PDA

View Full Version : Behind on your TV shows or movies? Fear not.

SR
06-29-2008, 10:14 PM
A friend told me about this site and it has done me wonders. It has allowed me to finish Prison Break as well as catch some movies that haven't been released to DVD yet. Supposedly there's a code or something you can type in to the web address bar that'll redirect you to a hidden part of the site that will allow you to download the TV shows and movies, but I'm not that internet saavy.

www.watchtvsitcoms.com

KCL
06-29-2008, 11:04 PM
I see you're listed under "Dexter"...:D

schnooks1
06-30-2008, 05:35 AM
Thanks for the site! Here are two more and you can download from them also. Movies, TV, Sports almost anything you want to watch!

surfthechannel.com (http://www.surfthechannel.com)

tvliveshows.com (http://www.tvliveshows.com)

SR
06-30-2008, 05:39 AM
Awesome schnooks! Thanks. I'll make sure and make a note of those sites for next time I deploy.

NameUsedBefore
06-30-2008, 06:34 AM
I'd recommend tvlinks but I'm not entirely sure if the site is legal, or if it is, who you get directed to is.

(I say this because you can watch movies as well as a multitude of shows including old ones like, for example, Earthworm Jim)

SR
06-30-2008, 08:20 AM
I'm sure it is. So far from what I've watched on www.watchtvsitcoms.com it seems like the shows are uploaded off of various different DVRs.

ApaOps5
06-30-2008, 08:24 AM
www.hulu.com

Its a site owned by NBC. So its pretty much all NBC content but they have full length TV shows and movies. They also have short clips. Pretty cool stuff.

Bizzarro
06-30-2008, 10:15 PM
Awesome, I missed some season finales becuase of bad weather causing my DVR to malfunction. :mad:

SR
07-06-2008, 04:47 PM
I just finished the last episode of Prison Break. Now I have to wait until September 1st to watch the two hour season premier. Damnit!

MOtorboat
07-06-2008, 04:48 PM
I just finished the last episode of Prison Break. Now I have to wait until September 1st to watch the two hour season premier. Damnit!

Dumbass.

In moderation :rolleyes:

Marathons are dangerous people.

Lonestar
07-06-2008, 05:40 PM
I'm looking for the season finale for ELI Stone and perhaps the one just before it..

I've looked all of the sites I can ABC only has as far as I can see the last episode to download..

Any help would be appreciated..

Had it set to record on my TIVO but for some reason it did not..

SR
07-06-2008, 07:17 PM
So far, I like www.surfthechannel.com and www.hulu.com the best. I watched the last few episodes of Prison Break on hulu in HD, so that was nice.

SR
07-06-2008, 07:18 PM
Dumbass.

In moderation :rolleyes:

Marathons are dangerous people.

Moderation? I watched the first two seasons over the winter when I was deployed. It took me an entire week to watch season three! :laugh: