PDA

View Full Version : Tebow Makes Schlereth a Believer

WARHORSE
08-11-2010, 07:50 PM
OGJzjHkkzEs

Lonestar
08-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Mark has always been a pretty straight shooter EVEN if he is a homer sometimes.

WARHORSE
08-11-2010, 08:21 PM
Mark has always been a pretty straight shooter EVEN if he is a homer sometimes.

Right. But heck, even homers can be right.;)

Lonestar
08-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Right. But heck, even homers can be right.;)

his comment about him being a humble kid that just wants to play means a lot. that the other players are sensing he is NOT a prima donna. The other stories I have heard that he is not looking for the limelight and would like to live a "normal" life , but the media will not leave him alone.

I hope he becomes a great player for us.

I was at the doctor today and in the elevator I saw a guy with a JAX hat on . When he saw my Den hat he was pissed that we got Tebow.

Actually he had not noticed my hat (had it in my hand) when I said JAX really screwed up in the draft, he then said everyone in JAX was expecting them to take Tebow. When I held up my cap he gave me a real sly grin.

Said the real problem with JAX was the coach and if they ever get rid of Del Rio they will have a great team.

He also said we got the steal of the draft as he has watch him play since coming to FL. Said the kid had unbelievable work ethic and will help the team just by being on it.

That his work ethic is contagious and others working around him will up their game just because of it.

Lets hope he is correct.

Shazam!
08-11-2010, 09:05 PM
Schlereth is scared shit of Tim Tebow.

TXBRONC
08-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Schlereth is scared shit of Tim Tebow.

Scared "shit less"? Nah.

Man crush? possibly. :D

WARHORSE
08-11-2010, 09:14 PM
his comment about him being a humble kid that just wants to play means a lot. that the other players are sensing he is NOT a prima donna. The other stories I have heard that he is not looking for the limelight and would like to live a "normal" life , but the media will not leave him alone.

I hope he becomes a great player for us.

I was at the doctor today and in the elevator I saw a guy with a JAX hat on . When he saw my Den hat he was pissed that we got Tebow.

Actually he had not noticed my hat (had it in my hand) when I said JAX really screwed up in the draft, he then said everyone in JAX was expecting them to take Tebow. When I held up my cap he gave me a real sly grin.

Said the real problem with JAX was the coach and if they ever get rid of Del Rio they will have a great team.

He also said we got the steal of the draft as he has watch him play since coming to FL. Said the kid had unbelievable work ethic and will help the team just by being on it.

That his work ethic is contagious and others working around him will up their game just because of it.

Lets hope he is correct.

Count me as a Tebow believer.

I appreciate his example. To come in with all the hoopla that Tebow came in with, and yet have veterans like Dawk and Champ be stepping right up to the plate and saying, this kid is special, tells one a whole lot about TT.

There are a bunch of players who can easily manufacture a ton of reasons not to like Tim, yet, everyone has a kind, or respectful word about him.

A testimony to his parents.

A testimony to the Lord.:salute:

nbenallo33
08-11-2010, 11:54 PM
i dont care i love Michelle!!

Italianmobstr7
08-12-2010, 01:15 AM
Great video, great things said about Tebow. Hopefully next season he's ready to take this team over and he can be our new franchise qb for years to come!

Jagsbch
08-12-2010, 08:04 AM
Have we seen a complete polar shift regarding the 180 degree tack the media took regarding its approach to Tim Tebow?:salute::beer::elefant::eek::coffee:

SOCALORADO.
08-12-2010, 08:48 AM
The greatest aspect of the video is that it abruptly stops at the end just as the no talent @$$clown host starts talking. How that moron has a job is truly amazing.

And yes, sometimes stink can be a homer, but he also has no problem calling a spade a spade in regards to bronco players. Hes been critical of Shanny, MCD, and bronco players at times. He and that chick should just be the shows hosts.

And Tebow will have a huge impact this season.
Tebow=Steve Young 2.0

Lonestar
08-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Just sure he is as fast as Steve Young was or has as strong an arm. But just maybe that would be a good comparison.

:salute:
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

GEM
08-12-2010, 11:18 AM
When my Dad and I were at Invesco, we were talking to a couple of guys who were in from FL who were decked out in FL Tebow stuff. They both said they had been following him since his high school days. He said the same as I felt, I'll believe it when I see it. Over the time since then, he absolutely believes in him. He said he will prove his naysayers wrong, just like he always has. He said it's weird because everyone starts out not wanting to believe, but once they have seen for themselves, they are on the bandwagon completely.

I hope he's right. :D I got excited just listening to the guy.

He also said that down in FL, some of the guys had a foot race on pavement. Tim doesn't do well with the thought of losing and in order to get the win, he leaped from his spot face first so that he could get to the finish line first. :lol: He won...

SOCALORADO.
08-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Just sure he is as fast as Steve Young was or has as strong an arm. But just maybe that would be a good comparison.

:salute:
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Tebow is every bit as athletic and accurate as Young was.
Its the mental aspect that we are all waiting for.
And the leadership, etc, etc.

jhildebrand
08-12-2010, 11:24 AM
I cannot recall the last time Schlereth was a homer regarding the Broncos. He trashed them all last year. He trashed the Tebow pick initially.

GEM
08-12-2010, 11:37 AM
Tebow is every bit as athletic and accurate as Young was.
Its the mental aspect that we are all waiting for.
And the leadership, etc, etc.

I have only seen the guy once....leadership is not one that we have to doubt in the least. The players play for him, he gets them excited in the huddle. I saw that in one practice. I know my opinion is nothing in the big picture, but I'm telling you, leadership is NOT something we need to worry about.

SOCALORADO.
08-12-2010, 12:44 PM
I have only seen the guy once....leadership is not one that we have to doubt in the least. The players play for him, he gets them excited in the huddle. I saw that in one practice. I know my opinion is nothing in the big picture, but I'm telling you, leadership is NOT something we need to worry about.

Thats good. I meant leadership when its 01:45 to go in the 4th, 3rd and goal, and DEN is down on the opponents 18 yard line and we need a TD to go ahead.
Thats what i meant. I know he has leadership skills. I want to see it on SUN.

GEM
08-12-2010, 12:50 PM
Thats good. I meant leadership when its 01:45 to go in the 4th, 3rd and goal, and DEN is down on the opponents 18 yard line and we need a TD to go ahead.

I see what ya mean. :) I just want Sundays...can't get here fast enough!!! :D

The Glue Factory
08-12-2010, 12:54 PM

Leaders always step up when they are needed. If Tebow shows leadership now it's not going to be a surprise to see him do magic on Sunday when the game is on the line in a must score situation.

jhildebrand
08-12-2010, 12:58 PM

Third and goal on the 18? :confused: So are you saying the RZ penalties are still happening ;)

SOCALORADO.
08-12-2010, 01:07 PM
Third and goal on the 18? :confused: So are you saying the RZ penalties are still happening ;)

YES! I actually did have a smart @$$ quip about holding penalties but i took it out cause the O-line has looked good in TC. The way things have been goin so far i just figured i would keep it somewhat positive!
LOL!!

The Glue Factory
08-12-2010, 01:17 PM
i just want sundays...can't get here fast enough!!! :d

qft!