PDA

View Full Version : Gannon!

rcsodak
08-30-2010, 12:39 PM
Rich Gannon just proclaimed om Sirius NFL that he sees denver in 2nd place in AFCW with 9 wins......

Talk about it....
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

underrated29
08-30-2010, 12:58 PM
it'll be at least 10 but i suppose it is better than the 4 wins Everyone else in the world seems to think.

Surprisingly from a raider too.

T.K.O.
08-30-2010, 01:00 PM
it'll be at least 10 but i suppose it is better than the 4 wins Everyone else in the world seems to think.

Surprisingly from a raider too.

i thought i heard gannon HATES the raiders org. now:confused:

topscribe
08-30-2010, 01:00 PM
Rich Gannon just proclaimed om Sirius NFL that he sees denver in 2nd place in AFCW with 9 wins......

Talk about it....

I just wish he would come out of retirement and back up Orton . . .

-----

Dirk
08-30-2010, 01:01 PM
i thought i heard gannon HATES the raiders org. now:confused:

Who doesn't? :confused:

KCL
08-30-2010, 01:29 PM
Gannon is a good guy..always loved him as a Chief...he may be right but he has an opinion like everyone else.

Northman
08-30-2010, 01:30 PM
Gannon is a good guy..always loved him as a Chief...he may be right but he has an opinion like everyone else.

I often think about what would of happened had he started that playoff game instead of Pelvis. But then again it was Shottenheimer. :lol:

KCL
08-30-2010, 01:32 PM
I often think about what would of happened had he started that playoff game instead of Pelvis. But then again it was Shottenheimer. :lol:

Gawd that pissed me off.....:mad:

:lol:

DenBronx
08-30-2010, 01:57 PM
I think the AFC W is up for grabs. The Chargers will have a tough time this year with all the contract issues and holdouts. If Vincent Jackson holds out most of the year they are screwed. They have an unproven rookie RB and are not getting any younger on defense.

But we have a brutal start before the bye week. We could easily lose 3 or 4 games before we even hit the bye. After that it's not really smooth sailing either.

I'll be shocked if we win 9 games.

rcsodak
08-30-2010, 02:07 PM
hey! If i want your opinion I'll..........

;-)

KCL
08-30-2010, 02:09 PM
hey! If i want your opinion I'll..........

;-)

You''ll what creep?

rcsodak
08-30-2010, 02:12 PM
I think the AFC W is up for grabs. The Chargers will have a tough time this year with all the contract issues and holdouts. If Vincent Jackson holds out most of the year they are screwed. They have an unproven rookie RB and are not getting any younger on defense.

But we have a brutal start before the bye week. We could easily lose 3 or 4 games before we even hit the bye. After that it's not really smooth sailing either.

I'll be shocked if we win 9 games.
SD fan called in pissed at their FO. For not taking care of the holdouts....for not helping the D, which he thinks is gonna suck. Gannon (or schein) thought SD might struggle more than many think....with 10 wins. But their schedule, to start out, is almost comical. Hard to tell they won the division last year.

topscribe
08-30-2010, 02:19 PM
SD fan called in pissed at their FO. For not taking care of the holdouts....for not helping the D, which he thinks is gonna suck. Gannon (or schein) thought SD might struggle more than many think....with 10 wins. But their schedule, to start out, is almost comical. Hard to tell they won the division last year.

They didn't win the Division last year. The Broncos lost it.

Same the year before . . .

-----

Tempus Fugit
08-30-2010, 02:23 PM
Not the easiest schedule in the world this year.

weazel
08-30-2010, 03:52 PM
our D looks to have a bend but don't break mentality... but they look very, very bendy!

I don't see us winning that many games.

I Eat Staples
08-30-2010, 04:07 PM
The Chargers will easily start out 5-1 or 6-0 with that pathetically easy schedule. 8-8 is reasonable for us, but it could be slightly better or slightly worse. We have a lot of tough games, and a lot of games that could go either way.

T.K.O.
08-30-2010, 04:15 PM
broncos 11-5
bolts 10-6
chiefs 6-10
raiders6-10
that is all...............:salute:

weazel
08-30-2010, 04:42 PM
broncos 11-5
bolts 10-6
chiefs 6-10
raiders6-10
that is all...............:salute:

lets hope so, but...

Magnificent Seven
08-30-2010, 05:56 PM
I would feel good if Broncos beat Chargers twice, Colts, Jets, Ravens, and win over Raiders in DENVER!