PDA

View Full Version : sleepers, values, top players next year......

underrated29
06-30-2008, 03:17 PM
This thread is not to post your sleepers for others benefits, but to see if you can spot talent and really see how well you can predict a players success.

For example, last year I took housh last pick in the 4th. I took marshawn lynch somehwere in the 8th rd. Both of those players are now considered 1-2 rd for their repsective positions. I will not give up all my sleeper picks but here are some guys who i think will move way up the draft board next year and be amongst the top of their class.

qb's:

cutler, gerrard. - its not like they are flying under the radar, but both players should be around in the mid rounds and next year see thier stocks sky rocket.

RB's

j-stewart (big surprise), Bitch tits. Some will know who he is others wont. But I really really think he is going to have a great year this next year. Of course stewart will have a great year

WR's

AJ- imo he is becoming one of the best WR, he might fall due to surgeries, but next year he will be one of the top 4-5 wr ( if he isnt this year, which he might be). Gonzales, had him last year, did well at the end. If starvin marvin is a no go, then watch gonzo#2 numbers GO GO!

TE
Who freaking cares. There is no sleeper TE, well maybe mercedes lewis, but thats about it.

Defense

I am telling you that SFO's D will be much improved, maybe not elite, but watch out they will surprise some.

So those are some of the players i think will, or have a chance to, make a big impact this year. None of it is really surprising. It is just so i can evaluate how I evaluate.

Feel free to post yours if youd like.

dogfish
07-02-2008, 09:47 PM
i can't post my sleepers, devilspawn will want to draft all of them. . . .