PDA

View Full Version : The Good Guys

Dreadnought
08-04-2010, 01:53 PM
This is an absolute must see. Funnier than Hell, with a character (Dan) who is the living embodiment of Claymore. It is frankly eerie

Essentially, it is a cop show where two detectives are given nothing but worthless crap cases (e.g a vandalized vending machine) because nobody has any use for these two. One is competent enough, but a bit of a stuffy prig, and is played by Colin Hanks. The other, his partner Dan, sports a 1982 'stache, drives a Trans Am, comes on to every woman they meet in the most improbably gross manner even Clay could devise, and is almost always wrong - but in such a way that they end up stumbling across a much bigger crime. Check it out

Ravage!!!
08-04-2010, 02:01 PM
I love this show... funny.. entertaining...

claymore
08-04-2010, 02:35 PM
Looks like its on Mondays. Im going to have to check it out.

Dreadnought
08-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Looks like its on Mondays. Im going to have to check it out.

Watching Detective Dan have to sit in a motel parking lot while his partner was up in a room doing a prostitution sting...Dan felt he ought to be the one to go in because he would stay in character better...any sacrifice for the case and all can't raise her suspicions by not going through with it...pounding his steering wheel in frustration I thought "Yep, that would be Claymore all right"

Lonestar
08-04-2010, 02:53 PM
have watched it a few times and while funny at times is very predictable and the plots are getting old fast.

same thing in a different plot each week.

NightTrainLayne
08-04-2010, 03:55 PM
What network is this on?

claymore
08-04-2010, 03:55 PM
What network is this on?

Fox I think. Monday nights????

spikerman
08-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Dan calling his "CI" a "computer machine whisperer" was classic.