PDA

View Full Version : + question

girler
06-25-2008, 10:57 AM
Why does Claymore get a + after his name in the member online list at the bottom of the main page? What does + mean? All his wives can get on on his account? How about fiance's?

Kapaibro
06-25-2008, 11:00 AM
If you add anyone as a friend, it shows a white '+' sign.

NightTrainLayne
06-25-2008, 11:00 AM
Why does Claymore get a + after his name in the member online list at the bottom of the main page? What does + mean? All his wives can get on on his account? How about fiance's?

It means he's your buddy.

Next question. Why is Claymore your only buddy?

girler
06-25-2008, 11:12 AM
It means he's your buddy.

Next question. Why is Claymore your only buddy?

Wow, I don't know. I thought I had lots of buddies. How do you get buddies? And why do you need buddies?

NightTrainLayne
06-25-2008, 11:18 AM
Wow, I don't know. I thought I had lots of buddies. How do you get buddies? And why do you need buddies?

I think with the recent updates it actually changed the name from buddy to contact.

You can add any user as a "contact/buddy". Just pull up their profile and I think there's a button that says "add as contact" or something like that.

girler
06-25-2008, 11:20 AM
I think with the recent updates it actually changed the name from buddy to contact.

You can add any user as a "contact/buddy". Just pull up their profile and I think there's a button that says "add as contact" or something like that.

I've contacted people besides Claymore. Maybe I should just go down the list and make everyone a contact. :laugh:

NightTrainLayne
06-25-2008, 11:35 AM
I've contacted people besides Claymore. Maybe I should just go down the list and make everyone a contact. :laugh:

It's under "User Lists" when viewing someones profile. Click on "add contact" and then they'll be on your list.

The only difference is they get a plus sign beside there name, so it's pretty useless anyways.

girler
06-25-2008, 11:41 AM
It's under "User Lists" when viewing someones profile. Click on "add contact" and then they'll be on your list.

The only difference is they get a plus sign beside there name, so it's pretty useless anyways.

Maybe I'll just keep it on Clay then. Since he's my fiance'. Well I better do Mr.B too, since he's like, my husband and stuff.

NightTrainLayne
06-25-2008, 11:42 AM
Maybe I'll just keep it on Clay then. Since he's my fiance'. Well I better do Mr.B too, since he's like, my husband and stuff.

That was my thought when I asked you at the beginning why Clay was your only buddy. Glad you caught on.

Of course, if you hadn't said anything Mr. B wouldn't have been any the wiser.

girler
06-25-2008, 11:43 AM
That was my thought when I asked you at the beginning why Clay was your only buddy. Glad you caught on.

Of course, if you hadn't said anything Mr. B wouldn't have been any the wiser.

Oh, Mr.B knows Clay is my fiance. I've told him if his colon blows up I'm moving to a trailer in Florida and marrying Clay. Mr.B swears his colon isn't going to blow up though.

girler
06-25-2008, 11:57 AM
Oh, Mr.B knows Clay is my fiance. I've told him if his colon blows up I'm moving to a trailer in Florida and marrying Clay. Mr.B swears his colon isn't going to blow up though.

Ok, I found the contacts thingie and now BOTH Mr.B and Claymore are my + buddies. The world is now right again.

claymore
06-25-2008, 12:04 PM
I get the same thing with BCG7. :coffee:

girler
06-25-2008, 12:08 PM
I get the same thing with BCG7. :coffee:

You're engaged to her too???

claymore
06-25-2008, 12:35 PM
You're engaged to her too???No, she gets discounts at the piggly wiggly, so we talk. :coffee:

girler
06-25-2008, 12:56 PM
No, she gets discounts at the piggly wiggly, so we talk. :coffee:

oh ok. That's fine then. I don't have to get all jealous on your- butt.