PDA

View Full Version : No Soup for you...

Jagsbch
08-13-2010, 09:20 AM
Just found out my cable company does not offer preseason game packages for NFL Network. uuuuhhhhggggggggg

BroncoWave
08-13-2010, 09:21 AM
It's pretty easy to find preseason games online.

claymore
08-13-2010, 09:38 AM
It's pretty easy to find preseason games online.

I know its been stated stated before but NFL.com is offering all the Pre season games for 40 bucks.

SOCALORADO.
08-13-2010, 09:44 AM
Watched NO/NE last night on NFL Network.
Also watched the DAL/Fader game.
Lamarr Houston is a freakin beast. Absolute monster.
Edelman also looks incredible.

Should we make a preseason game thread? Or is there one?

Nomad
08-13-2010, 09:50 AM
Just found out my cable company does not offer preseason game packages for NFL Network. uuuuhhhhggggggggg

What do you mean by this??

Your cable company doesn't offer the NFLN or I never heard of NFLN offering preseason packages! I thought the channel showed the same programs throughout the country or is each region/area different:confused:

Jagsbch
08-13-2010, 09:53 AM
I have NFL Network

I am watching the Bengals Cowboys game as we speak.

I heard about the $40 deal but I did not realize it was NFL.com rather than the Network.

I'd have to wait till Sunday Night to watch the game on NFL Network.:mad:

LTC Pain
08-13-2010, 09:57 AM

What does this have to do with BRONCOS TALK?

Jagsbch
08-13-2010, 09:59 AM
Oh my bad I thought this was the forum to talk about an upcoming Denver Broncos football game. :rolleyes:

claymore
08-13-2010, 10:00 AM
Oh my bad I thought I was talking about a denver Broncos game. :rolleyes:
Im going to pair you with JrWiz. He is your battle buddy from now on.

Jagsbch
08-13-2010, 10:02 AM
Who is your battle buddy?

BroncoWave
08-13-2010, 10:06 AM
I'd have to wait till Sunday Night to watch the game on NFL Network.:mad:

The game is being played on Sunday night! :lol:

Jagsbch
08-13-2010, 10:09 AM
LOL Looks like I get it after all DOH

SOCALORADO.
08-13-2010, 10:39 AM
The game is being played on Sunday night! :lol:

I saw that and thought the same damn thing! LOL!

Italianmobstr7
08-13-2010, 11:40 AM
I think we already discussed this. You do NOT get every preseason game live with the NFL Sunday Ticket. They replay all the games at some point on NFL Network, and some are live (like the on Sunday night vs the Bengals). The ones that aren't live which are vs Detroit and Minnesota they'll be replayed on NFL Network at some point, and until then you can watch it online. Most of the time free links are provided. Or you can shell out the $40 like Claymore pointed out and see them all live on your computer.

You WILL get all of the regular season games live. You'll also get every game broken down into 30 min (showing every play) on Sunday ticket. So if you were watching a game, but there was another exciting game, or just a game you wanted to watch but couldn't DVR, you can just watch the 30 min replay of the game later that night which is an awesome feature.

BroncoSojia
08-13-2010, 12:01 PM
I know its been stated stated before but NFL.com is offering all the Pre season games for 40 bucks.

Pay... to watch preseason games? bwahahahahah

broncophan
08-13-2010, 02:46 PM
Pay... to watch preseason games? bwahahahahah

Yea......with the exception of watching the broncos.....the NFL should have to pay US to watch most of the preseason matchups......

Jagsbch
08-13-2010, 03:18 PM
http://www.mymms.com/images/NFL/NFL_DEN_lentils.jpg

http://www.mymms.com/images/gifts/NFL_Bulk_zoom.jpg

http://www.mymms.com/NFL/selling_page.asp?TeamIs=DEN&src=thanks10