steps up this year then we will know what the immediate needs are in the draft.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

I Eat Staples
08-31-2010, 12:40 PM
I voted linebackers, and second would be defensive line. With Dumervil out, our only good LB is DJ Williams. Moss sucks, Haggan is barely average, and who knows what we have from Ayers. We need an ILB, and possibly an OLB while Doom is out.

On our defensive line, Williams is anything but a long term solution, and behind him we have no one. Fields sucks. I don't know about Baker. And Williams has looked downright terrible so far as it is. Bannan is a good end but hasn't shown much so far. Green is a situation pass-rusher. McBean is decent at best if you have low expectations.

Wow, after reading my own post I'm thinking our defensive line is in worse shape than our LBs. But with Doom out, we have a horrible player at one OLB, and a second year player who did nothing as a rookie at the other OLB. And Haggan isn't that good.

Slick
08-31-2010, 12:49 PM
The front 7 needs the most help IMO.