Bubble screens are for fags

BroncoWave
08-15-2010, 07:18 PM
Bubble screens are for fags

So that's why Clay likes them so much! :lol:

arapaho2
08-16-2010, 11:05 AM
lets be honest

that wasnt a bubble screen, a bubble screen relies on there being another wr or two blocking while the intended wr either steps back or goes in motion towards the qb at the snap

that was just a cb playing 8 yards off a single wr and the qb throwing a quick out

despite what the coach states about last year...had that been marshall, hes got a cb tight and doubled

dogfish
08-16-2010, 01:22 PM
lets be honest

that wasnt a bubble screen, a bubble screen relies on there being another wr or two blocking while the intended wr either steps back or goes in motion towards the qb at the snap

that was just a cb playing 8 yards off a single wr and the qb throwing a quick out

despite what the coach states about last year...had that been marshall, hes got a cb tight and doubled

so it's a good thing that we traded marshall, since now we can get single coverage for easy touchdowns?

sweet. . . :drinking:

arapaho2
08-16-2010, 04:29 PM
so it's a good thing that we traded marshall, since now we can get single coverage for easy touchdowns?

sweet. . . :drinking:

not the point at all...the point is it was a single coverage match up on like the 6 yard line with the defender a good 8 yards off....easy play for any wide wr

the point about marshall is if that went to him theres no way a cb was that far off without help..as in double covered, and no it shouldnt mean we are better off without him

it should mean the other two guys in single coverage didnt produce and take advantage of marshall being doubled,
that being gaff and royal

in the end im just saying that play isnt a sign the bubble screen works now...because it wasnt a bubble screen to begin with

NightTrainLayne
08-16-2010, 04:30 PM
lets be honest

Way to find the cloud behind the silver lining. :hifive:

elsid13
08-16-2010, 05:04 PM
lets be honest

Correct title for that play is Smoke route

arapaho2
08-16-2010, 05:08 PM
Correct title for that play is Smoke route

correct

im just saying it wasnt a bubble screen

Denver Native (Carol)
08-16-2010, 05:13 PM
Who cares WHAT it was - we SCORED on it - is that not the end result everyone wants???????

dogfish
08-16-2010, 05:15 PM
Way to find the cloud behind the silver lining. :hifive:

takes some effort, but you can almost always find one if you dig deep enough. . .

:D

Dirk
08-16-2010, 05:15 PM
Who cares WHAT it was - we SCORED on it - is that not the end result everyone wants???????

I'm calling it a Window Screen. :lol:

Denver Native (Carol)
08-16-2010, 05:18 PM
I'm calling it a Window Screen. :lol:

I'm calling it a TOUCHDOWN :elefant:

Slick
08-16-2010, 05:19 PM
No Carol. I want us to lose.

I want us to suck so bad that Josh gets fired.

I want Cutler to become a perennial pro bowler, Marshall to set receiving records and stay out of trouble with the law, Sheffler to become the next Antonio Gates, Hillis to become the next Larry Czonka all so I can say I told you so.

I want this more than anything in the world.

Dirk
08-16-2010, 05:22 PM

I want Cutler to become a perennial pro bowler, Marshall to set receiving records and stay out of trouble with the law, Sheffler to become the next Antonio Gates, Hillis to become the next Larry Czonka all so I can say I told you so.

You sir are a smartass! :salute:

Denver Native (Carol)
08-16-2010, 05:22 PM

You will be in my prayers

dogfish
08-16-2010, 05:25 PM
You sir are a smartass! :salute:

better than a dumbass. . . . :heh:

elsid13
08-16-2010, 05:28 PM
better than a dumbass. . . . :heh:

An ass is still an ass.

Slick
08-16-2010, 05:51 PM
An ass is still an ass.

I resemble that remark.

arapaho2
08-17-2010, 10:58 AM

not the point..is it?...this thread is specifically made to mock a poster about his stand on the bubble screen..right?

im only commenting on the fact it wasnt a bubble screen in the first place

why dont you read the op before critisizing me

claymore
08-17-2010, 11:01 AM
To be fair... I dont like Josh McDaniels, or his offense. The bubble screen independent of those 2 things is fine.

T.K.O.
08-17-2010, 11:04 AM
i'm with slick on this.....i WANT us to LOSE ! all 4 preseason games.
that way i figure we got our losing streak and collapse out of the way.
then maybe we could have a season where we never lose more than 2 in a row.;)
not to mention i think tebow would be so mad at losing more games in a month than he lost his entire life he would start kickin' peoples asses if they even considered losing another game this year !:beer:

dogfish
08-17-2010, 12:50 PM
To be fair... I dont like Josh McDaniels, or his offense. The bubble screen independent of those 2 things is fine.

i always did want to tell you to leave the bubble screen alone. . .

oh, and rap. . . i never claimed the TD was on a bubble screen, that was someone else. . . i know what the smoke play is. . .

arapaho2
08-17-2010, 01:05 PM
i always did want to tell you to leave the bubble screen alone. . .

oh, and rap. . . i never claimed the TD was on a bubble screen, that was someone else. . . i know what the smoke play is. . .

so the Original post of : how you like them bubble screens, SOB?

wasnt about that Td play...is that what your saying?

dogfish
08-17-2010, 01:06 PM
so the Original post of : how you like them bubble screens, SOB?

wasnt about that Td play...is that what your saying?

yes-- that is exactly what i'm saying. . .

you're out of your element, donnie!

slim
08-17-2010, 01:20 PM

Hi Clay, how have you been?

claymore
08-17-2010, 02:18 PM
Hi Clay, how have you been?

Sometimes you gotta take a step back to take a step fwd.

Slick
08-17-2010, 02:37 PM
I know I was being a ridiculously huge douchebag but that is what some of you guys sound like to me.

Like you will never be happy until we ultimately fail and homeboy gets fired.

claymore
08-17-2010, 02:58 PM
I know I was being a ridiculously huge douchebag but that is what some of you guys sound like to me.

I dislike McDaniels more than anyone on the planet. So, I myself cannot wait till he is fired.

I wont root for the Broncos to fail in the process though. I will just be overly critical on stupid things.

arapaho2
08-17-2010, 04:32 PM
yes-- that is exactly what i'm saying. . .

you're out of your element, donnie!

yah right:lol::lol:

slim
08-17-2010, 04:40 PM

It is sad, IMO.