PDA

View Full Version : I got an iphone!!!

BroncoWave
09-16-2007, 04:12 PM
And it's my new favorite thing! :D

I don't see how I ever lived without one!

Escobar
09-16-2007, 04:15 PM
And it's my new favorite thing! :D

I don't see how I ever lived without one!

how much did u pay dude?

anyways, guard it with your life.

BroncoWave
09-16-2007, 04:17 PM
how much did u pay dude?

anyways, guard it with your life.

300 bucks. They are discontinuing the 4 gigs but I managed to nab one before they sold out!

Escobar
09-16-2007, 04:18 PM
300 bucks. They are discontinuing the 4 gigs but I managed to nab one before they sold out!

very nice deal :beer::beer::beer:

Reidman
09-16-2007, 08:14 PM
Just be careful this doesn't happen to you.....:shocked:

Jay Levy went to the mailbox one day to find a 54-page bill from AT&T covering his family's three iPhones. Now an absurdly long bill printout from AT&T isn't anything new, but this one had a twist. A $4,800 price tag.

What happened? Well Jay and his family went on a Mediterranean cruise not too long ago, and they had their three iPhones with them. Now, they knew if they used the phones overseas, they'd incur massive charges so the phones were turned off for the entire trip. Unfortunately for Jay, that didn't mean he was safe. It turns out that even when an iPhone is off, it downloads email so you have your latest messages whenever you do turn on the phone. So while the phone was "off" it was still accessing international networks for a fee of around $25 per 20 megabytes downloaded.

Needless to say, Jay is not pleased with Apple or AT&T. The lesson here is to make sure you read every bit of the contract and familiarize yourself with the phone manual before you take it anywhere out of network. Who knows what those sneaky little devices are up to!

xX-Bronco-Xx
09-16-2007, 08:37 PM
So for the internet thing do they charge you by the month, by the minute or what? :confused:

xX-Bronco-Xx
09-16-2007, 08:39 PM
By the way, I don't feel bad at all for the family that got charged that much since they are rich anyways (Iphones for the WHOLE family, Med. cruise)

Pffffft I only wish that was my family. :mad:

BroncoWave
09-16-2007, 09:51 PM
So for the internet thing do they charge you by the month, by the minute or what? :confused:

Unlimited internet comes with the basic plan.

BroncoWave
09-17-2007, 12:17 PM
Yeah, I'll have to be careful of that because I'm going to the Virgin Islands to visit my aunt next summer. I guess i'll just have to leave my phone at home. :mad: