PDA

View Full Version : The Maurice Clarett Thread

WARHORSE
06-15-2008, 10:45 AM
Its all the rage.

Starting threads with 'historical' broncos players as the topic.

Maurice Clarett was a man. He was a BIG man. But a bear was bigger so he ran like a ...............chigger...........up a tree. From the coonskin cap on the top of ole Mo to the heel of his rawhide cleats......the rippinist, roarinist, fightiness bro, the best we ever knew................

Maurice Clarett was a man...........:coffee:

(my hope is to get the mods to start a new 'historical broncos players' forum to send all these new 'historical broncos players' threads to. That way all the folks who like to start and read threads about 'historical broncos players' can go there and frolic in the wonder of it all.) :D

BroncoWave
06-15-2008, 10:49 AM
Ok this just has to stop! :lol:

topscribe
06-15-2008, 10:51 AM
That we're all going stark-raving mad in the offseason. :loco:

-----

DenBronx
06-15-2008, 12:03 PM
i can tell that all of us fans are really needing some bronco football. it feels like it's been an enternity. at least camp is coming up. i just hope we get some good footage this year.

Northman
06-15-2008, 01:25 PM
Clarett>Portis

*sarcasm*

broncosfanscott
06-16-2008, 12:12 AM
WTF? Why in the world is there a thread about this guy. If you want a "historical broncos" thread then Maurice Clarett is so not the person that needs to be in the title. Put John Elway's name up there.......I heard he was pretty good. :rolleyes:

topscribe
06-16-2008, 12:51 AM
WTF? Why in the world is there a thread about this guy. If you want a "historical broncos" thread then Maurice Clarett is so not the person that needs to be in the title. Put John Elway's name up there.......I heard he was pretty good. :rolleyes:

I got the impression this was tongue-in-cheek.

You didn't?

-----

Kaylore
06-16-2008, 01:29 PM
http://www.milkproduction.com/NR/rdonlyres/7EC68059-E94F-4DEA-A036-CB321CE98D02/0/Manure_1.jpg

:salute:Mr. Clarett, here is something that is more productive than you ever were.

Dreadnought
06-16-2008, 01:37 PM
(my hope is to get the mods to start a new 'historical broncos players' forum to send all these new 'historical broncos players' threads to. That way all the folks who like to start and read threads about 'historical broncos players' can go there and frolic in the wonder of it all.) :D

I would love a seperate Broncos History Section - I'd probably waste a good chunk of my life in there - it beats endless pointless speculation over whether or not Mike Leach will pull a hammy next month or whether Mike Bell eventually makes the roster.

Requiem / The Dagda
06-16-2008, 01:37 PM
Ted Sundquist still deserves a punch in the throat for trying to defend his selection over Marion Barber III.

BroncoWave
06-16-2008, 01:40 PM
Ted Sundquist still deserves a punch in the throat for trying to defend his selection over Marion Barber III.

Damn he would have looked sexy in blue and orange! :D

GEM
06-16-2008, 01:45 PM
I would love a seperate Broncos History Section - I'd probably waste a good chunk of my life in there - it beats endless pointless speculation over whether or not Mike Leach will pull a hammy next month or whether Mike Bell eventually makes the roster.

How about the ghey threads dread? Would it beat those? :confused:

:laugh:

Dreadnought
06-16-2008, 01:47 PM
How about the ghey threads dread? Would it beat those? :confused:

:laugh:

It would almost have to, wouldn't it? I just started a thread on the subject in the Town Hall FWIW.

WARHORSE
06-16-2008, 09:25 PM
I got the impression this was tongue-in-cheek.

You didn't?

-----

Foot in mouth? :D

WARHORSE
06-16-2008, 09:26 PM

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!

That was a B-52 flyin over yer head.:coffee:

;)lol.........

broncohead
06-16-2008, 10:00 PM
What a waste of talent... What i wouldn't give
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-UvO6tS0II&feature=related

Dean
06-17-2008, 07:02 AM
My hope is that there is some band width left for the season. :banghead:

frauschieze
06-17-2008, 08:02 AM

Mike Leach would still play with a pulled hammy and probably still make a few ST tackles. :coffee:

Hobe
06-17-2008, 08:44 AM
That we're all going stark-raving mad in the offseason. :loco:

-----

Tell me about it! :shocked:

CHARLIEADAMSFAN
06-17-2008, 09:20 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

at least he has a song^

Requiem / The Dagda
06-17-2008, 09:21 PM
Charlie Adams, I have a bone to pick with you.

Why couldn't you pass a physical? That'd of sent a 6th round pick to us when we attempted to trade you.

I still mourn that day you failed the physical.

frauschieze
06-17-2008, 09:36 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

at least he has a song^

Dude, that's Travis Henry not Clarett. At least get your smack right. :tsk:

jrelway
06-17-2008, 09:39 PM
found this video on youtube. :tsk:
i dont know what the hell he's doing either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1rAPT7O4x0&feature=related

CHARLIEADAMSFAN
06-19-2008, 08:10 AM
Dude, that's Travis Henry not Clarett. At least get your smack right. :tsk:

I phrased it wrong what I meant was at least Travis has a son where as Clarett doesnt have anything

WARHORSE
06-20-2008, 11:22 AM
If this thread can make it..................:tsk: