PDA

View Full Version : Dream is here. . .

Requiem / The Dagda
08-28-2007, 08:39 PM
I'm sure a lot of you have seen my posts, but I think I'll be helping Tnedator getting things going (getting people to come and design wise) and you'll probably see me posting here more than anything. Where my heart will always have a place for Broncomania, I think it's time to try and establish this forum and make it the best place we possibly can.

Welcome to everyone here, and thanks to Tnedator for giving us this opportunity.

Most of ya'll know me, so I really don't need an introduction - but I'm here if you guys need me.

broncosinindy
08-28-2007, 09:14 PM
Nice to see ya dream.

Tned
08-28-2007, 09:44 PM
I'm sure a lot of you have seen my posts, but I think I'll be helping Tnedator getting things going (getting people to come and design wise) and you'll probably see me posting here more than anything. Where my heart will always have a place for Broncomania, I think it's time to try and establish this forum and make it the best place we possibly can.

Welcome to everyone here, and thanks to Tnedator for giving us this opportunity.

Most of ya'll know me, so I really don't need an introduction - but I'm here if you guys need me.

Glad to have you on board. Thanks for the graphic help. Dream has created some buttons to get rid of those ugly grey/blue ones. I will try and get those up tomorrow, as well as a new graphic he created to replace my temp one in the upper left of the page.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-28-2007, 09:45 PM
Welcome Dream - GREAT to have you here:)

Slick
08-28-2007, 09:51 PM
Happy to see you here Dream. I look forward to reading your knowledge and insight. *salute*