PDA

View Full Version : Every Other Team In The NFL SUCKS.

SR
07-06-2008, 03:14 PM
I think this will take care of the teams that don't have their individual threads already. Excluded from discussion in this thread are our beloved Broncos and my half-beloved, in an illegitimate step child sort of way, Cardinals.

dekers
07-06-2008, 10:19 PM
If your NOT the Denver Broncos you SUCK. If you are NOT a fan of the Denver Broncos you Really SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Any questions?

bengaaaaals1688
07-06-2008, 10:45 PM
If your NOT the Denver Broncos you SUCK. If you are NOT a fan of the Denver Broncos you Really SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Any questions?

Yeah I got one... How much do you suck??:confused:

KCL
07-06-2008, 10:47 PM

You feel better now? FTR...The Chiefs may suck but I don't.:lol:

MOtorboat
07-06-2008, 11:08 PM
You feel better now? FTR...The Chiefs may suck but I don't.:lol:

The Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Arizona Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks Suck.

Any questions?

bengaaaaals1688
07-06-2008, 11:40 PM
The Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Kansas City Chiefs, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Arizona Cardinals, St. Louis Rams, San Francisco 49ers and Seattle Seahawks Suck.

Any questions?

You forgot one team in your assessment of suckage... The Denver Broncos.:D

MOtorboat
07-06-2008, 11:42 PM
You forgot one team in your assessment of suckage... The Denver Broncos.:D

But Denver doesn't suck :confused:

bengaaaaals1688
07-06-2008, 11:48 PM
But Denver doesn't suck :confused:

Since when??:confused:

MOtorboat
07-06-2008, 11:48 PM
Since when??:confused:

Since always.

bengaaaaals1688
07-06-2008, 11:51 PM
Since always.

Hmmm that's news to me... I guess you learn something new every day because last I knew they were the epitome of suckage.

MOtorboat
07-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Hmmm that's news to me... I guess you learn something new every day because last I knew they were the epitome of suckage.

You do realize you're a Bengals fan, right?

:elefant:

bengaaaaals1688
07-06-2008, 11:54 PM
You do realize you're a Bengals fan, right?

:elefant:

And damn proud of it.:salute:

MOtorboat
07-06-2008, 11:58 PM
And damn proud of it.:salute:

Good luck with that :2thumbs:

I do like Carson Palmer. Class Act.

bengaaaaals1688
07-07-2008, 12:06 AM
Good luck with that :2thumbs:

I do like Carson Palmer. Class Act.

Yeah... I have needed it so far.:laugh:

Carson is a good man... I give props to Jay, too... I expect him to be the best QB from that class.

MOtorboat
07-07-2008, 12:08 AM
Yeah... I have needed it so far.:laugh:

Carson is a good man... I give props to Jay, too... I expect him to be the best QB from that class.

After pouring over quarterback stats (http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16497) all day, I would say he should be.

Midnight Blue
07-07-2008, 01:32 AM

Um...that was the Oakland Raiders.

SR
07-07-2008, 11:10 AM

Any questions?

Yes. Where did you learn to read?!:mad:

MOtorboat
07-07-2008, 11:20 AM
Yes. Where did you learn to read?!:mad:

That's my list, not yours. :2thumbsdown:

bengaaaaals1688
07-07-2008, 09:33 PM
Um...that was the Oakland Raiders.

Yeah... WAS the Oakland Raiders.;)

MOtorboat
07-07-2008, 09:34 PM
Yeah... WAS the Oakland Raiders.;)

Yup, now its the Bungals.

bengaaaaals1688
07-07-2008, 09:38 PM
Yup, now its the Bungals.

The Bungles days are gone, but during that time they did epitomize suckage... Now they are on the verge of dynasty.:D

SR
07-07-2008, 10:50 PM
The Bungles days are gone, but during that time they did epitomize suckage... Now they are on the verge of dynasty.:D

Well, when the good half of the team gets out of jail anyway.

bengaaaaals1688
07-07-2008, 10:54 PM
Well, when the good half of the team gets out of jail anyway.

This is the problem with making posts in jest... This response will always come and I can't be serious in response to it... That said...

Them dirty criminals is always doing craziness and once they get out of jail nobody will be able to beat us because we will just kill everyone on the other team, therefore forcing a forfeit, and making it impossible to beat us.:beer:

slim
07-07-2008, 11:07 PM

I hate to burst your bubble, but it has already gone full cycle. They are back to being the bungles :sad:

bengaaaaals1688
07-07-2008, 11:21 PM
I hate to burst your bubble, but it has already gone full cycle. They are back to being the bungles :sad:

While I was much less than serious on saying they are on the verge of becoming a dynasty... They are far from being the Bungles. They were the Bungles because even as fans we expected them to be terrible year in and year out, and they didn't have any chance whatsoever at doing anything. As long as we have good expectations, and they prove to us they have a chance at being good/great... They will not be the Bungles.