PDA

View Full Version : Jay Cutler Conversation with Ed Werder

BroncoAV06
07-15-2008, 03:34 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?categoryId=2378529&brand=null&videoId=3488632&n8pe6c=2

Looking forward to next year, feels, good, B-Marsh, etc..

underrated29
07-15-2008, 04:54 PM
Pssh:

Houston. I have a problem here. My computer was built at the same time the nuggets won a playoff series.

Can someone please post it.

I will give you a gift.

Lonestar
07-15-2008, 06:19 PM
Pssh:

Houston. I have a problem here. My computer was built at the same time the nuggets won a playoff series.

I will give you a gift.

it is verbal If I translated it it will be the third Tuesday of next week before it is done..

NameUsedBefore
07-15-2008, 09:04 PM
Pssh:

I will give you a gift.

Summary (I watched it awhile back so this may be fuzzy):

Cutler was relieved to find out what was ailing him. Learned about Type 1. Called his old coach up to learn about it (him having Type 1 as well). Now wears an egg type machine that checks him and pumps insulin when necessary (and how much). Him and Marshall are on the same plane, but Cutler is critical and wary; Marshall understands. Talked about Shanahan cutting players who don't want to play, don't love the game, etc. Talked about not having a winning season since his 15-0 senior year in HS. There was a bit of pride in what he did in Vandy (talked about making hard plays, don't know if anyone else noticed that; was kind of subtle). Then joked about sparring with his fellow draft-mates Leinart and Young (saying he was 2-0 against them). That was about it.

Good interview, though.

Canmore
07-16-2008, 01:19 AM
It is nice to see us getting a little national attention. Sounds like a nice interview although it isn't anything we didn't know already.

underrated29
07-16-2008, 01:37 AM
Thanks Nubby!

Here is your gift:

:elefant:.

Hawgdriver
07-16-2008, 05:29 AM
After watching the interview, I'm ecstatic to be a Broncos fan. Jay conducted himself with such poise and class! I'll forgive the 'uhs' and 'ums' since he's a jock. He showed a brilliance and command in that interview that has me thrilled to see what he does this year.

On no winning seasons since high school (15-0) "I'm due." LOL

On Brandon Marshall "I didn't spent enough time with him in the offseason. Obviously."

On the 'rivalry' with Leinart, Young, "We don't call each other and compare stats, nothing like that...but you compare to one another, and I think we're 2-0. So...I think I'm winning."

This dude is so utterly legit, I can't wait to see what he does this year. September needs to get here sooner.

My only concern is that he's too cocky, but he has a nice way about him that makes me want to let it slide. Let's kick some ass this year, Jay!!

SR
07-16-2008, 08:51 AM
The last line was classic.

"I'm 2-0 against them, so I think I'm winning it".

broncosfanscott
07-16-2008, 06:11 PM
He performed well last year despite having to deal with diabetes that he didn't know he had. So now that he is back to his normal weight and everything is under control I suspect he will have a good year. He will get the zip back on his throws and be more focused.

I so can't wait for the TC and preseason to get rolling.

tubby
07-16-2008, 11:37 PM
Yep, he is definitely due for a winning season.

kmonty
07-17-2008, 12:29 AM
That was probably the best dia-beetus filled interview yet though. At least it shed a bit of light on some of the various specifics we can expect with Cutler's device and procedures.

Hopefully Cutler will pronounce his new blindside protector's name right by the next interview. :)