PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick reminder, 8/7/2010

Tebow4Ever
08-04-2010, 12:44 PM
Hey folks, just a quick reminder about the Evening practice this SATURDAY night 8/7/10 at Invesco. I will be attending with my wife and two kids. This will be our 3rd practice this training camp. Here is a link to reference.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/schedule-and-events/trainingcamp/night-practice.html

GEM
08-04-2010, 01:00 PM
My dad and I are going to the night practice at Invesco and then the 2 on Monday. :rockon: Gonna get my Broncos fix! :D

Spiritguy
08-04-2010, 02:48 PM
It's really cool that your going to those practices with your dad Gem! :salute:

LTC Pain
08-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Want to go on Saturday but have Church at 1800.

GEM
08-04-2010, 04:08 PM
It's really cool that your going to those practices with your dad Gem! :salute:

My dad and I have bonded over the Broncos. We do all things Broncos together. We sit and talk Broncos usually every night when I pick the kids up from their house after work.

He is happy that Hillis is gone though....he said at least this year I won't have to listen to you salivating over the guy's calves. His happiness was broken when I mentioned the huge crush I have on Deckers. :D

:lol:

Nomad
08-04-2010, 04:17 PM
Have fun! Is it free??

shank
08-04-2010, 04:25 PM
hoping to get some people to head to the invesco practice, and will be looking to hit some at dove valley towards the end of camp

GEM
08-04-2010, 04:40 PM
Have fun! Is it free??

Yes, both the night practice and training camp are free. :D BONUS!!!

Spiritguy
08-04-2010, 05:04 PM
My dad and I have bonded over the Broncos. We do all things Broncos together. We sit and talk Broncos usually every night when I pick the kids up from their house after work.

He is happy that Hillis is gone though....he said at least this year I won't have to listen to you salivating over the guy's calves. His happiness was broken when I mentioned the huge crush I have on Deckers. :D

:lol:

:laugh: That's great that you have the Broncos in common and the support system for you and your kids. Have to laugh about your salivating over Payton's calves. I can see it in my mind. Payton made a good run, your drooling, and your dad is in the lounge chair shaking his head.

There he is thinking he is finally free of all that and you drop the bomb about decker. :rofl: thinking his response was something like this :ahhhhh: or maybe this one :tsk:

GEM
08-04-2010, 05:28 PM
:laugh: That's great that you have the Broncos in common and the support system for you and your kids. Have to laugh about your salivating over Payton's calves. I can see it in my mind. Payton made a good run, your drooling, and your dad is in the lounge chair shaking his head.

There he is thinking he is finally free of all that and you drop the bomb about decker. :rofl: thinking his response was something like this :ahhhhh: or maybe this one :tsk:

He made the funniest comment last year and my jaw dropped.....he goes, "Jesus, don't cream your ******* jeans." My dad is still pretty young at 53 so that type of talk isn't so unusual, but not directed at me. :laugh: So this year he just goes..."can you please keep your salivating quiet, that made me uncomfortable hearing about another guy's calves and how hot they were."

:laugh:

broncofaninfla
08-04-2010, 06:17 PM
I wish I still lived in Denver :(

Dirk
08-04-2010, 06:19 PM
I wish I still lived in Denver :(

Yeah, sometimes I do too. I miss going to games and practices!

Spiritguy
08-04-2010, 06:21 PM
He made the funniest comment last year and my jaw dropped.....he goes, "Jesus, don't cream your ******* jeans." My dad is still pretty young at 53 so that type of talk isn't so unusual, but not directed at me. :laugh: So this year he just goes..."can you please keep your salivating quiet, that made me uncomfortable hearing about another guy's calves and how hot they were."

:laugh:

hahahahahahahaha Yeah, dads don't deal well with their daughters talking about guys being hot. :listen: He's only a year older than I am, so I relate well to it all.

tripleoption
08-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Hmmm I think I'll try to talk the wife and her relatives into going since it's free. They're all from the Philippines and I've been trying to sell football to them for years. Maybe this will finally get them on the Broncos bandwagon:laugh: