PDA

View Full Version : The underrated.....

rcsodak
08-28-2010, 10:39 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-NFL-s-10-most-underrated-players?urn=nfl-265758

Denver has the #1 underrated player in the league. Guess who it is.

BroncoNut
08-28-2010, 11:10 PM
I really like Kyle Orton all around right now. He seems like a class act with a good head on his shoulders and his feet on the ground;.. and he's from Iowa. I think this piece on him sums up a description of what it must be like for him; being right in between the Cutler and Tebow frenzies. I'm impressed with how he's handled it so far. I think that would be REAL tough. Aside from the obvious of wanting him to do well as a fan, I'll also pull for him personally to make a splash in the league this year.

broncobryce
08-28-2010, 11:12 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-NFL-s-10-most-underrated-players?urn=nfl-265758

Denver has the #1 underrated player in the league. Guess who it is.

Brady Quinn?

topscribe
08-28-2010, 11:32 PM
I really like Kyle Orton all around right now. He seems like a class act with a good head on his shoulders and his feet on the ground;.. and he's from Iowa. I think this piece on him sums up a description of what it must be like for him; being right in between the Cutler and Tebow frenzies. I'm impressed with how he's handled it so far. I think that would be REAL tough. Aside from the obvious of wanting him to do well as a fan, I'll also pull for him personally to make a splash in the league this year.

Orton makes a splash, the Broncos make a splash.

Therefore, I am pulling for him . . .

-----

Shazam!
08-29-2010, 12:37 AM
Ive heard of worse things than Denver making the playoffs with KO...

Besides, KO is a great QB for TT to watch and learn from. Even though he's a rookie, KO doesnt come close to TT's athleticism, but his knowledge of the system and apptitude for good decision making will help him.

pnbronco
08-29-2010, 01:57 AM
"it was just as much about a quarterback who learned to succeed in the face of chaos."

This is one of the best lines I've seen about Kyle. He never complained about being traded to Denver. To dealing with the aftermath of Cutler and the frustration of the fans with that entire ordeal. I mean the guy got booed at practice in Invesco. A kid took a sign to camp that said Orton hears a boo. He just kept trying to work harder and refine his skills.

Then when he was hoping for a calmer year here comes Tebow and now he might as well have been Casper the ghost. I saw 2 jersey's at camp with his number and I was wearing one of them. He didn't crumble, complain or blame but just kept working to be the starting QB and Captain of this team....:salute:

LRtagger
08-29-2010, 02:12 AM
Tebow is obviously the most underrated player in the league

frauschieze
08-29-2010, 02:38 AM
Completely not Broncos related, but I am loving the Biermann recognition. Go GRIZ!

/homerism

Timmy!
08-29-2010, 04:18 AM
/homerism

Quote saved. All this Griz stuff in this town is enough to make me wanna puke....it's almost like they play here or something. :heh: