PDA

View Full Version : A new category for discussions/posts.

underrated29
07-23-2008, 02:28 PM
I just saw the suggestion box so maybe this is where it goes since it is a suggestion. But the suggestion box is new and i am scared of it.

Anyways, i was thinking about upcomming Training Camp and how most of us were very dependant and grateful for the reports of kaylore and socal. As we all know they cant do that this year. Also it has been stated that quite a few people will be attending some TC's here and there and will relay what they see.

It occured to me that there could be tons of these or very few, but regardless of how many they might be easily lost with all the other new threads, or possible cloud the page with a bunch of new TC reports threads.

So if it is not too much trouble maybe we could create a "Training Camp" thread. People can report what the see. The schedules and schedule changes as well as who is going where and when or something like that.

I thought it might make things a little easier and cleaner, if not no worries.

Just say U29 you are an idiot. In no way through all that rambling were you even remotely close to what could be a helpful idea. And we are all now dumber from reading your speech may god have mercy on your soul.

girler
07-23-2008, 03:12 PM
I just saw the suggestion box so maybe this is where it goes since it is a suggestion. But the suggestion box is new and i am scared of it.

Anyways, i was thinking about upcomming Training Camp and how most of us were very dependant and grateful for the reports of kaylore and socal. As we all know they cant do that this year. Also it has been stated that quite a few people will be attending some TC's here and there and will relay what they see.

It occured to me that there could be tons of these or very few, but regardless of how many they might be easily lost with all the other new threads, or possible cloud the page with a bunch of new TC reports threads.

So if it is not too much trouble maybe we could create a "Training Camp" thread. People can report what the see. The schedules and schedule changes as well as who is going where and when or something like that.

I thought it might make things a little easier and cleaner, if not no worries.

Just say U29 you are an idiot. In no way through all that rambling were you even remotely close to what could be a helpful idea. And we are all now dumber from reading your speech may god have mercy on your soul.

U29 you are an idiot. But it's a great idea! I love it! :D

underrated29
07-23-2008, 04:57 PM
LOL- THANKS.

That makes two of us. Sadly i think the rest of the people think i am an idiot and dont like the idea and are therefore afraid to reply...

Lonestar
07-23-2008, 05:15 PM
be very easy to sticky a thread in the football forum that everyone can add their info into.. much like Broncos Off-season News/Rumor Thread

just name it Training camp reports..

IN fact.. will this work?

http://broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=319968#post319968

everyone can pop in and post what they see.

keeps the forum clean of twenty threads doing much the same thing..