PDA

View Full Version : Karl Mecklenburg Interview

topscribe
07-27-2010, 12:42 AM
Mike & Scott conduct a terrific interview with the Legend Karl Mecklenburg.

Says Doom is great, but has to work on his run support. Orton has to step up.
Decker is a potential Great at WR. Ayers will be fine if they can settle down to
one system now.

Well worth the 10 min. listen:

http://www.1043thefan.com/channels/audioOnDemand/Story.aspx?id=1257120

-----

pnbronco
07-27-2010, 12:54 AM
Thanks Top for posting this. I listened to it today while I was driving around and I have to say that I stayed in the car 5 minutes longer than was on my to do list , love his insight......:D

dogfish
07-27-2010, 01:27 AM
too funny. . . i saw the thread title and thought, "PN will like that". . . .

first post in the thread. . . .

:D

FanInAZ
07-27-2010, 02:32 AM
I just went to his facebook page and was shocked, ONLY 3 PEOPLE LIKE HIS PAGE! Something is wrong here! Something terribly, terribly wrong here! I did my part to make things right, there are now 4 people who like his page.

pnbronco
07-27-2010, 02:55 PM
I just went to his facebook page and was shocked, ONLY 3 PEOPLE LIKE HIS PAGE! Something is wrong here! Something terribly, terribly wrong here! I did my part to make things right, there are now 4 people who like his page.

I think this is his actually page. It sounds more like him and it has more than 4 people that like it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Karl-Mecklenburg/97962411466?ref=search

His book is a great read. Any one that has a passion about something can relate to it.

underrated29
07-27-2010, 03:59 PM
Is there a text version or something.....I am unable to listen at the momento.

topscribe
07-27-2010, 04:19 PM
Is there a text version or something.....I am unable to listen at the momento.

Sorry, but I think it's pure audio. It's 103.4 The Fan.

Just a suggestion: If you have Firefox, you can use its Download Helper to force a
download of the MP3 recording and save it on a flash drive to take home and
listen. I don't know whether that's possible in your situation, but thought I would
offer it . . .

-----

dogfish
07-27-2010, 06:03 PM
Sorry, but I think it's pure audio. It's 103.4 The Fan.

Just a suggestion: If you have Firefox, you can use its Download Helper to force a
download of the MP3 recording and save it on a flash drive to take home and
listen. I don't know whether that's possible in your situation, but thought I would
offer it . . .

-----

come on top, you're talking to the guy who can't post pictures without chewing his own arm off. . . . :lol: