PDA

View Full Version : Hello Broncos fans!

Dolphinzz
08-19-2010, 08:33 PM
Hey all, i came here to ask a couple of questions about your receiving crew. Who is the number one right now? I drafted D. Thomas very late in my fantasy draft and im wondering if it was a good pick or not. Will D. Thomas produce at all this year? Where is he listed on the Depth Chart?

dogfish
08-20-2010, 12:07 AM
Hey all, i came here to ask a couple of questions about your receiving crew. Who is the number one right now? I drafted D. Thomas very late in my fantasy draft and im wondering if it was a good pick or not. Will D. Thomas produce at all this year? Where is he listed on the Depth Chart?

right now eddie royal, brandon lloyd and jabbar gaffney are the starting receivers. . . thomas is listed as second string behind lloyd-- how much he plays will depend on how quickly he progresses. . . he was considered very raw coming out of college, so it won't be much of a surprise if he doesn't do much this year, but he has drawn rave reviews for being a rare physical specimen in camp. . . he may be one of those guys who can produce based just on sheer athleticism his first year, but realistically, i wouldn't count on him for anything on one of my teams this season. . .

at the very best, he's a guy to stash at the end of your bench-- you certainly don't want to start him at this point. . . i wouldn't even want to count on him as a backup, because he's easily a guy who could give you nothing on any given week. . . personally, i would probably only draft him in a deep league that allows a fairly deep bench. . . or a full-retention keeper, for sure. . .