PDA

View Full Version : Watch Broncos Games Online For Free

IHSD
07-19-2010, 01:27 PM
Hey guys. Remember me? Well if you don't I run a website for watching Broncos games online. Its a thing on the down-low. Links are only given out privately through email and kept safe by passwords. It helps fans who don't get the game every week, get the game. Now that we're coming up on preseason I want to expand the reach to those who didn't hear about it last season. Its gotta be a secret though. I figure I'm safe on this site for a while until I delete the post.

You might think its too good to be true but I'm sure there are people here who use it who could tell you what I'm doing is a pretty cool thing. The feeds are the best you'll find because they're private ones run specifically for the site. There's also a chat room of biased Broncos fan who have the same emotions you do so that's also pretty cool.

If you want to get in on the email list and hear the stuff I can't say here, go ahead and shoot me an email at watchyourbroncos@gmail.com.

Thanks,
IHSD

broncophan
07-19-2010, 01:47 PM
I enjoyed it last season....and look forward to it again this season.!!!........thanks...

rationalfan
07-19-2010, 02:30 PM
call me cautious, but i'm always skeptical of these services; worried that they're fronts for phishing schemes. can anyone on this board testify to the experience? good? phishy? is it free? does the service ask for personal information outside of email?

underrated29
07-19-2010, 02:41 PM
call me cautious, but i'm always skeptical of these services; worried that they're fronts for phishing schemes. can anyone on this board testify to the experience? good? phishy? is it free? does the service ask for personal information outside of email?

I would refer to the post above yours...

dogfish
07-19-2010, 03:34 PM

and i would refer to my own sherlock holmes-like sense of intuition. . . .

:elefant:

rationalfan
07-19-2010, 03:51 PM

it helps. but it still doesn't answer questions what info you have to provide. Also, how's the quality? Fees? Etc. Information is king, and I don't have much on this service.

threefolddead
07-19-2010, 04:01 PM
This is totally legit. It saved my butt more than a few times last year and he does a real good job. No fees or anything. You can donate if you want to but otherwise he usually has really good quality streams.

topscribe
07-19-2010, 04:05 PM

I was with this guy most of last year. He's on the level . . .

-----

Nomad
07-19-2010, 04:09 PM
Free and NFL in the same sentence is usually too good! People start these sites and usually get shut down and if the NFL wants to go after people they have your email because you're basically stealing from them....not that I agree with it. The warning is at BM.

topscribe
07-19-2010, 04:13 PM
Free and NFL in the same sentence is usually too good! People start these sites and usually get shut down and if the NFL wants to go after people they have your email because you're basically stealing from them....not that I agree with it. The warning is at BM.

Yes, it might be good to grab this guy's email addy before the mods decide to take it down . . .

-----

broncophan
07-19-2010, 06:50 PM

cautious

......and yes .....he will ask you all kinds of personal stuff......that would make even Clay blush...........

I had no problems throughout the season last year........living here in Ohio ....I know I appreciated it......but if you are that concerned about it.....it just may not be for you....

dogfish
07-19-2010, 10:18 PM
......and yes .....he will ask you all kinds of personal stuff......that would make even Clay blush...........

LMFAO

well played. . . .

Davii
08-21-2010, 01:12 PM
My email gets returned saying his email address doesn't exist.

broncobryce
08-21-2010, 01:19 PM
My email gets returned saying his email address doesn't exist.

I sent him one yesterday, and got no response.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-21-2010, 01:30 PM
Did a google search - don't know if any of these will help you guys or not:

http://ngepress.com/channel/watch-detroit-lions-vs-denver-broncos-live-stream-online-free-august-21-nfl-preseason-week-3/

http://www.myplick.com/view/et5Bzz9ZEtl/Watch-Denver-Broncos-Games-Online-live-streaming

http://kodamar.com/12640/detroit-lions-vs-denver-broncos-live-stream-free-online-august-21-2010-nfl-preseason-week-3

http://tv-rusak.net/detroit-lions-vs-denver-broncos-live-stream-live-online-free-21-8-2010-83/

http://www.mynews.in/Blog/Watch_Detroit_Lions_vs_Denver_Broncos_live_NFL_mat ch_sopcast_video_online_now_B8029.html

BroncoWave
08-21-2010, 01:33 PM
Just go to atdhe.net. That almost always has all the game on it.

Dzone
08-21-2010, 01:41 PM
tried emailing him and it was an invalid email address..grrrrrr...I was kinda excited about getting this..oh well...I guess Im stuck to listening on the radio

DenBronx
08-21-2010, 05:12 PM
Just go to atdhe.net. That almost always has all the game on it.

bingo...i think that's the one.

I Eat Staples
08-22-2010, 08:57 PM
Hey guys. Remember me? Well if you don't I run a website for watching Broncos games online. Its a thing on the down-low. Links are only given out privately through email and kept safe by passwords. It helps fans who don't get the game every week, get the game. Now that we're coming up on preseason I want to expand the reach to those who didn't hear about it last season. Its gotta be a secret though. I figure I'm safe on this site for a while until I delete the post.

You might think its too good to be true but I'm sure there are people here who use it who could tell you what I'm doing is a pretty cool thing. The feeds are the best you'll find because they're private ones run specifically for the site. There's also a chat room of biased Broncos fan who have the same emotions you do so that's also pretty cool.

If you want to get in on the email list and hear the stuff I can't say here, go ahead and shoot me an email at watchyourbroncos@gmail.com.

Thanks,
IHSD

I emailed you and got no response.