PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XIII to Xbox 360: E3 News, etc.

Requiem / The Dagda
07-14-2008, 03:11 PM
Final Fantasy XIII will be on the 360 and not PS3. Huge steal for Microsoft. Fable 2 looks great. Nintendo is doing a new Megaman game, but with the old school graphics.

Woo!

LordTrychon
07-14-2008, 03:12 PM
Final Fantasy XIII will be on the 360 and not PS3. Huge steal for Microsoft. Fable 2 looks great. Nintendo is doing a new Megaman game, but with the old school graphics.

Woo!

Wow... I'm not surprised to see it on the 360... but to NOT see it on PS3?! :eek:

Requiem / The Dagda
07-14-2008, 03:12 PM
Yeah, that really made my day!

LordTrychon
07-14-2008, 03:17 PM
Yeah, that really made my day!

I don't know that I'll pick it up myself or not... but I'm happy for Microsoft...

Almost worth getting just to support the move. :devil:

EastCoastBronco
07-15-2008, 11:55 AM

Woo!

It's going to be carried on both platforms. The big steal was that it was originally supposed to be a PS3 exclusive title.

Requiem / The Dagda
07-15-2008, 01:30 PM
It's going to be carried on both platforms. The big steal was that it was originally supposed to be a PS3 exclusive title.

Oh, I thought I read exclusive 360. My bad.

claymore
07-15-2008, 01:32 PM
Oh, I thought I read exclusive 360. My bad.
Do you talk with a funny fargo accent? cause thats how I read your posts. :D

Requiem / The Dagda
07-15-2008, 02:19 PM
Do you talk with a funny fargo accent? cause thats how I read your posts. :D

Eh, not really. Are you thinking about the "Don'tcha know!" and other quirky sayings like that? I'm not originally from Fargo, so I don't have that sort of accent. It's real popular amongst the locals and if you get into Upper Minnesota, it's the same. I don't fit into that at all. As far as accents go, I don't know, I know I sound different to some people, and if I've ever called anyone that I've met on the 'nets, they just comment on how, "OMG, I saw your picture and didn't think you'd have such a deep voice."

I sound like a damn bear, just like my pops.

claymore
07-15-2008, 02:20 PM
eh, Not Really. Are You Thinking About The "don'tcha Know!" And Other Quirky Sayings Like That? I'm Not Originally From Fargo, So I Don't Have That Sort Of Accent. It's Real Popular Amongst The Locals And If You Get Into Upper Minnesota, It's The Same. I Don't Fit Into That At All. As Far As Accents Go, I Don't Know, I Know I Sound Different To Some People, And If I've Ever Called Anyone That I've Met On The 'nets, They Just Comment On How, "omg, I Saw Your Picture And Didn't Think You'd Have Such A Deep Voice."

I Sound Like A Damn Bear, Just Like My Pops.
Lmfao!

BroncoAV06
07-17-2008, 02:52 PM
I am definitly behind the curve, to much money into my car lately for me to be able to upgrade to a next gen console. But it looks like soon I will be able to and from what I have seen from E3 so far looks like there will be some good new games coming. Left for Dead looks interesting, can't go worng with zombies, Dead Space-reminds me alot of Doom so we will see. Uh thats all I can think of off the top of my head at the moment.