PDA

View Full Version : Rivers on Tebow

BroncoWave
07-19-2010, 09:59 PM
I know many on here hate Rivers with a passion but I figure some might find this interesting...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d819332fb/Rivers-on-mechanics

TXBRONC
07-19-2010, 10:11 PM
I know many on here hate Rivers with a passion but I figure some might find this interesting...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d819332fb/Rivers-on-mechanics

If anyone would know about having a goofy delivery it's Rivers. He said something I said while, what matters most is if Tim get the ball out quickly and accurately.

GGMoogly
07-19-2010, 10:47 PM
:tsk: smug little... :rant:

topscribe
07-19-2010, 10:55 PM
Much as I don't like Rivers, I thought that was a pretty good clip. Thanks.

-----

Mephisto
07-19-2010, 11:50 PM
Best part was when Jamie Dukes snuck back to the conversation after he dropped back to play catch and nobody wanted to play with him.

Lonestar
07-20-2010, 12:26 AM

Not so sure it is hate verses being jealous.

SAN got a real QB and we got jay. When the rubber met the road Rivers kicked our asses while jay pouted on the bench/sideline.

I will never understand why anyone can not like a winner even IF he is on another team.

I intially disliked Farve bcause he was about to break all of Johns records. Then I started watching him play really watching him.

I began to realize that he was a gun slinger like John was.

Almost the same thing with rivers and jay thought we had the real deal until Rivers got so far into his head one of the last games of 07 that was my turning point on jay to see him getting his ass kicked with Rivers taunting him from the other sideline that was the defining moment for the changing of the guard.

Almost the same thing for P Manning rally disliked him because he always took us apart. Then seeing him acting like a brain suregeon disecting other teams gave me a total new outlook on other players.

Let's hope that Orton or Tebow can do that for me, us and millions of others.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

jrelway
07-20-2010, 01:33 AM
**** phillip rivers

WARHORSE
07-20-2010, 03:09 AM
Best part was when Jamie Dukes snuck back to the conversation after he dropped back to play catch and nobody wanted to play with him.

NOBODY wants to have a conversation with Dukes. Thats because he doesnt actually discuss opposing opinions.........he just gets louder until the other guy gets stunned with being incredulous at the audacity of the fat man.

Dukes is so undesirable, he has to sneak up on his own house every day.:coffee:

Jamie Dukes knows everything........except that hes a turd.......and heck....

Even I know that.:coffee:

Dirk
07-20-2010, 05:18 AM
I can't stand Rivers because of the way he acts, but that boy can play the game.

I was impressed that he was actually positive in regards to the Broncos new QB.

Poet
07-20-2010, 03:33 PM
Rivers is pretty unlikable. It's hard to like someone who will run their mouth to FOOTBALL players from the sideline and cower behind his offensive line when anyone else gets mad.

It's even HARDER to like someone who will get up in a fan's face to talk shit to them.

Way to be a tough guy, keep mean mugging those 5'10" fans Phillip.

He's also one of the best quarterbacks in the game today.

BORDERLINE
07-20-2010, 06:02 PM
Not so sure it is hate verses being jealous.

SAN got a real QB and we got jay. When the rubber met the road Rivers kicked our asses while jay pouted on the bench/sideline.

Let's hope that Orton or Tebow can do that for me, us and millions of others.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

completely agree....when cutler just took that yappin by rivers i lost alot of respect for jay....i remember emitt smith running to the star after T.O stood in the middle of it..he din't back down...cutler did....i'm with you, tebow will not back down *fingers crossed*

spikerman
07-20-2010, 06:12 PM
It doesn't matter what the situation is - quarterbacks should never, ever talk trash. What's next, trash talking punters?

D1g1tal j1m
07-20-2010, 06:39 PM
It doesn't matter what the situation is - quarterbacks should never, ever talk trash. What's next, trash talking punters?

Kicker talking trash (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Cowboys-ban-foot-races-because-the-kicker-would-?urn=nfl,257152)

Here you go...

spikerman
07-20-2010, 06:41 PM
Kicker talking trash (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Cowboys-ban-foot-races-because-the-kicker-would-?urn=nfl,257152)

Here you go...

That may be a sign of the apocalypse.

D1g1tal j1m
07-20-2010, 06:54 PM
That may be a sign of the apocalypse.

Got my luggage ready...

gobroncsnv
07-20-2010, 08:08 PM

Dukes has to tie a pork chop to his neck so the dog will play with him.