PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me out?

dhess747
07-17-2008, 06:29 AM
Im commin into denver for the saints game. Does anybody know if the Bronco tent at the stadium is worth the 8 bucks for 2$ beers and food.? also, are there any good bars within walking distance of the stadium? I appreciate the help!

lex
07-17-2008, 08:31 AM
Im commin into denver for the saints game. Does anybody know if the Bronco tent at the stadium is worth the 8 bucks for 2$ beers and food.? also, are there any good bars within walking distance of the stadium? I appreciate the help!

Where are you coming from? Are you a Broncos fan?

dhess747
07-17-2008, 08:53 AM
im comming from New York. Im a misplaced die-hard bronco fan. i make a trip out every year. last year was Green Bay game ouch.

claymore
07-17-2008, 09:00 AM
Im commin into denver for the saints game. Does anybody know if the Bronco tent at the stadium is worth the 8 bucks for 2$ beers and food.? also, are there any good bars within walking distance of the stadium? I appreciate the help!If you can get beers for 2 bucks....... Its way worth it, last NFL game I went to, the beers were 8 bucks alone.....

lex
07-17-2008, 10:30 AM
im comming from New York. Im a misplaced die-hard bronco fan. i make a trip out every year. last year was Green Bay game ouch.

I usually hit up spots down town, which isnt that far from the stadium especially when you take the light rail... but you probably know this.

jrelway
07-18-2008, 08:28 AM
2 beers and food at $8 is a bargain. unless their serving milwakees best and last weeks leftovers.

dhess747
07-18-2008, 12:13 PM
yeah i know its a deal but its only for 1 hour. I diddnt know if they were small-ass cups and the place was packed. plus i need to keep up with the ffb and if theres only one big screen thats not good. id like to enjoy the stadium atmosphere seein as i only get there once a year, but i think i might try d-town bars then take the "shuttle" to the stadium....

underrated29
07-18-2008, 12:19 PM
are you a pilot? You seem like one.

Anyway you can also pick up those fake binoculars (have you seen those?). They have them here at most liquor stores, not sure abpout NYC. Anyways they are life size and look exactley like binoculars, but instead of a viewing lens they are empty compartments for your alcohol. Kinda like 2 flasks.

I love those things. Infact i wanted some for my bday, i didnt get them. :tsk:

Broncos Mtnman
07-18-2008, 03:49 PM

The tent is a pretty good deal. If you're coming from out of town, I would recommend it.

As far as any bars, there are zillions of them in the LoDo area (near Pepsi Center and Coors Field) which is a healthy walk, but still within walking distance.

Have fun.

BCJ
07-19-2008, 03:57 AM
Tent are for people who are too lazy to tailgate or have no tailgate to go to because they are out of town and have no friends. If you want friends, go to orangemane.com and check out the tailgate thread. That is their big weekend this year. Make some friends, pitch in for food, help clean up and/or cook and your weekend is set. Good luck. I am flying in from Cali for the weekend.