PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Apparel/Merchandise (Coupon & Savings)

Overtime
08-08-2010, 11:00 AM
went to http://www.NFLShop.com

and ordered a customized Replica jersey with my name on the back, and the # 07, and a broncos hat, to kick off the new season.

I got tired of ordering players jerseys because McDouchebag always runs off the players I like, so I said to hell with it, I'm making my own jersey for me, because I'm a fan that will never leave or stop supporting my team.

but wanted to share with everyone, I got $20 off the order of over $100 by getting a coupon code at

http://www.nflcoupon.com/?gclid=CIXmzZCdqqMCFQlhswodKDPm5Q

hat and jersey shipped to my place were $109. (before savings it was $129)

just thought i'd share, so if anyone was looking to buy a jersey or hat they can save some money. Enjoy!

oh and if this needs to be moved elsewhere, feel free, just didnt know where else to put it.

Italianmobstr7
08-08-2010, 11:41 AM
Was it necessary to bash McDaniels in this thread? The last 2 threads I've read that you've started you've dissed a player that McD drafted (Knowshon Moreno) and now the coach. Lay off it man.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-08-2010, 11:58 AM
For years, Bronco players have come and gone via free agency, trades, players cut etc., REGARDLESS who the coach was.

Overtime
08-08-2010, 12:00 PM
yes it was necessary. There was absolutely no reason to even try and trade Cutler, therefore it is McDummy's fault, and he is appropriately bashed, henceforth why I no longer order jersey's with players names and number, and instead order a customizable with my name and my # because I know I'll never stop being a fan. :salute:

Denver Native (Carol)
08-08-2010, 12:20 PM
yes it was necessary. There was absolutely no reason to even try and trade Cutler, therefore it is McDummy's fault, and he is appropriately bashed, henceforth why I no longer order jersey's with players names and number, and instead order a customizable with my name and my # because I know I'll never stop being a fan. :salute:

Darn good thing Reeves did not have his way, or #7 would have been traded, which I can guarantee you would have had a MUCH more negative impact on the Broncos than Cutler being traded will have.

rationalfan
08-08-2010, 01:45 PM

no offense, man, but quotes like this make me think you're the kind of person who would have screamed "trade elway, he's a bust" after a poor rookie season that saw him lineup under a guard during a live game.

perspective takes patience. give mcd at least two seasons to prove his worthiness or ineptitude.

also, feel i gotta say this, cutler was looking like a bozo well before mcd took over. i'll never forget thinking "cutler doesn't seem like the answer" after he played terribly, yelled at players and yelled at coaches during shanny's final game against san diego. he came off like a prima dona ready to blame all his mistakes on others. and he hasn't exactly shaken that rep since.

Italianmobstr7
08-08-2010, 02:39 PM

Good for you and your personalized jersey. I've got 3 along with a ton of players jerseys as well. You're so mature bashing the head coach of your favorite team. Way to show your support! Oh yeah 1 more thing, **** JAY CUTLER. Get over your sour grapes and move on. Everybody else has. Players come and go in the NFL no matter who the coach is. No need to bash Josh McDaniels for trying to win his way with his guys who put the TEAM above themselves.

Overtime
08-08-2010, 05:50 PM
no offense, man, but quotes like this make me think you're the kind of person who would have screamed "trade elway, he's a bust" after a poor rookie season that saw him lineup under a guard during a live game.

perspective takes patience. give mcd at least two seasons to prove his worthiness or ineptitude.

also, feel i gotta say this, cutler was looking like a bozo well before mcd took over. i'll never forget thinking "cutler doesn't seem like the answer" after he played terribly, yelled at players and yelled at coaches during shanny's final game against san diego. he came off like a prima dona ready to blame all his mistakes on others. and he hasn't exactly shaken that rep since.

I never once hoped for Denver for trade Elway, nor did I think he was a bust. I constantly screamed for Bowlen and Reeves to get him some more defensive help and more offensive weapons, which didn't finally happen until 1995 when Shanahan took over the reigns.

Good for you and your personalized jersey. I've got 3 along with a ton of players jerseys as well. You're so mature bashing the head coach of your favorite team. Way to show your support! Oh yeah 1 more thing, **** JAY CUTLER. Get over your sour grapes and move on. Everybody else has. Players come and go in the NFL no matter who the coach is. No need to bash Josh McDaniels for trying to win his way with his guys who put the TEAM above themselves.

as if it's real mature what McDaniels has come in and done? We had a top 5 offense that was a defensive overhaul away from turning us into a contender again, and what did that piece of shit do? He dismantled our entire team relegating us to a mediocre 8-8 once again.

im not saying Cutler was or is perfect, but McDaniels should have given him a chance as opposed to trying to run him off. We'd have most likely been in the playoffs with Cutler last year, if not for McDaniels.

We had awesome offensive firepower, now we have the Trent Dilfer reincarnate in Kyle Orton. Dilfer might have won a Super Bowl, but Orton never will, unless it's watching from the bench of another team.

dbfan21
08-09-2010, 12:30 PM

:rolleyes: He wasn't even born in Elway's earlier years. This guy has no sense of Broncos history and obviously doesn't understand the game of pro football.

broncophan
08-09-2010, 02:12 PM
went to http://www.NFLShop.com

and ordered a customized Replica jersey with my name on the back, and the # 07, and a broncos hat, to kick off the new season.

I got tired of ordering players jerseys because McDouchebag always runs off the players I like, so I said to hell with it, I'm making my own jersey for me, because I'm a fan that will never leave or stop supporting my team.

but wanted to share with everyone, I got $20 off the order of over $100 by getting a coupon code at

http://www.nflcoupon.com/?gclid=CIXmzZCdqqMCFQlhswodKDPm5Q

hat and jersey shipped to my place were $109. (before savings it was $129)

just thought i'd share, so if anyone was looking to buy a jersey or hat they can save some money. Enjoy!

oh and if this needs to be moved elsewhere, feel free, just didnt know where else to put it.

Thanks for the info. on the merchandise...................and I support our head coach.....

Dirk
08-09-2010, 06:22 PM

Seriously, coaches always go with who they think would be better for them. I.E. Shanny going for McNabb over Jason Campbell. (not that Campbell is as good as Cutty but still)