PDA

View Full Version : OK, who's picking me up at the airport?

lex
09-14-2007, 10:08 PM
Just kidding. But seriously, Im flying in tomorrow. Im very excited. Im going to a Rockies game on Saturday as well. Should be a blast this weekend. BTW, what are the best places to get Broncos gear or memorabilia?

broncosfanscott
09-14-2007, 10:15 PM
Just kidding. But seriously, Im flying in tomorrow. Im very excited. Im going to a Rockies game on Saturday as well. Should be a blast this weekend. BTW, what are the best places to get Broncos gear or memorabilia?

The place I went to last year is on 16th Street Mall. I don't remember the name but if you walk out of ESPN SportsZone go left and after a few blocks or so it is on the left. I got a sick swade/leather jacket there.

Denver Native (Carol)
09-14-2007, 10:19 PM

The Broncos have a great shop right at the stadium. Also, unless it has changed inside, there is an area devoted to John Elway.

Simple Jaded
09-14-2007, 11:55 PM

If you want to see Broncos training facility (Dove Valley) too, they have a store there.

If not, go to Bills Sports Collectables, they have EVERYTHING you could ever want.

Most malls will have something.

Unless you're going to the game, they have many shops there.....

Skywalker
09-14-2007, 11:56 PM
What DN said...there's a great team store inside the stadium already :beer:

Calif. Bronco
09-15-2007, 01:58 AM
I love the stadium store too but it's way too crazy on gameday. If you get a chance, cruise over there on Saturday before the Rockies game. There'll be a few people there but if you're really looking to make some purchases you'll have a much better time, IMHO. :ranger:

lex
09-18-2007, 09:49 PM
Wow, I just got home today. All I can say is wow. It was incredible. When J'ski hit the upright the crowd was so quiet it was easy to hear. DOINK!!! It was complete euphoria. I had a blast.