PDA

View Full Version : T-mobile Sidekick LX? (I'm cheap what can I say)

Overtime
08-11-2010, 03:16 AM
anyone have the T-mobile Sidekick LX?

How did you like it? Lot's of features? I just bought a brand new one on ebay for $80.

i'm too cheap for all the Droid, Android, Iphone crap, but I'd love to have an iphone someday.

I have the best plan available in the country right now through T-mobile.

1000 anytimes minutes $39.99 a month
unlimited text and pic msg'ing $14.99 a month

total bill is never more than $63 per month.

i've priced AT&T, Verizon, etc, and they don't even come close to what I'm getting now.

best I could find was

AT&T 900 minutes $59.99
Unlimited Text $20
Data Pkg $25

with an iPhone that would make my damn plan like $110 a month, and can't afford nor justify that so that's why i ordered a Sidekick LX. Really wanted the HTC HD2 but can't afford a $300 phone, and im not under contract and really didn't feel like getting a contract extension due to the fact that my dad works for AT&T, and once his probationary period is up we can get on a family plan and i can get an iPhone for like $63 a month for the total package, and get a free iPhone.

Ravage!!!
08-11-2010, 09:56 AM
I get the Sprint unlimited... 69.99... unlimited phone (anytime) unlimited data, unlimited text

Just bought the new EVO... HD video on my phone... so cool

KCL
08-11-2010, 11:24 AM
I get the Sprint unlimited... 69.99... unlimited phone (anytime) unlimited data, unlimited text

Just bought the new EVO... HD video on my phone... so cool

I have Sprint as well...4 phones on the family plan..comes out to be $40.00 a month for each of us...none of us have the latest phones...don't really want them...Although I am thinking of buying the Sprint Moment...that's as high tech as I want to get.

Overtime
08-11-2010, 01:20 PM
that's great guys, but does anyone have experience with the Tmobile Sidekick LX?

KCL
08-11-2010, 01:24 PM
that's great guys, but does anyone have experience with the Tmobile Sidekick LX?

http://forums.t-mobile.com/t5/Sidekick/ct-p/Sidekick