PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Be Our Starting Runningback?

Broncos r life
06-24-2008, 05:26 PM
YOUR OPINIONS?

HERE IS SOME ANALYSIS (http://broncomadness.com/2008/06/19/the-triangular-table/)

LRtagger
06-24-2008, 06:38 PM
Travis Henry

shank
06-24-2008, 07:19 PM
selvin will start the season and torain touches will increase and he'll be getting the bulk by the end of the season.

Nature Boy
06-24-2008, 07:40 PM
Travis Henry

I agree. at least he would have been the best option. "Would have."

Bill Devaroe
06-24-2008, 08:49 PM
I Hoipe They Let Travishenry Back. That Kid Is A Pounder Plane And Simple.

shank
06-24-2008, 09:17 PM
I agree. at least he would have been the best option. "Would have."

let it go, he won't see a new team until someone gets hurt and will NEVER be a bronco again. he's a dirtbag.

Broncos r life
06-24-2008, 09:20 PM

are you crazy?!:defense:

slim
06-24-2008, 09:27 PM
Selvin Young, until he gets hurt. Then Ryan Torain.

Bill Devaroe
06-24-2008, 09:49 PM
ryan torian is a nobody. they need mike bellj in there if not t hen

Bill Devaroe
06-24-2008, 09:50 PM
are you crazy?!:defense:

no I am serios travis henry just neded to be helthy.

that guy can bsall!!

shank
06-24-2008, 09:54 PM

you realize that torain was drafted higher than bell, and regarded as more talented by pretty much everyone, right?

that guy can bsall!!

if you're not crazy, then are you drunk? or did you just go to claymore university?

Northman
06-24-2008, 09:55 PM
At some point all the backs will get hurt and then the real athlete on the team Anubis who is currently the punter will have to step in and gain 2,000 yds in just half a season.

slim
06-24-2008, 09:57 PM

Ryan Torain is nobody, but Mike Bell is a stud? Got it. Thanks for stopping by.

shank
06-24-2008, 10:01 PM

i agree with this, and i'm a huge mike bell fan lol.

slim, you should just post that pic of torain every time his name is mentioned just to quiet down the nay-sayers.

EDIT: this one
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa127/jefslo_24/untitled-6.jpg

slim
06-24-2008, 10:03 PM
i agree with this, and i'm a huge mike bell fan lol.

slim, you should just post that pic of torain every time his name is mentioned just to quiet down the nay-sayers.

EDIT: this one
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa127/jefslo_24/untitled-6.jpg

You mean my new avy?

shank
06-24-2008, 10:07 PM
You mean my new avy?

you have bad timing, or i don't get it lol.

slim
06-24-2008, 10:12 PM
you have bad timing, or i don't get it lol.

Look again...sorry, it took me awhile to find that pic in my photobucket.

shank
06-24-2008, 10:21 PM
Look again...sorry, it took me awhile to find that pic in my photobucket.

haha. it's a sweet friggin avy, wish i woulda thought of it and snaked it before you could lol :salute:

broncosfanscott
06-24-2008, 11:59 PM

He never seemed to be healthy and liked pot too much. Oh and M.Bell, he couldn't hold onto the ball.

Dude, you need so check your spelling.

Nature Boy
06-25-2008, 02:33 AM

Ryan Torrain, why is everyone crowning his ass already? He hasn't even ran a down in the NFL. He was not even the best back when he played at ASU. Not saying Mike Bell is anything special but he did score 8TDs in 2006 playing part time.

I'll wait to see what Torrain is all about 1st before I induct him into the ROF.

Nature Boy
06-25-2008, 02:34 AM
He never seemed to be healthy and liked pot too much. Oh and M.Bell, he couldn't hold onto the ball.

Dude, you need so check your spelling.

Dude he's a new guy. Be nice to him, he might not come back again.

LRtagger
06-25-2008, 08:08 AM
Maybe I should edit my first post to include sarcasm tags???

Broncos r life
06-25-2008, 10:46 AM

that guy can bsall!!

okay....whatever u say:elefant:

slim
06-25-2008, 11:28 AM
Ryan Torrain, why is everyone crowning his ass already? He hasn't even ran a down in the NFL. He was not even the best back when he played at ASU. Not saying Mike Bell is anything special but he did score 8TDs in 2006 playing part time.

I'll wait to see what Torrain is all about 1st before I induct him into the ROF.

Who's crowning him? I am just saying give the guy a chance. A lot of people around here wrote him off as soon as the pick was announced. That doesn't make any sense to me.

Broncos r life
06-25-2008, 04:20 PM
Who's crowning him? I am just saying give the guy a chance. A lot of people around here wrote him off as soon as the pick was announced. That doesn't make any sense to me.

It makes absolutely no sense.

Nature Boy
06-26-2008, 12:24 AM

The way it seems, Ryan Torrain is far from being written off by the members of this site. In fact, as a collection, it seems Ryan Torrain has been crowned already by the majority of this board.

shank
06-26-2008, 12:32 AM
The way it seems, Ryan Torrain is far from being written off by the members of this site. In fact, as a collection, it seems Ryan Torrain has been crowned already by the majority of this board.

why in the hell would we write him off? he's never played a down for us!

and when you look at our backs, selvin, andre, and mike are all undrafted players, and torain was taken in the 5th... if anyone is 'crowning' him, it's because of that... and i haven't seen anyone crown him, i've seen a lot of people support one of our new players and hope that he is a late round gem... you keep praying to your travis shrine though, it's bound to work out for ya.