PDA

View Full Version : Injury bug wide spread across the league not just Denver

Jagsbch
08-03-2010, 08:05 PM
Hakeem Nicks went down with a right knee injury at the end of Tuesday's practice still waiting on results of the MRI to determine the severity.

Desean Jackson, still sitting out practice with back problem‎

Percy Harvin carted off practice field with Tweaked his ankle

Domonique Foxworth will miss the entire 2010 season with an ACL tear,

Major Wright hurt his groin muscle after intercepting Caleb Hanie. Wright didn’t come back to practice but all reports indicate that the injury is not serious and that he should be able to return to practice soon.

Montario Hardesty, Browns bruising running back twisted his knee and is only expected to miss a couple of weeks.

The Eagles are initially calling the injury suffered by Jeremy Maclin on Tuesday "a hyperextended left knee." Waiting on the MRI...

Running back Pierre Thomas of the Saints left the field with a left wrist injury on the first live-tackling play of training camp Today...

How many other players did I miss, and the week has just started...:shocked:

Jagsbch
08-03-2010, 08:20 PM
Obama has raised the injury bug level to an epidemic, vaccines should arrive to an NFL town near you within a week. :D

Jagsbch
08-04-2010, 10:31 AM
Sergio Kindle, the Baltimore Ravens first pick in the 2010 draft, has narcolepsy.:eek:

claymore
08-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Im starting to think you are a bot.

Jagsbch
08-04-2010, 10:39 AM
Im starting to think you are a bot.

A Bot has nothing on this guy. The human brain is far more impressive than any computer man has ever made.:beer:

Jagsbch
08-04-2010, 10:40 AM
Brett Favre: Vikings Reportedly Offering Favre More Money to Come Back

Report: Brett Favre Reportedly Seen Working Out In Mississippi Today

Ankle may be doing better than we were led to believe. :confused:

claymore
08-04-2010, 10:49 AM
I hope our QB's stay healthy. If we have to resort to Tebow the H back we are in deep shit.

BroncoNut
08-04-2010, 10:52 AM
I hope our QB's stay healthy. If we have to resort to Tebow the H back we are in deep shit.

I'm beginning to think the offense is going to struggle again this year early. Clady being injured and not addressing the O-line in FA or draft. I am afraid it's going to be another 4 play wonder. but as per topic. yeah, I was wondering if people that played football had a higher incieence of injury than the average Joe. Thanks for confirming my suspicions Jags

claymore
08-04-2010, 10:53 AM
I'm beginning to think the offense is going to struggle again this year early. Clady being injured and not addressing the O-line in FA or draft. I am afraid it's going to be another 4 play wonder.

Well our offense cant be an abortion if Tebow is involved somehow.

BroncoNut
08-04-2010, 10:56 AM
Well our offense cant be an abortion if Tebow is involved somehow.

Tebow needs to ride the pine this season. I'd like to see Quinn emerge by game 6 at the latest. In alot of ways, I don't want to see Tebow used situationally, especially with all his talk about Jesus and things like that.

GEM
08-04-2010, 11:00 AM
I'm beginning to think the offense is going to struggle again this year early. Clady being injured and not addressing the O-line in FA or draft. I am afraid it's going to be another 4 play wonder. but as per topic. yeah, I was wondering if people that played football had a higher incieence of injury than the average Joe. Thanks for confirming my suspicions Jags

How did they not address OLine in the draft? They used 2 picks on Oline...Center and Guard. Geez nut.

underrated29
08-04-2010, 11:04 AM
How did they not address OLine in the draft? They used 2 picks on Oline...Center and Guard. Geez nut.

3 picks gem. 3 picks

beadles in 2
jd in 3
eric in 6

GEM
08-04-2010, 11:07 AM
3 picks gem. 3 picks

beadles in 2
jd in 3
eric in 6

Thanks...I forgot about Olson. :lol:

claymore
08-04-2010, 11:12 AM
Tebow needs to ride the pine this season. I'd like to see Quinn emerge by game 6 at the latest. In alot of ways, I don't want to see Tebow used situationally, especially with all his talk about Jesus and things like that.

I dont want Quinn to start unless there is an injury. I just cant handle a Homosexual QB. Its to soon.

BroncoNut
08-04-2010, 11:13 AM

Oh, that's right, Eric Olsen. forget the other guys name. My football memory is terrible GEM. I notice I forget things like who competed for the last NFC championship. Also, whose a rookie and how long a player's been in the league

BroncoNut
08-04-2010, 11:18 AM
I dont want Quinn to start unless there is an injury. I just cant handle a Homosexual QB. Its to soon.

Well if there's an injury, I'm sure his nursing skills will be sought

claymore
08-04-2010, 11:19 AM
Well if there's an injury, I'm sure his nursing skills will be sought

Nancy QUinn.

BroncoNut
08-04-2010, 11:21 AM
Nancy QUinn.

I can imagine Quinn and Tebow visiting patients in a hospital. Seriously, do we not have the most effeminate group of qbs?

claymore
08-04-2010, 11:23 AM
I can imagine Quinn and Tebow visiting patients in a hospital. Seriously, do we not have the most effeminate group of qbs?.

DONT say that Nut.

BroncoNut
08-04-2010, 11:23 AM
DONT say that Nut.

I edited it. I ask that you do the same. Please.

claymore
08-04-2010, 11:27 AM

Done. Lets never go back to that place.

BroncoNut
08-04-2010, 11:29 AM

exactly Clay. I was afraid you were going to quote me before I made the change. I don't want to go there ever again.

Jagsbch
08-04-2010, 11:35 AM
DONT say that Nut.

exactly Clay. I was afraid you were going to quote me before I made the change. I don't want to go there ever again.

What did we miss or should I ask? Did you guys just decide to get back in the closet or something?:D:D

BroncoNut
08-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Did you guys just decide to get back in the closet or something?:D:D

WTF?? Clay, look at what this Jag is saying about us. He's insinuating that we put our penises into each others cornholes in a closet or something.

claymore
08-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Did you guys just decide to get back in the closet or something?:D:D

No you diin't. nO you Diint. :mad:

Jagsbch
08-04-2010, 11:39 AM
You guys are really starting to scare me...:confused:

Jagsbch
08-04-2010, 11:40 AM
LMAO I think we ought to get back to topic.

BroncoNut
08-04-2010, 11:40 AM

well maybe there's a brain in there afterall.

Jagsbch
08-04-2010, 11:41 AM
10 Broncos miss morning practice

In front of a small crowd, 10 Broncos did not practice this morning on Day 4 of full-squad workouts.

Veterans Champ Bailey, Brian Dawkins and Brandon Stokley were given the morning off and are likely to participate in this evening's practice.

The injury bug has bitten the other seven players. Wide receiver Kenny McKinley didn't practice after limping off the field during yesterday's afternoon session.

On the defensive side, lineman Chris Baker hasn't practiced since Sunday morning, when he walked off the field during sprints toward the end of practice after suffering from heat exhaustion. Linebacker D.J. Williams, who has missed three full practices since Sunday morning, remains out with an undisclosed injury. Safety Josh Barrett is also out with an undisclosed injury.

Linebacker Joe Mays, acquired from the Eagles on Saturday, is recovering from an ankle injury.

As expected, running backs Knowshon Moreno and Correll Buckhalter were not on the field. Buckhalter, who sustained a back injury, is expected to return to practice as early as Monday, while Moreno is out indefinitely due to a hamstring injury.

An evening practice is scheduled from 5:30-7:30 p.m.

BroncoNut
LMAO I think we ought to get back to topic.

Oh no Jags. Finish what you started.

claymore

We are a brotherhood that rolls deep. BLOOD IN, blood out. Vatos locos.

Jagsbch
08-04-2010, 04:01 PM
The San Diego Chargers suffered a potential blow when third-round pick Donald Butler was lost for the season after tearing his Achilles tendon