PDA

View Full Version : What do you expect from our WRs?

Sconnie Bronco
08-16-2010, 11:49 AM
Just curious. Theres not one designated go-to-guy...at least not yet.

In a weird way, not having Marshall could make Orton a better QB.

Northman
08-16-2010, 11:51 AM
Last night was really positive in that fact that Orton did spread the ball around. But i dont want the team to waste time on players who cant catch so i hope we keep the guys who can contribute in the long haul.

SOCALORADO.
08-16-2010, 11:51 AM
I expect them to freakin get healthy so they can play! Dammit!
Imagine Tebow throwing to Decker or Thomas on that long pass to Willis!
That f'n irked me so much that he dropped it.

Sconnie Bronco
08-16-2010, 11:52 AM
Last night was really positive in that fact that Orton did spread the ball around. But i dont want the team to waste time on players who cant catch so i hope we keep the guys who can contribute in the long haul.

Which ones "can't catch"?

Northman
08-16-2010, 11:54 AM
Which ones "can't catch"?

Willis obviously. Its one game but those passes were on the money and should of been caught.

Sconnie Bronco
08-16-2010, 11:57 AM
Willis obviously. Its one game but those passes were on the money and should of been caught.

I agree. It was weird seeing that since people have been hyping so much from his practices. It was quite a letdown.

The thing is, with Tebow's ability to run, the deep ball is going to be there. So they have to catch it.

RedFalcon
08-16-2010, 12:47 PM
I expect that next time, Tebow throws to Willis, he better catch it! That was a ball that he was supposed to catch it!!!!!!!!

Slick
08-16-2010, 01:08 PM
I expect them to catch the damn ball when it hits them in the hands.

I don't care if we have 100 catch seasons out of anyone. I'm perfectly happy if we have someone different step up from week to week.