PDA

View Full Version : What do the little crayons mean?

underrated29
06-24-2008, 03:10 PM
I am sure this has been adressed already, but i just got back in town and saw these little crayons next to some posts. I know what the check marks mean, those are there for a thread i have posted in. I also understadn the thumb tack to sticky a thread with. However, the crayon has eluded me.

anyone care to help?

*are my tags inappropriate?* They are true.

BroncoNut
06-24-2008, 03:15 PM
I am sure this has been adressed already, but i just got back in town and saw these little crayons next to some posts. I know what the check marks mean, those are there for a thread i have posted in. I also understadn the thumb tack to sticky a thread with. However, the crayon has eluded me.

anyone care to help?

Nope

BroncoBJ
06-24-2008, 03:20 PM
lol n00b

NightTrainLayne
06-24-2008, 03:23 PM
Tned won't be happy.

BroncoBJ
06-24-2008, 03:23 PM
Tned won't be happy.

:lol: I know. I suspect that U29 might be in for a ban. :eek:

underrated29
06-24-2008, 03:26 PM
WOW!!

I leave for a week and now i become a noob and on top of that i get like 5 answers that probably took longer to type out then the correct answer.

you can tell Tned i am unhappy about this, and now i want 2 flat screen hd's from him instead of the 1 that he already owes me.

I am calling my lawyer! C4L- Where the hell are you???

BroncoBJ
06-24-2008, 03:33 PM
Scroll over the crayon and tell me what it says n00bster :salute:

MOtorboat
06-24-2008, 03:48 PM
What Crayon?

underrated29
06-24-2008, 03:49 PM
Scroll over the crayon and tell me what it says n00bster :salute:

C4L has advised me not to saying anything else. I have no further comments. So you can talk to my lawyer. :wink:

BroncoBJ
06-24-2008, 03:49 PM
What Crayon?

The little thing next to the posts. When I 1st saw it I thought of a baby bottle. :eek:

I don't even know what it really is.

underrated29
06-24-2008, 03:52 PM
What Crayon?

Aha! another abused poster. C4L can be your lawyer too.

Its cool MB- Dont you see the little crayons, next to the check marks of threads you have posted in???

underrated29
06-24-2008, 03:54 PM
THEY ARE CRAYONS OK. Not bottles, but CRAYONS. Little blue crayons.

I think we should color.

NightTrainLayne
06-24-2008, 04:07 PM
They are TAGS. Not crayons, not baby bottles, but TAGS.

slim
06-24-2008, 06:56 PM

anyone care to help?

MB uses them when he is coloring.

Any other questions?

KCL
06-24-2008, 07:13 PM
The little thing next to the posts. When I 1st saw it I thought of a baby bottle. :eek:

I don't even know what it really is.

It does look like a baby bottle...so what is it for?

EDIT:OK They are tags...just read NTL's post!

dogfish
06-24-2008, 09:45 PM
homeboy, aren't you too old to be playing with crayons?

Tned
06-24-2008, 09:49 PM

anyone care to help?

Ok, afraid to say you need to read this thread after the tags you added:

http://broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15891

underrated29
06-25-2008, 12:24 AM
Ok, afraid to say you need to read this thread after the tags you added:

http://broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15891

LMFAO!!!

So sorry tned. THis was preciscly the thread i was looking for when i got back. As i noticed the whole forum was different. I must admit that i find it funny that i asked if my tags were innapporpriate only on a gut feeling and not actually thinking they were innappropriate, but to low an behold find out not only are they but you have a whole thread dedicated to that very point.

Didn't mean to give you extra work. My bad.

So do i get credit for coining the name crayons? It is so much better than NTL's suggestion of "tags".:cool:

anyways peace out- and Dog my man. NO ONE is too cool to play with crayons. :D Besides its something fun my son and i can do, play with crayons and watch mommy get mad when we scribble all over her usweekly magazines.

BroncoBJ
06-25-2008, 12:28 AM
:lol: Yea, I found it funny as well that you asked if they were inapropriate and I knew Tned woudln't be happy.

He don't play around when it comes to Tags. :fight:

underrated29
06-25-2008, 12:30 AM
:lol: Yea, I found it funny as well that you asked if they were inapropriate and I knew Tned woudln't be happy.

He don't play around when it comes to CRAYONS. :fight:

LOl

*edited your post for accuracy*

sneakers
06-25-2008, 12:52 AM
lol n00b

Hahhahhahahahah!!!!1

Tned
06-25-2008, 06:53 AM

He don't play around when it comes to Tags. :fight:

Yea, because I'm such a terror :lol:

LMFAO!!!

So sorry tned. THis was preciscly the thread i was looking for when i got back. As i noticed the whole forum was different. I must admit that i find it funny that i asked if my tags were innapporpriate only on a gut feeling and not actually thinking they were innappropriate, but to low an behold find out not only are they but you have a whole thread dedicated to that very point.

Didn't mean to give you extra work. My bad.

So do i get credit for coining the name crayons? It is so much better than NTL's suggestion of "tags".:cool:

anyways peace out- and Dog my man. NO ONE is too cool to play with crayons. :D Besides its something fun my son and i can do, play with crayons and watch mommy get mad when we scribble all over her usweekly magazines.

Not a problem, just trying to keep the tags on target (keywords describing the thread), but not used as slams, jokes, etc.

So far the vocal sentiment hasn't been very impressed with the tags (crayons ;)), so they might not be around much longer.