PDA

View Full Version : You Guys Suck!

Gyro
07-15-2008, 02:25 PM
This is to those groups of lovable chums that continue to make threads going a little something like, "[Insert Team Name here] Suck!". I thought I was supposed to "Duck before entering"? Right now I am in a state of shock at the lack of good smack talk being done here. It is pathetic, and those who create these threads should be ashamed of themselves! I came in here with very high standards, as I come into every situation in life, whether it be applying for a job or choosing a partner.

So, before we have 32 pages of "They Suck" threads, please, try to control yourselves. Right now, it's looking like some people forgot to duck, and probably suffered severe brain damage.

claymore
07-15-2008, 02:26 PM
This is to those groups of lovable chums that continue to make threads going a little something like, "[Insert Team Name here] Suck!". I thought I was supposed to "Duck before entering"? Right now I am in a state of shock at the lack of good smack talk being done here. It is pathetic, and those who create these threads should be ashamed of themselves! I came in here with very high standards, as I come into every situation in life, whether it be applying for a job or choosing a partner.

So, before we have 32 pages of "They Suck" threads, please, try to control yourselves. Right now, it's looking like some people forgot to duck, and probably suffered severe brain damage.

You suck too.

BroncoWave
07-15-2008, 02:42 PM

Well then why don't you start your own thread of your clever, witty smack talk if you think the other threads suck. I guess it's easier, though, just to come in here and bitch about other people's threads instead of starting a good one of your own. :coffee:

Rex
07-15-2008, 03:29 PM
I need some slow neck.

BeefStew25
07-15-2008, 03:31 PM
I might look at the meat locker.

Rex
07-15-2008, 03:33 PM
I might look at the meat locker.

I did 3 times before noon.

BeefStew25
07-15-2008, 03:42 PM
I did 3 times before noon.

Sweaty bearclaw?

Rex
07-15-2008, 03:43 PM
Sweaty bearclaw?

Honey bun left on the dash in Houston.

tubby
07-15-2008, 03:44 PM
yuk

BeefStew25
07-15-2008, 03:44 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/jcaragay/Whatisit.jpg

Rex
07-15-2008, 03:46 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/jcaragay/Whatisit.jpg

Throw some baby oil all over it.

BroncoJoe
07-15-2008, 03:46 PM
Pounding the meat?

http://thesituationist.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/rocky-meat.jpg

Kapaibro
07-15-2008, 03:54 PM
Pounding the meat?

http://thesituationist.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/rocky-meat.jpg

You're doing it wrong

Day1BroncoFan
07-15-2008, 08:10 PM

So when are you going to come up with some smack? What you have so far ain't it.

We'll be waiting.

Suck threads rule fool.

frauschieze
07-15-2008, 08:22 PM

Not only do you not 'get' the Suck threads, you've now created a duplicate thread in the Smack Forum. Please see: http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8942

Nice work man. You've failed again.....

girler
07-15-2008, 09:00 PM
You can't even talk the smack talk, let alone walk the smack walk. You're still in the baby bouncer drooling and sucking on your fist. Most of what you're saying is "WAAAA WAAAAA WAAAAA! I POOPIED MY DIAPIE!!!!"

Gyro
07-16-2008, 11:58 AM
You can't even talk the smack talk, let alone walk the smack walk. You're still in the baby bouncer drooling and sucking on your fist. Most of what you're saying is "WAAAA WAAAAA WAAAAA! I POOPIED MY DIAPIE!!!!"

If I am a baby, I must have a very bright future ahead of me. Broncogirler, I'm getting very tired of your negative attitude and continuous rampages against the finer members of this great forum. You have made a complete fool of yourself in these attempts to besmirch my good name. You have come off as rude, uncouth, savage, and totally uncooperative when trying to communicate with you. I have tried to be nice, and tried to be kind, but you are a big meanie, and I will speak with you no further. Good day.

Oh, and as for Mr. This thread isn't original because it's already been done before. What do you expect me to do? Go back pages and pages ago looking for a 6 month old thread? Are you crazy?

NightTrainLayne
07-16-2008, 12:08 PM
If I am a baby, I must have a very bright future ahead of me. Broncogirler, I'm getting very tired of your negative attitude and continuous rampages against the finer members of this great forum. You have made a complete fool of yourself in these attempts to besmirch my good name. You have come off as rude, uncouth, savage, and totally uncooperative when trying to communicate with you. I have tried to be nice, and tried to be kind, but you are a big meanie, and I will speak with you no further. Good day.

Oh, and as for Mr. This thread isn't original because it's already been done before. What do you expect me to do? Go back pages and pages ago looking for a 6 month old thread? Are you crazy?

Is everybody in Canada wound up as tight as you?

girler
07-16-2008, 12:15 PM

It's ok dear, I have 4 children and am used to ignoring tantrums. If you're really bad I might have to take you out and spank you. Otherwise, just go sit in the corner and suck your thumb, little guy. :coffee:

atwater27
07-16-2008, 12:20 PM

WOW! You truly are a master of the skill known as the "smack talk". Where did you learn those cold put-downs? Harlem? South Central?
I'm impressed, and I totally see why you think we can't dis eachother to save our lives.

tubby
07-16-2008, 12:50 PM

While your thread sucks balls you do have a point. I don't know how you missed the most obvious.....annoying.

Gyro
07-16-2008, 01:49 PM
If you're really bad I might have to take you out and spank you.

Is that some sort of clumsy come on?

KCL
07-16-2008, 02:25 PM

I think you have girler mixed up with someone else here on this board.

AlWilsonizKING
07-16-2008, 02:53 PM
This thread sucks

PEACE!!!

girler
07-16-2008, 03:49 PM
While your thread sucks balls you do have a point. I don't know how you missed the most obvious.....annoying.

You forgot DB. :coffee:

Midnight Blue
07-16-2008, 04:55 PM
You forgot DB. :coffee:

I was gonna use a different noun, but fortuitously remembered that this thread isn't in the Lounge. :D (sparing the mods from having to issue an admonition :lol: )

Midnight Blue
07-16-2008, 05:00 PM
Oh... and for the OP:

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/dmajorfifth/chillpill.jpg

frauschieze
07-16-2008, 06:40 PM

Question 1: Not insult our smack forum in general because you don't understand and are new here.
Question 2: Why the hell not? You could have learned something. :laugh:
Question 3: Abso-frickin'-lutely.

And for the record, that's Ms. This Thread Isn't Original to you. Last time I checked, I had insufficient equipment to be called Mr. ;)

slim
07-16-2008, 11:52 PM
Mr. Gryo,

Are you made of lamb or beef?

Just curious,

slim

girler
07-17-2008, 12:57 AM
Question 1: Not insult our smack forum in general because you don't understand and are new here.
Question 2: Why the hell not? You could have learned something. :laugh:
Question 3: Abso-frickin'-lutely.

And for the record, that's Ms. This Thread Isn't Original to you. Last time I checked, I had insufficient equipment to be called Mr. ;)

You also have extra equipment. ;)

dogfish
07-17-2008, 01:15 AM

okay, did you actually just call her a big meanie?

:spit:

i am now forced to assume that your entire post was intended as a joke. . . .

girler
07-17-2008, 01:40 AM
okay, did you actually just call her a big meanie?

:spit:

i am now forced to assume that your entire post was intended as a joke. . . .

Didn't you know that dog??? I'm a meanie!!! I think a blue one from Yellow Submarine. Either that or the maternal kind who has grounded her kids to their rooms all day for still being awake this morning at 4 and woke me up fighting in the basement. I think Gyro wasn't the only one who called me a Blue Meanie today... :coffee:

Gyro
07-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Didn't you know that dog??? I'm a meanie!!! I think a blue one from Yellow Submarine. Either that or the maternal kind who has grounded her kids to their rooms all day for still being awake this morning at 4 and woke me up fighting in the basement. I think Gyro wasn't the only one who called me a Blue Meanie today... :coffee:

So you admit to child abuse even to strangers that you barely know over the internet? Broncogirler, your tale of evil goes deeper than I could have ever imagined. Hell, I'd hate to think what you'd be willing to admit to someone you know personally, for all we know you could do unspeakable things to your children. I hope someone tracked your IP address and has called the police, I'd hate to think what would happen if you let all your anger out on your innocent little kids. You make me physically ill, and the fact that you would admit to your sick, deviant crimes on a football forum no less, wow.

slim
07-17-2008, 03:56 PM
So you admit to child abuse even to strangers that you barely know over the internet? Broncogirler, your tale of evil goes deeper than I could have ever imagined. Hell, I'd hate to think what you'd be willing to admit to someone you know personally, for all we know you could do unspeakable things to your children. I hope someone tracked your IP address and has called the police, I'd hate to think what would happen if you let all your anger out on your innocent little kids. You make me physically ill, and the fact that you would admit to your sick, deviant crimes on a football forum no less, wow.

Wow...you truly are the master of smack talk.

/end thread.

GEM
07-17-2008, 05:26 PM

Can she fish hook you and call it a day?

Gyro
07-17-2008, 06:57 PM
Wow...you truly are the master of smack talk.

/end thread.

I don't remember ever claiming to be. Maybe you just imagined it in one of your fantasies about me, it's understandable. I mean, come on, how could you not dream about someone like myself? I'm smart, sophisticated, and charming, not to mention I am the master of smack talk. I truly am a man of many talents.

girler
07-17-2008, 06:58 PM
I don't remember ever claiming to be. Maybe you just imagined it in one of your fantasies about me, it's understandable. I mean, come on, how could you not dream about someone like myself? I'm smart, sophisticated, and charming, not to mention I am the master of smack talk. I truly am a man of many talents.

All you do is talk about how great you are. You are the reason God invented duct tape. :rolleyes:

KCL
07-17-2008, 07:16 PM

Mania getting boring for you?

KCL
07-17-2008, 07:17 PM
All you do is talk about how great you are. You are the reason God invented duct tape. :rolleyes:

He can't help it...now girler be nice..don't be such a meanie!:D

girler
07-17-2008, 07:21 PM
He can't help it...now girler be nice..don't be such a meanie!:D

http://www.beatles.com/hub/gfx/articles/yeloSub/The%20Chief%20Blue%20Meanie.jpg

KCL
07-17-2008, 07:22 PM
http://www.beatles.com/hub/gfx/articles/yeloSub/The%20Chief%20Blue%20Meanie.jpg

I like the pinkie...or should I say the "blueie".

girler
07-17-2008, 07:26 PM
I like the pinkie...or should I say the "blueie".

I'm putting on "airs" to make whoever it is we're talking about feel bad about themselves. :coffee:

KCL
07-17-2008, 07:27 PM
I'm putting on "airs" to make whoever it is we're talking about feel bad about themselves. :coffee:

Don't mind him....:tsk:

He loves you...just hard for him to admit it!

girler
07-17-2008, 07:29 PM
Don't mind him....:tsk:

He loves you...just hard for him to admit it!

When he lets me put him on my list, I'll stop minding him. :coffee:

KCL
07-17-2008, 07:29 PM
When he lets me put him on my list, I'll stop minding him. :coffee:

How long is the list now?

Day1BroncoFan
07-17-2008, 07:30 PM

If you think what you've been talking in this thread is smack or anything else you mentioned above then you are in serious need of a brain tune up.

girler
07-17-2008, 07:33 PM
How long is the list now?

4, maybe 5.

Day1BroncoFan
07-17-2008, 07:34 PM
4, maybe 5.

Can we have names please?

girler
07-17-2008, 07:37 PM
Can we have names please?

Um, King, Bengaaaaaaaaaaaals, Clay (if he's wasted), and a couple others that I forget. :D Oh ya DenBronx will do anything cuz he's tough.

Day1BroncoFan
07-17-2008, 07:38 PM
Um, King, Bengaaaaaaaaaaaals, Clay (if he's wasted), and a couple others that I forget. :D Oh ya DenBronx will do anything cuz he's tough.

I thought it was a list of guys you have hooked. :D

girler
07-17-2008, 07:40 PM
I thought it was a list of guys you have hooked. :D

no, it's a list of guys who are willing whenever we get together.

Day1BroncoFan
07-17-2008, 07:49 PM
no, it's a list of guys who are willing whenever we get together.

I see. The list of future hookies as it were. :D

Maybe they would be referred to as hookers.

girler
07-17-2008, 07:50 PM
I see. The list of future hookies as it were. :D

Maybe they would be referred to as hookers.

I like Hookies. As long as I'm not the hooker. I'll be the, um, one in charge. :whip:

Day1BroncoFan
07-17-2008, 07:51 PM
I like Hookies. As long as I'm not the hooker. I'll be the, um, one in charge. :whip:

So you're the hook supervisor then huh?

girler
07-17-2008, 07:52 PM
So you're the hook supervisor then huh?

Very good, I'll accept that title. :D

KCL
07-17-2008, 08:23 PM
Does Day1 want on the list?

Gyro
07-17-2008, 09:05 PM
If you think what you've been talking in this thread is smack or anything else you mentioned above then you are in serious need of a brain tune up.

You know, you have to admit I'm a pretty funny guy.

WTE
07-17-2008, 10:29 PM

Your extreme wit along with your vast football knowledge is always welcome here Gyro!

However, I’m sure you’re very upset with your Mavericks’ lackluster performance in the playoffs once again….although you were probably cheering mightily for my Celtics as they clinched their 17th NBA World Championship!

Gotta love the C’s, right everybody?

Your friend,

-WTE

frauschieze
07-17-2008, 10:31 PM

I can admit you're pretty egotistical. :salute:

KCL
07-17-2008, 10:32 PM
Your extreme wit along with your vast football knowledge is always welcome here Gyro!

However, I’m sure you’re very upset with your Mavericks’ lackluster performance in the playoffs once again….although you were probably cheering mightily for my Celtics as they clinched their 17th NBA World Championship!

Your friend,

-WTE

WTE....:wave:

Day1BroncoFan
07-18-2008, 10:05 AM

I guess this puts a whole new meaning on playing hookie. :D

girler
07-18-2008, 10:07 AM
I guess this puts a whole new meaning on playing hookie. :D

WOOT!!!! :woot:

Gyro
07-18-2008, 12:29 PM

Your friend,

-WTE

Well, if we get that madman Ron Artest I think the Mavericks will be right back in it! I tip my hat to the Celtics, they won with suffocating D and they really exposed how soft the Lakers were. They are old though so they could be in rebuilding mode again in 2-3 years unless they make some moves. Just me talking, but I believe if they had kept Al Jefferson instead of trading for Garnett they could have built around Pierce and Al and become a contender for several years.

On another note, broncogirler, I'm tired of you posting off topic messages. You are the closest thing to a troll here!

KCL
07-18-2008, 12:31 PM
Well, if we get that madman Ron Artest I think the Mavericks will be right back in it! I tip my hat to the Celtics, they won with suffocating D and they really exposed how soft the Lakers were. They are old though so they could be in rebuilding mode again in 2-3 years unless they make some moves. Just me talking, but I believe if they had kept Al Jefferson instead of trading for Garnett they could have built around Pierce and Al and become a contender for several years.

On another note, broncogirler, I'm tired of you posting off topic messages. You are the closest thing to a troll here!

Then start another thread...this is her thread now!

Day1BroncoFan
07-18-2008, 01:42 PM

Look who's talking, the guy that can only post how much of a legend he is in his own mind and in the process has not even one singe post in this thread on topic.

claymore
07-18-2008, 02:28 PM
I've never had one post that was off topic. You're such a liar Day1BroncoFan. How does it feel to be such a liar? Liar, liar, your pants...ARE ON FIRE!

Bye.

Ive got your back gyro, dont let none of these douches be mean to you. :drinking:

girler
07-18-2008, 02:49 PM
Ive got your back gyro, dont let none of these douches be mean to you. :drinking:

You go Clay. Watch his back while I get his wallet and check his age. And his cash. And his credit cards. :listen:

Midnight Blue
07-18-2008, 03:16 PM

So according to Mr. full-of-himself-31-posts, hijacking a (lame) thread (in the smack forum) = trolling. That's nice to know. :coffee:

Day1BroncoFan
07-18-2008, 03:19 PM
This thread sucks as bad as the patsies.

Thnikkaman
07-18-2008, 04:18 PM
This thread sucks as bad as the patsies.

Which sucks more, the patsies, or the troll who started it?

Day1BroncoFan
07-18-2008, 04:28 PM

Hard to say. Should we make a poll and vote?
I would say the patsies suck more. The troll will go away sooner than the patsies will.

Thnikkaman
07-18-2008, 04:50 PM
I would say the patsies suck more. The troll will go away sooner than the patsies will.

I would say that the patsies do since they have more mouths. Just my thought.

WTE
07-18-2008, 06:02 PM

Oh, the Patriots suck? :confused:

The last time the Broncos were in the Super Bowl Monica Lewinsky was still in the news.

That's when she was semi doable. Now she weighs 400 pounds. That was a long time ago.

So you see, it's the Broncos who suck. :wave:

Broncospsycho77
07-18-2008, 06:02 PM
Oh, the Patriots suck? :confused:

The last time the Broncos were in the Super Bowl Monica Lewinsky was still in the news.

That's when she was semi doable. Now she weighs 400 pounds. That was a long time ago.

So you see, it's the Broncos who suck. :wave:

I can't hear you over the cheating.

WTE
07-18-2008, 06:04 PM
WTE....:wave:

It's great to see you still kicking around these Broncos boards little lady. :welcome:

girler
07-18-2008, 06:04 PM

Not to mention the choking. :coffee:

Midnight Blue
07-18-2008, 06:45 PM
mD0vARpus-g

KCL
07-18-2008, 06:52 PM
mD0vARpus-g

:lol::lol:

WTE
07-18-2008, 07:37 PM

Super Bowls XXXII & XXXIII*

* Denver Broncos caught circumventing the NFL Salary Cap Rules

girler
07-18-2008, 07:39 PM

Well there's a snappy comeback. :rolleyes:

slim
07-18-2008, 07:41 PM

Yes, but looks aren't everything.

WTE
07-18-2008, 07:43 PM
Not to mention the choking. :coffee:

That would be you.

December 31, 2006. At Invesco.

San Fran 26

Donk Holes* 23

*Donk Holes lose to lowly 49er's and fail to make the playoffs. The Donk Holes failed at home.

slim
07-18-2008, 07:43 PM
That would be you.

December 31, 2006. At Invesco.

San Fran 26

Donk Holes* 23

*Donk Holes lose to lowly 49er's and fail to make the playoffs. The Donk Holes failed at home.

18-1 :rofl:

WTE
07-18-2008, 07:44 PM
Well there's a snappy comeback. :rolleyes:

You got nothing Cheater.

girler
07-18-2008, 07:45 PM
You got nothing Cheater.

I've been with Mr.B for 22 years and haven't cheated once. How old are you again??? :confused:

WTE
07-18-2008, 07:48 PM
I'd need a magnifying glass anyway. :rolleyes:

Why? Do you like to kill ants?

girler
07-18-2008, 07:50 PM
Why? Do you like to kill ants?

I've never heard that excuse before, but ok. :rofl:

Day1BroncoFan
07-18-2008, 07:51 PM
The patsies are the cheating chokers.

Day1BroncoFan
07-18-2008, 07:56 PM
I'm beginning to like this thread after all. I love to see WTE losing it. :elefant:

WTE
07-18-2008, 08:07 PM
The Ralph Lauren Store called. Your starting quarterback's order is ready for pickup.

I don't usually do this trash talk stuff, but I need a quota to fill every so often...

That's pretty obvious. :welcome:

slim
07-18-2008, 08:09 PM
That's pretty obvious. :welcome:

Thnikkaman
07-18-2008, 08:17 PM
I have realized the context of WTE. Its not like this is the meanest and most clever troll I have ever come across. Its worst troll ever since her posts are uninspired. Its like when Vanilla Ice discovered a rhyming dictionary, or when Bellacheat discovered filming defensive play calls.

You can say that the Broncos suck till your face turns blue, but all in all you are is another chowd. So go boil yourself up a nice fresh bowl of clams and cream, and sit in front of a mirror crying to yourself thinking of the two numbers 18 and 1.

Broncospsycho77
07-18-2008, 08:21 PM

18-1*

WTE
07-18-2008, 08:26 PM
2006 - Denver Broncos failed to make playoffs.*

2007 - Denver Broncos failed to make playoffs*

*Losers

Day1BroncoFan
07-18-2008, 08:28 PM
The link. (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/27407-new-england-patriots-off-field-issues-cause-concern-for-2008)

Nothing has been going right for the Patriots since losing to the New York Giants in Super Bowl XLII; their only and most painful loss of the season. Since then, the Patriots just can't avoid the headlines.

Arguably, the biggest move thus far in the offseason was the Philadelphia Eagles' signing of Asante Samuel to a six-year, $57 million contract. That, coupled with an aging defense, doesn't bode well for the defending AFC Champions.

But that doesn't even match the biggest headline of the offseason for the Patriots: Spygate. Becoming hot topic news in Week Two of the NFL regular season, Spygate brought accusations, investigations, and the stiffest fines imposed on a NFL team to date.

The NFL fined coach Bill Belichick $500,000 and the Patriots $250,000, and they took away a first-round draft pick for violating the league's rules on videotaping on the sidelines during games. Now that Spygate has finally started to fizzle out, more problems have arisen for New England.

Offensive tackle Nick Kaczur was arrested in April for illegally purchasing the prescription painkiller OxyContin. Kaczur, who started 15 games for the Patriots last season, did make the news softer by cooperating with DEA agents to help build a case against the alleged supplier, Daniel Ekasala.

This, paired with running back Kevin Faulk being cited for possession of marijuana, and defensive back Willie Andrews being arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and driving an unregistered motor vehicle, just ices the cake for the Patriot's off and onfield issues.

The biggest fear now is if these problems will affect New England's level of play this upcoming season like it did the Cincinnati Bengals through the 2006 and 2007 seasons.

Midnight Blue
07-18-2008, 08:28 PM

That was a miniscule issue compared to what your Pats did. It's not even close.

Broncospsycho77
07-18-2008, 08:29 PM

*Losers

When was the last time you beat us?

KCL
07-18-2008, 08:34 PM
A) http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q270/Broncogirler/hands.jpg:rolleyes:

B) The name of this, your thread, is, and I quote, "You Guys Suck." Your problem seemed to be with the people of our forum, not with Our Beloved, Sainted Broncos. So when you start saying "you" again, it's only logical that you are talking, again, about the people of this forum.

D) For some reason KCL likes you. So I'm going to stop there. :throwrock:

I love him...he's my brother and I was a little ashamed to admit it cause he a
Pats fan and I have tried getting him to be a Chiefs fan but he will not listen.

WTE-Be nice...these people are my friends!

Midnight Blue
07-18-2008, 08:36 PM
When was the last time you beat us?

November 3, 2003. With Danny Kanell under center and even then the "mighty" Pats could only manage a 4-point win.

girler
07-18-2008, 08:36 PM
[/FONT]

I love him...he's my brother and I was a little ashamed to admit it cause he a
Pats fan and I have tried getting him to be a Chiefs fan but he will not listen.

WTE-Be nice...these people are my friends!

OOOOOOOHHHHHH, I get it. I have 6 brothers. 11 if you count step brothers. Can I keep throwing rocks at him then?

KCL
07-18-2008, 08:37 PM
Chiefs VS Pats this year...I think that is our season opener game...I think.
Let me check in my other thread!

KCL
OOOOOOOHHHHHH, I get it. I have 6 brothers. 11 if you count step brothers. Can I keep throwing rocks at him then?

yes be my guest!

Day1BroncoFan
WTE is resorting to name calling which means he has nothing left, but then he had nothing to start with.

KCL
07-18-2008, 08:40 PM
Yep I am right...KC vs NE...season opener.

at NE

Thnikkaman
07-18-2008, 08:43 PM

No ring for the patsies*

No ring for the patsies* 18-1

*Losers

Mods, can you please change WTE's name to ETO (18-1)?

girler
07-18-2008, 08:46 PM
yes be my guest!

WTE: :throwrock: :throwrock::throwrock: :throwrock: :throwrock: You sick little **edit** talking big, thinking that by having an "in" on this board you'd be protected. That is so totally sad. You didn't even get far enough in for me to call Mr.B into this thread. Weak little internet arguing, bandwagon jumping, woman hating, board crashing, in-over-your-head fart. I spit in your direction, and if you EVER talk to me, about me, or even NEAR me again, I'll suspend you by the OCTOPUS hooks and you will NOT enjoy it. THEN I'll let Mr.B have you.

Up yours, **edit**. :throwrock:

Midnight Blue
07-18-2008, 08:47 PM
Oh, and btw... that November 2003 win is the only one Tom Brady's Pats have against the Broncos.... guess they didn't have good enough video or something

Day1BroncoFan
07-18-2008, 08:48 PM
The new england taintriots. Forever tainted. Did they cheat during their other winning years? Well, we don't know the answer to that but it is mighty suspicious if you ask me and I know a lot of others feel that way as well.

18*-1 and tainted.

As for the salary cap thingy, it isn't even important enough for most people to even know about it. Spygate on the other hand is world famous. The taintriots known to the world as cheaters... the NFL cheaters, the guys that blew the perfect season. Couldn't cheat during the super bowl because everyone was on to them so they lost.

KCL
07-18-2008, 08:48 PM
WTE: :throwrock: :throwrock::throwrock: You sick little **edit** talking big, thinking that by having an "in" on this board you'd be protected. That is so totally sad. You didn't even get far enough in for me to call Mr.B into this thread. Weak little internet arguing, bandwagon jumping, woman hating, board crashing, in-over-your-head fart. I spit in your direction, and if you EVER talk to me, about me, or even NEAR me again, I'll suspend you by the OCTOPUS hooks and you will NOT enjoy it. THEN I'll let Mr.B have you.

Up yours, **edit**. :throwrock:

:lol:

girler....you are too funny! I told Gyro this was your thread now!:D

KCL
07-18-2008, 10:05 PM
I agree yard...this thread is getting a little bit much even for the
lounge.

yardog
07-18-2008, 10:08 PM
I agree yard...this thread is getting a little bit much even for the
lounge.

If this your brother? I know you got all the class from the gen pool.

WTE
07-18-2008, 10:08 PM
I'm guessing you don't know when enough is enough.

You're right. Your fellow Donk fans are making fools of themselves. I'm just wasting my time here. I tried trolling the Colts forums earlier but they're just as stupid as you.

I think I'll crash now. You guys are making me tired.

KCL
07-18-2008, 10:09 PM
You're right. Your fellow Donk fans are making fools of themselves. I'm just wasting my time here. I tried trolling the Colts forums earlier but they're just as stupid as you.

WTE...go back to Mania! Behave or get Mr.Roper here...I know he
can be nice!

KCL
07-18-2008, 10:10 PM
If this your brother? I know you got all the class from the gen pool.

that was a joke yard...;)

girler
07-18-2008, 10:12 PM

Good, I think it's your night night time. Take your wittle bottle and blankie with you.

yardog
07-18-2008, 10:13 PM

I have no issue with you talking smack about the Broncos but you've have taken this stuff to a personnel level that is beyond cool IMO.

WTE
07-18-2008, 10:13 PM
WTE...go back to Mania! Behave or get Mr.Roper here...I know he
can be nice!

Just check the thread and look who started this KC.

Just because Donk fans have no balls doesn't mean KC fans don't either.

Pats and Chiefs fans never back down to crybabies.

girler
07-18-2008, 10:14 PM

I will NEVER leave you alone on this board. EVER.

yardog
07-18-2008, 10:15 PM
that was a joke yard...;)

Good you had me worried for a minute there. :confused:

WTE
07-18-2008, 10:22 PM
I have no issue with you talking smack about the Broncos but you've have taken this stuff to a personnel level that is beyond cool IMO.

Listen here wuss. It was your fellow Donk fans that started this.

Here....I'll provide a replay of the unprovoked attack.

I would say that the patsies do since they have more mouths. Just my thought.

KCL
07-18-2008, 10:24 PM

It was Gyro that started the thread and he is a broncos fan.
Well no I have never backed down or I would of never lasted on
the other board and this board and I know there will be plenty of
smack when KC and Denver meet both times.There was last year
but hell thats what the message boards are for.

Midnight Blue
07-18-2008, 10:27 PM
Listen here wuss. It was your fellow Donk fans that started this.

Here....I'll provide a replay of the unprovoked attack.

All of that is smacking your team.... none of it was personal until you went off on Girler.

WTE
07-18-2008, 10:30 PM
All of that is smacking your team.... none of it was personal until you went off on Girler.

I'm just a sweet little innocent bystander. It was Girler who started this whole mess.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-18-2008, 10:30 PM
Hey all - this is NOT the Lounge - there are some pretty raunchy posts in here, which has nothing to do with talking smack. Also, stop the personal attacks.

Midnight Blue
07-18-2008, 10:32 PM
I'm just a sweet little innocent bystander. It was Girler who started this whole mess.

Uh...no, it wasn't.

Watchthemiddle
07-18-2008, 10:32 PM
Its always a good night/day when WTE is signed on.

Let me re-phrase that....Its always a good BEAT DOWN when WTE is signed on.

WTE, good to see you. Thanks for the laughs.....:laugh:....at your expense.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-18-2008, 10:42 PM
I will be closing this thread to clean it up. It may be reopened - it may not.