PDA

View Full Version : Facebook contest

D1g1tal j1m
07-14-2010, 04:39 PM
To see the Broncos in London!

http://www.facebook.com/JohnAtencioJewelry?v=app_121907811182259

One entry per fan site (3 in total). The first is for John Atencio Jewelry.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/DenverBroncos?v=app_121907811182259

Second is for the Denver Broncos Facebook site.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/denverpost?v=app_104832396223440&ref=ts

Third is for the Denver Post.

D1g1tal j1m
07-14-2010, 04:40 PM
Win a VIP Package for Two to see Denver Broncos vs. San Francisco 49ers in London with Airfare, Ground Transportation, and a stay at a Five-Star Hotel!

Three Ways To Win!

OFFICIAL RULES

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST

CONTEST DATES:. Contest begins 12:01PM MDT Monday, July 12, 2010 and ends11:59PM MDT, Saturday, July 31st, 2010.

PRIZES: VIP Package Total value of $6,000 for October 27th – November 1st (one prize awarded)

* 1 VIP Package Prize for Two that Includes Roundtrip Airfare from Denver, Colorado

* (2) Two game tickets to see DENVER BRONCOS VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ers in LONDON, ENGLAND at WEMBLEY FIELD.

* Floyd Little Induction Party with Special Guest - John Elway

* Stay at the 5-Star London Hilton on Park Lane (Package based on one room with double occupancy).

* 4-Day London Rail Passes for Two included (this is best way to see London and also accesses Wembley Stadium)

* English Breakfast included daily

* Two Limited edition Denver Broncos commemorative gift.

VIP Package Itinerary

Wednesday, October 27
Depart Denver approx. 8:15 p.m.

Thursday, October 28
Arrive London approximately 12:15 p.m. Airport transfers to hotel. Check-In / Remainder of day at leisure.

Friday, October 29
5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Floyd Little Induction Party @ the Parklane Hilton

Saturday, October 30
Day at leisure.

Sunday, October 31
GAME DAY!
5:00 p.m. @ Wembley Stadium

Monday, November 1 A Fond Farewell to London/return to the States

Contest airfare is restricted to departing from and returning to Denver International Airport. Should a winner require additional transportation such as airfare, cab, shuttle, bus, or other means, those arrangements and costs are the responsibility of the contest winner. All other costs, including but not limited to gratuities, meals (excluding the English Breakfast) and other incidentals are the responsibility of the contest winner. Number of entries received will determine odds of winning.

ENTRY FORMS: To enter, register during the Contest Period by providing name, phone number, email address, gender, and age through the Facebook Contests hosted at The Denver Broncos Facebook Page ( http://www.facebook.com/denverbroncos), John Atencio Facebook Page ( http://www.facebook.com/JohnAtencioJewelry ), or the Denver Post Facebook Page ( http://www.facebook.com/denverpost). One entry allowed per person on each Facebook fa page, no more than three (3) entries per person.

SELECTION OF WINNER: All qualified entrants will be combined into a single entry pool. One (1) entrant will be selected at random from all eligible entries, on or about Friday, August 6th, 2010 and will be declared the Winner (subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these rules). The Denver Post will determine in its sole discretion which entries are valid entries according to these Official Rules. All decisions regarding the selection of winners are final. All entries become the property of The Denver Post and will not be returned. Winner will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail within two (2) days of the drawing. If a selected Winner is ineligible, if Sponsors are unable to make contact after reasonable effort and time (two days of initial call), or if a Winner fails to pick up the prize and sign the necessary forms within 3-weeks time , the prize shall be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.

ELIGIBILITY: Entrants must be a US citizen or legal resident, age 18 or older, at the time of entry. Winner may be required to provide proof of age, identity, and residency. Employees and immediate family members of The Denver Post, Media News Group, The Denver Broncos, or John Atencio Jewelers, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies are not eligible to win. Immediate families (parent, siblings, children and spouse) of the Sponsors' are not eligible to win. This Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.

CONDITIONS & RESTRICTIONS: Entrants agree Sponsors' have the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Contest and that its decision is final and binding. Except where prohibited by law, entrants 18 years of age and older agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsors' and/or its affiliates, without additional compensation. Winners by acceptance of a prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless all Sponsors, its parent companies and affiliates, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award of, the receipt of, or the use of their prize. Sponsors' are not responsible for personal injury of any prizewinner incurred in connection with the use of their prize. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to receiving their prize. All federal, state and local laws apply, and this Contest is void where prohibited by law. Winner is responsible for all applicable taxes, fees, expenses and incidentals not specifically provided. Winner must provide proof of legal name, address, zip code, telephone number and social security number to receive prize (for example, in the form of a government-issued drivers license or identification card). Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Contest in any way shall be disqualified. The use of automated entry devices or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the Contest is prohibited. Sponsors' decisions as to all matters related to the administration of the Contest and selection of the prize winners are final. All entries become the property of The Denver Post, The Denver Broncos and John Atencio Jewelers.

INTERNET: If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the Contest, Sponsors reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the Contest or any portion of the Contest. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE CONTEST. Information submitted in entries, including entrant's name, address, e-mail, etc., may be used by The Denver Broncos, John Atencio Jewelers and The Denver Post for marketing or promotional purposes.

MasterShake
07-14-2010, 04:57 PM
That would be so fun!

KCL
07-14-2010, 05:16 PM
I think I'll enter.....:beer:

Seriously sounds like a sweet deal.

dogfish
07-14-2010, 05:31 PM
i'll register through the broncos page, but i don't think i want to be a fan of a frickin' jewelry store. . . . :huh:

GGMoogly
07-14-2010, 05:42 PM
I'm in. See you all in London!!! :rockon:

D1g1tal j1m
07-14-2010, 06:37 PM
i'll register through the broncos page, but i don't think i want to be a fan of a frickin' jewelry store. . . . :huh:

Just wait until after July 31 and then unsubscribe from their facebook page...

Elevation inc
07-15-2010, 08:16 AM
i would do this.............................................. ...except i already have my tickets for the game in LONDON :lol: :coffee: