PDA

View Full Version : When do we get our hot women thread, and why did you delete the other ones??

atwater27
06-25-2008, 10:42 PM
atwater27, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

KCL
06-25-2008, 10:45 PM
You have to go to user CP and on the left is member something or other.
click there and then you can log on.

Northman
06-25-2008, 10:45 PM
They moved them Atwater, you have to re-add yourself to the lounge.

KCL
06-25-2008, 10:46 PM
click on Group Memberships!

Lonestar
06-25-2008, 11:23 PM
atwater27, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

take two asprins and call me in the morning if you still can't get in..

atwater27
06-26-2008, 01:16 AM
Guess I didn't get the memo. Or, more likely, it was right in front of my face and I missed it.

KCL
06-26-2008, 01:19 AM
Guess I didn't get the memo. Or, more likely, it was right in front of my face and I missed it.

You missed it....nah I had to ask Tned how to find those threads as well.

BroncoBJ
06-26-2008, 01:43 AM
:lol: Typical n00b mistake.

Tned
06-26-2008, 06:34 AM

http://broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15979