PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys suck

Bronco Bible
07-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Cowboy's are without a doubt one of the suckiest teams ever to take the field.

Bizzarro
07-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Well when you don't have a real coach, only a figure head by the name of Wade Phillips, what do you expect. :coffee:

BroncoWave
07-05-2008, 07:27 PM
The Cowboys are my early favorites to win the Super Bowl so they are far from "sucking" in my mind. They would have gone to the SB last season had the Giants not been scalding hot.

MOtorboat
07-05-2008, 07:29 PM
The Cowboys are my early favorites to win the Super Bowl so they are far from "sucking" in my mind. They would have gone to the SB last season had the Giants not been scalding hot.

I don't think you quite grasp the idea of these threads.

BroncoWave
07-05-2008, 07:35 PM
I don't think you quite grasp the idea of these threads.

What fun is the smack forum if everyone agrees? :D

I was just providing a counter-argument as to why they don't suck!

MOtorboat
07-05-2008, 07:37 PM
What fun is the smack forum if everyone agrees? :D

I was just providing a counter-argument as to why they don't suck!

But they do suck. Even when they don't suck...they still suck.

Cowboys suck.

BroncoWave
07-05-2008, 07:37 PM
But they do suck. Even when they don't suck...they still suck.

Cowboys suck.

Ok, fine the Cowboys suck. :D

You and I have argued too much today!

MOtorboat
07-05-2008, 07:38 PM
Ok, fine the Cowboys suck. :D

Now you've got the hang of it.

Dreadnought
07-05-2008, 11:50 PM
I hate the Cowboys - by far the most of any NFC team. Not even remotely close. I've hated them since the days of Hollywood Henderson and Tony Dorsett, so its a long, steady, firey hatred. I hate them even more since Jones bought the team. The hate is not quite to Raider standards, though Cowboy fans give Raider fans a run for their money in the overall offensiveness catagory - and are generally among the least knowledgable fans out there.

Bronco Bible
07-06-2008, 10:18 AM
I hate the Cowboys - by far the most of any NFC team. Not even remotely close. I've hated them since the days of Hollywood Henderson and Tony Dorsett, so its a long, steady, firey hatred. I hate them even more since Jones bought the team. The hate is not quite to Raider standards, though Cowboy fans give Raider fans a run for their money in the overall offensiveness catagory - and are generally among the least knowledgable fans out there.

You got that one with pinpoint accuracy Dread ,Cowboy fans have a mental block when it comes to the late 80's ,they suck!!!!!!!!!!