PDA

View Full Version : Raider Fans

BroncoWave
07-13-2010, 04:55 PM
So I was on a plane from California yesterday and I happened to be sitting by a Raiders fan. During the flight, he was watching the movie "He's just not that into you" on his computer.

Really rough and tough group of guys those Raider fans! :lol:

T.K.O.
07-13-2010, 05:44 PM
the raiders draft looked pretty solid..........
did jamarcus russell eat al davis before he left town ?:confused::laugh:

OaklandRaider
07-14-2010, 03:49 AM
Really rough and tough group of guys those Raider fans! :lol:

Says the Bronco fan who has a self proclaimed "Teboner" :rolleyes:

T.K.O.
07-14-2010, 08:17 AM

that's pretty funny.....:lol:

Thnikkaman
07-14-2010, 08:18 AM

Hey OR, you follow MLB at all?

KCL
07-14-2010, 08:21 AM
that's pretty funny.....:lol:

LMAO...That is funny...

Dirk
07-14-2010, 12:03 PM
I have a friend that is a Raiders fan. He suffers from neck cramps from doing this :tsk: all the time.

underrated29
07-14-2010, 12:08 PM
I have a friend that is a Raiders fan. He suffers from neck cramps from doing this :tsk: all the time.

I thought that was going somewhere way different.

OaklandRaider
07-14-2010, 01:52 PM
did jamarcus russell eat al davis before he left town ?:confused::laugh:

Nope. But he did eat your defense for a game winning touchdown, knocking the Broncos out of the playoffs in the process. :coffee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5amyBAqGHq0

That must burn to know. Your defense couldn't stop the biggest bust of all time from going 80 yards down the field to save your playoff hopes.

Knowing what we know now, JaMarcus was probably high on the "Sizzurp" and you still couldn't stop him.:lol:

OaklandRaider
07-14-2010, 02:15 PM
Hey OR, you follow MLB at all?

Not really. OaklandRaider likes fast paced action sports. Baseball is too slow and boring for me.

I do know that the Colorado Rockies have never won a world series championship, which is typical of a Denver franchise. :coffee:

underrated29
07-14-2010, 02:42 PM
Not really. OaklandRaider likes fast paced action sports. Baseball is too slow and boring for me.

I do know that the Colorado Rockies have never won a world series championship, which is typical of a Denver franchise. :coffee:

Yea-

Watchya think about hockey!? Too slow for you? Do you know about the Avalanche? They are a typical Denver franchise.

Day1BroncoFan
07-14-2010, 03:10 PM
OR, now that jamarcan't is officially a bust who's jock are you on now?

OaklandRaider
07-14-2010, 04:14 PM
Yea-

Watchya think about hockey!? Too slow for you? Do you know about the Avalanche? They are a typical Denver franchise.

Didn't the Avalanche just get eliminated from the playoffs by the San Jose Sharks?

Yep. Typical Denver Franchise. Always losing to the Bay Area teams...:coffee:

OaklandRaider
07-14-2010, 04:16 PM
OR, now that jamarcan't is officially a bust who's jock are you on now?

I was never on JaMarcus' "jock"

All I did was say the guy was super talented, which he was.

KCL
07-14-2010, 04:19 PM

So he isn't anymore or he still is?

underrated29
07-14-2010, 11:36 PM
Didn't the Avalanche just get eliminated from the playoffs by the San Jose Sharks?

Yep. Typical Denver Franchise. Always losing to the Bay Area teams...:coffee:

Thank you.

Typical California teams...One (the sharks) Always top of the league in reg season and Always chokes harder in the playoffs than you were on Javon Walkers schlong. (sharks/bolts)---always losers!

The next Cali team has potential but still sucks, even with all the great talent.
(ducks/niners) anyone????

Finally, we have a team loaded with potential...You're favorite word. Sadly as they discovered potential wins nothing except 14 year old fans...(see Oaklandraider)

Comparison---DUHN DUHN DUHN..... Kings/raiders.

Avs- 2 cups, only missed the playoffs 3 times in their History!!

Thank you for agreeing with me about them being a typical Denver Franchise!!

Nighty night.

Thnikkaman
07-15-2010, 09:26 AM

I know, its not like the Avalanche or Broncos ever won the championships in their respected leagues.

Thnikkaman
07-15-2010, 09:27 AM

Do you enjoy sippin' on purple drank with JaMarcus?

underrated29
07-16-2010, 12:11 PM
Thank you.

Typical California teams...One (the sharks) Always top of the league in reg season and Always chokes harder in the playoffs than you were on Javon Walkers schlong. (sharks/bolts)---always losers!

The next Cali team has potential but still sucks, even with all the great talent.
(ducks/niners) anyone????

Finally, we have a team loaded with potential...You're favorite word. Sadly as they discovered potential wins nothing except 14 year old fans...(see Oaklandraider)

Comparison---DUHN DUHN DUHN..... Kings/raiders.

Nighty night.

Judging by your silence, I think you now understand......

Ravage!!!
07-16-2010, 12:24 PM

So he isn't anymore or he still is?

Yeah.. so what is it? Is he still "talented" ..or just some of that supposed talent that never seems to show?

T.K.O.
07-16-2010, 01:49 PM
Yeah.. so what is it? Is he still "talented" ..or just some of that supposed talent that never seems to show?

he's gonna get his chance to shine now......:laugh:

UFL's Nighthawks now list JaMarcus Russell on roster
Posted by Mike Florio on July 16, 2010 2:02 PM ET
Earlier today, we posted an item regarding the NFL-heavy roster unveiled by the UFL's Omaha Nighthawks.

Now, another name has been added: JaMarcus Russell.

Click the link. There it is. Russell's name, between Chike Okeafor and Charles Grant.

If this is a mistake -- and based on some of the other stuff that has landed on the UFL's website it could be -- the fledgling league desperately needs to get its sh-t together if it ever is to have any hope of being taken seriously.

Meanwhile, we're trying to find out what's going on. It's possible that the players in question are merely on the Nighthawks' "dibs" list. The website makes no such distinction.

OaklandRaider
07-16-2010, 09:43 PM
Nighty night.

Blah. Blah. Blah.

I don't really care about the Avalanche, or a second tier sport like Hockey anyways.

All I know is they got eliminated by a superior Bay Area Team in the playoffs, which is pretty funny to me. :coffee:

OaklandRaider
07-16-2010, 09:50 PM
Yeah.. so what is it? Is he still "talented" ..or just some of that supposed talent that never seems to show except against the Broncos?

FIFY. It's still funny to me that Bronco fans like to bag on Russell when in fact Russell had some of the best games of his career against the Broncos.:lol:

And Russell is still talented. He is just a dumb ass for wasting all of that god given ability.

I don't even know why we are talking about Russell anymore, though. He is no longer on the team, and his NFL career is pretty much over. It's Jason Campbell who Bronco fans should be concerned about...:coffee:

Nice little article on just how big of a steal JC was for the Raiders. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=5385390

underrated29
07-17-2010, 03:20 PM
Blah. Blah. Blah.

I don't really care about the Avalanche, or a second tier sport like Hockey anyways.

All I know is they got eliminated by a superior Bay Area Team in the playoffs, which is pretty funny to me. :coffee:

The excuses remain the same......

underrated29
07-17-2010, 03:21 PM
FIFY. It's still funny to me that Bronco fans like to bag on Russell when in fact Russell had some of the best games of his career against the Broncos.:lol:

And Russell is still talented. He is just a dumb ass for wasting all of that god given ability.

I don't even know why we are talking about Russell anymore, though. He is no longer on the team, and his NFL career is pretty much over. It's Jason Campbell who Bronco fans should be concerned about...:coffee:

Nice little article on just how big of a steal JC was for the Raiders. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=5385390

The only steal about jason campbell is when champ picks him off multiple times.

Day1BroncoFan
07-17-2010, 04:20 PM
Some of your more "Talented" posts since you obviously forgot what you really said. No, you're not on jamarbust' jock at all.

Funny that you call JaMarcus Russell a bust when he would no doubt start on your team today :lol:

Russell is not a bust. The kid is the youngest starting QB in the NFL today, and he has only started 17 games in his career. Was John Elway a bust after his first 17 games? Was Troy Aikman a bust after his first 17 games? Was Peyton Manning a bust after his first 17 games?

No, they weren't. And none of those guys are even half as talented as JaMarcus Russell. Russell has a better offensive line, a way bettter WR core to work with, a better offensive cordinator, and three healthy runningbacks to work with. I would be very surprised if Russell doesn't double his TD total from last year.

And Jeff Garcia was brought in to be a backup. Jeff Garcia > Andrew Walter as our backup. And even if by some miracle Jeff Garcia does manage to start, we will still be the better team than you.

Enjoy the cellar, kid.

Owned.

At this point in both their careers?

John Elway's stats through first 16 starts: 195/387, 2492 Yards, 11 TD, 20 INT

JaKing's stats through first 16 starts: 257/465, 2647 Yards, 14 TD, 9 INT

Russell's stats are better :confused:

And yes, JaMarcus Russell is more talented than John Elway, who was overrated in his own right.

If we are talking about talent and potential, I would take Russell over any QB in the NFL today. He has the highest ceiling potential out of any QB that has come out of the draft. Talent wise, he is the best QB in the NFL. That doesn't mean he is the best QB in the NFL, but as far as talent goes, no one beats JR in that area.

Brady, Manning, and Brees are about the only QB's I'd take over Russell right now. When Russell hits his ceiling, it's going to be scary to see how good he will become.

Slap yourself.

Vince Young is not even close to being as talented as JaMarcus Russell.

And despite what the media wants you to believe, JaMarcus has actually been a very good leader and is embracing being the captain of the football team. Flying teamates out to work out with him with his own money, staying after practice working with the coaches. Russell is a great leader and his teamates respect him.

Hasn't done shit on the field? Then I guess people like Trent Edwards, Joe Flacco and Kerry Collins haven't done shit on the field either, since Russell put up slighltly less or better stats than those QBs in a WAY worse situation in Oakland.

And as talented as JaMarcus is, he couldn't turn the Raiders into a winner in his first season season starting. It takes time, kid. Winning is a process. Rome wasn't built in a day.

In time, you will start to hear the words "winning" and "successful" when you hear of JaMarcus as the Raiders offense starts to grow around him. He has a lot of weapons to work with now.

OaklandRaider
07-18-2010, 04:32 PM
I fail to see how I "jocked" Russell in any of the aboved posts...:coffee: All I did in those post was state the obvious, which was...

1: Russell was not a bust yet entering his 2nd year starting. That was a fact.
2. Russell was more talented than John Elway. Even Mel Kiper and Mike Mayock agreed with me.:rolleyes:
3. Russell had better stats in his first 16 starts than John Elway. That was a fact.

OaklandRaider
07-18-2010, 04:34 PM
The only steal about jason campbell is when champ picks him off multiple times.

Champ Bailey's old ass is no longer a threat to pick off passes. He is too old and slow.

In fact, your entire secondary is old and slow. :lol:

Overtime
07-18-2010, 09:56 PM
Faiders fans are nothing more than pontificating, steaming piles of cow dung. :coffee:

underrated29
07-19-2010, 01:38 AM
I fail to see how I "jocked" Russell in any of the aboved posts...:coffee: All I did in those post was state the obvious, which was...

1: Russell was not a bust yet entering his 2nd year starting. That was a fact.
2. Russell was more talented than John Elway. Even Mel Kiper and Mike Mayock agreed with me.:rolleyes:
3. Russell had better stats in his first 16 starts than John Elway. That was a fact.

The excuses remain the same...:lol::lol:

underrated29
07-19-2010, 01:49 AM
Champ Bailey's old ass is no longer a threat to pick off passes. He is too old and slow.

In fact, your entire secondary is old and slow. :lol:

And how did our entire old and slow secondary do against the pass last year?

And while you are at it, why dont you tell the rest of the class how that compared to the raiders "Young and Fast" defense...... Dont skip out on these answers or you will once again fail, kinda like you are now.

OR response:- Our team has more talent and potential than even the jets, we just had a bad run defense.
Blah blah blah blah freaking blah...

.And and, your pass defense got lucky because.....because it was so easy to run on you guys..yeah thats it...
Then what about your run defense cheif?---well, we have tons of talent and potential but they just need time to gel together..

Dont you get it yet kid, its like fighting, you can have all the speed and the ptoential and talent in the world, but if you are a pussie, you will always lose....Long live Al Davis.

Bosco
07-20-2010, 02:28 AM
It's Jason Campbell who Bronco fans should be concerned about...:coffee:

We were so concerned about him that we passed over the Redskin's better draft picks to get Orton. Congratulations on pimping another player who is essentially a Broncos reject.

2. Russell was more talented than John Elway. Just to clarify here, are we talking about their prowness on the football field, or at the all you can eat buffet?

OaklandRaider
07-21-2010, 09:32 PM
We were so concerned about him that we passed over the Redskin's better draft picks to get Orton. Congratulations on pimping another player who is essentially a Broncos reject.

Jason Campbell is a Bronco Reject because Josh McDaniels chose Neckbeard Kyle Orton over him?:lol: Yep. Every decision that Josh McDaniels makes is right, huh?

This Josh McDaniels is also the same guy who choose to trade Jay Cutler, and Brandon Marshall, two young pro bowl talents. He is also the same guy who chose to select Knownshon "3.8 YPC" Moreno over defensive studs like Brian Orakpo. He is also the same guy who choose Robert "0 sacks" Ayers in the first round. He is also the same guy who decided to trade away a first round draft pick to select short ass, slow ass Alphonso Smith.

This Josh McDaniels guy also chose to select Demaryius Thomas over a top 5 talent in Dez Bryant. He is also the guy who chose to select Timmy Freaking Tebow in the first round, when Tebow is at best a 4th round talent.

So yeah, this Josh McDaniels guy is money when it comes to making big time decisions. Look at his track record. :lol:

Fact is, Jason Campbell is a better QB than Kyle Orton. Everybody knows this except Bronco fans. Hell even McDaniels knows this. That is why he decided to trade for Brady Quinn to compete with Orton, and drafted a QB in the first round...

The Raiders are better at almost every position over Denver

QB - Raiders.
RB - Raiders
WR - Raiders
TE - Raiders
Oline - Slightly Denver

Dline - Raiders
LBs - Slightly Denver
CBs - Raiders
Safetys - Raiders

Special Teams - Raiders

underrated29
07-21-2010, 10:54 PM

QB - Raiders.
RB - Raiders
WR - Raiders
TE - Raiders
Oline - Slightly Denver

Dline - Raiders
LBs - Slightly Denver
CBs - Raiders
Safetys - Raiders

Special Teams - Raiders

I love this kid sooooooooo much.:lol: He reminds me of knocked up. Kids with bubbles. "I wish I could love something as much as they love bubbles." So clueless and oblivious to the real world. But happy and ignorant in their little bubble bliss.

Take me home OR, show me the light.:salute:

RAIDERS
07-21-2010, 11:23 PM
Jason Campbell is a Bronco Reject because Josh McDaniels chose Neckbeard Kyle Orton over him?:lol: Yep. Every decision that Josh McDaniels makes is right, huh?

This Josh McDaniels is also the same guy who choose to trade Jay Cutler, and Brandon Marshall, two young pro bowl talents. He is also the same guy who chose to select Knownshon "3.8 YPC" Moreno over defensive studs like Brian Orakpo. He is also the same guy who choose Robert "0 sacks" Ayers in the first round. He is also the same guy who decided to trade away a first round draft pick to select short ass, slow ass Alphonso Smith.

This Josh McDaniels guy also chose to select Demaryius Thomas over a top 5 talent in Dez Bryant. He is also the guy who chose to select Timmy Freaking Tebow in the first round, when Tebow is at best a 4th round talent.

So yeah, this Josh McDaniels guy is money when it comes to making big time decisions. Look at his track record. :lol:

LOL, just end this thread. :congrats:

Bosco
07-21-2010, 11:32 PM
Fact is, Jason Campbell is a better QB than Kyle Orton. He is? By what criteria? Orton significantly outperformed him in 2009 with a whole new offensive system and the 2nd half of the year on a bad ankle and Mike Shanahan wasn't even interested in giving him a chance to run his offense.

The Raiders are better at almost every position over Denver Oh how I absolutely love you delusional retards.

QB - Raiders. Even if we consider Campbell/Orton a wash, Quinn and Tebow are certainly more impressive than Boller, Gradkowski and Frye.

RB - Raiders Seriously? That's the kind of talk that gets people stuffed in padded rooms.

McFadden & Bush combined - 946 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns.

Knowshon Moreno - 947 rushing yards and 7 touchdowns

Moreno & Buckhalter combined -1589 yards and 8 touchdowns

WR - Raiders Your best returning receiver put up 34 catches last year. We have two receivers who had better totals than that last year and a backup running back who wasn't too far off.

TE - Raiders I'll give you a wash here as we both have elite level tight ends that are utilized in different and incomparable ways.

Oline - Slightly Denver Slightly? We have a two time All-Pro LT and borderline All-Pros at RT and RG, all of which are several degrees on magnitude better than the guys you have occupying those spots, one of which is another Denver cast off.

Dline - Raiders I'll give you that.

LBs - Slightly Denver Again, what's with this "slightly" shit? You have Thomas Howard and a rookie, we have D.J Williams, Elvis Dumervil, Darrell Reid, Robert Ayers, Mario Haggan, Akin Ayodele and Wesley Woodyard.

CBs - Raiders Asouwhateverthe**** and Bailey are both elite corners, but our 2nd corner (Goodman) is a good measure better than yours and thus we claim the tie breaker.

Safetys - Raiders Huff and ummm...hang on....Tyvon Branch (?) are better than Renaldo Hill and Brian Dawkins? Were you hitting the purple drank with Jabba-the-sorta-kinda-QB?

Special Teams - Raiders Debatable. Lechler is top notch, but Janikowski isn't significantly better than Prater and Higgins dropped off dramatically as a returner last year.

OaklandRaider
07-22-2010, 12:33 AM
Take me home OR, show me the light.:salute:

Sorry, but I'm not gay.

But luckily for you, I think the OP is. He's the guy who has the self proclaimed "Teboner" ....:rolleyes:

OaklandRaider
07-22-2010, 12:34 AM
LOL, just end this thread. :congrats:

Thanks man. I've been putting these sad little Donkey fans in their places for a little over a year now, and they still won't listen.

But hey, somebody has to be the one to educate them.:D

OaklandRaider
07-22-2010, 01:25 AM
He is? By what criteria? Orton significantly outperformed him in 2009 with a whole new offensive system and the 2nd half of the year on a bad ankle and Mike Shanahan wasn't even interested in giving him a chance to run his offense.

In what way did Orton "significantly" outperform Campbell in 09??:confused:

Orton had 1 more Touchdown pass, and about two hundred more yards. I wouldn't call that significantly outperforming Campbell...

Campbell's year was far more impressive when you consider the porous situation he was in. He had a lame duck head coach that was sure to be fired. His favorite target, Chris Cooley, missed most of the year with an injury. His offensive line was maybe the worst in the league, and his WRs corps were a below average group. Oh, and he also played in what was maybe the toughest division in the NFL in the NFC East.

Jason's year was way more impressive when you consider the circumstances.

Oh how I absolutely love you delusional retards.

Even if we consider Campbell/Orton a wash, Quinn and Tebow are certainly more impressive than Boller, Gradkowski and Frye.

LMAO. Seriously, bro? Brady Quinn is a huge bust just like JaMarcus Russell. There is a reason why he was traded for essentially table scraps. He sucks.

Bruce Gradkowski >>>>>> Brady Quinn and Tim Tebow. Hell, I'd take Bruce Gradkowski over Kyle Orton and I'm being completely serious.

Seriously? That's the kind of talk that gets people stuffed in padded rooms.

McFadden & Bush combined - 946 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns.

Knowshon Moreno - 947 rushing yards and 7 touchdowns

Moreno & Buckhalter combined -1589 yards and 8 touchdowns

Gimme Bush and McFadden all day. Now that Justin Fargas is gone, both of them will get a significant amount of more carries. Michael Bush is a stud, and McFadden will be as well if he can manage to stay healthy.

Knowshon Moreno is not impressive at all. He's slow, can't shake anybody, and is just below average or average at everything. He will never be a star. Buckhalter is a solid number two back, but he's also like 30 something years old. Expect to see him slow down next year.

Your best returning receiver put up 34 catches last year. We have two receivers who had better totals than that last year and a backup running back who wasn't too far off.

You conveniently left out that that returning receiver was a rookie, and should only get better. We also have Chaz Schilens, who is a beast when he is healthy. And there are also reports of Darrius Heyward Bey massively improving as well.

Jabar Gaffney is your best returning receiver. He is not getting any better, and if he goes into the season as your number 1 receiver, you're in trouble. Eddie Royal regressed horribly last year, Brandon Stokely is like 50 years old, and you have a rookie in Demaryious Thomas, who can't run routes.

Raiders WRs > Denvers :coffee:

I'll give you a wash here as we both have elite level tight ends that are utilized in different and incomparable ways.

LMAO. No it is not a wash. Zach Miller is a damn stud, easily a top ten Tight End in the NFL. He is not only a great receiver, but he might seriously be a better blocker than Graham. Daniel Graham is an overpaid TE, who is only good at blocking and not much else.

Slightly? We have a two time All-Pro LT and borderline All-Pros at RT and RG, all of which are several degrees on magnitude better than the guys you have occupying those spots, one of which is another Denver cast off.

I've made my opinion known on Ryan Clady before, but I'll do it again just for you. He is massively overrated. People talk about him like he is the second coming of Orlando Pace when he's probably not even top ten at his position currently.

Tell me, Bosco, do ELITE Left Tackles give up 8 sacks? No they don't. That's exactly how many sacks Clady gave up last year. And in his rookie season, he LED THE NFL IN PRESSURES GIVEN UP but was bailed out time and time again by Jay Cutler's quick release.

As I predicted, he struggled in Josh McDaniel's Power Blocking offensive line scheme last year. He is strictly a Zone blocking offensive lineman that is not elite in any area.

I'll give you that.

Good to see your not a total homer.:coffee:

Again, what's with this "slightly" shit? You have Thomas Howard and a rookie, we have D.J Williams, Elvis Dumervil, Darrell Reid, Robert Ayers, Mario Haggan, Akin Ayodele and Wesley Woodyard.

Looks like someone is not that well informed on who the Raiders starting linebackers will be.

Trevor Scott will be the Raiders starting WLB. He replaced Thomas Howard there late last season and flourished. He had 7 sacks last year playing as a hybrid LB/DE, expect that number to rise. We traded for Kamerion Wimbley from Cleveland, and he will be our starting SLB. Wimbley is a former DROY in case you didn't know. Wimbley had 6 sacks last year and will be put in a position to get a lot more.

Thomas Howard won't even be starting for us, barring injury.

So yeah, the Broncos have a slightly better LB corps mainly because of Elvis Dummervile. Besides him, your LB core is pretty weak all around.

Asouwhateverthe**** and Bailey are both elite corners, but our 2nd corner (Goodman) is a good measure better than yours and thus we claim the tie breaker.

Nnamdi is better than Chump Bailey by a good margin. Has been for a while now. Andre Goodman is a solid corner, but Chris Johnson is a little bit better in my eyes.

Huff and ummm...hang on....Tyvon Branch (?) are better than Renaldo Hill and Brian Dawkins? Were you hitting the purple drank with Jabba-the-sorta-kinda-QB?

The same Tyvon Branch that led all defensive backs in tackles last year, and was also very good in coverage. He is a pro bowl caliber SS.

Pete Prisco of CBSSports recently named Branch his most underrated player in the league

The league's most underrated player is Oakland Raiders safety Tyvon Branch. Haven't seen him? Many haven't. But he's the real thing.

Branch had 124 tackles last season in his second year, his first as a starter. That was more than any other safety. He finished 10th in the league in tackles. He didn't have an interception, but he did have eight passes defensed and had eight tackles behind the line, a sack and two forced fumbles.

Branch recently turned 23, so he has a lot of good years in front of him. I like finding young safeties with Pro Bowl potential. When I first started this, Arizona's Adrian Wilson was one of my underrated guys. He has been a Pro Bowl player the past couple of seasons.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/13447444/overratedunderrated-extending-a-branch-to-a-raider-and-jacobs-no-giant

Michael Huff also had the best year of his career last year, and will only get better.

Brian Dawkins was solid last year, but was a liability in coverage. Reynaldo Hill is solid, but nothing special.

Debatable. Lechler is top notch, but Janikowski isn't significantly better than Prater and Higgins dropped off dramatically as a returner last year.

No it is not debatable at all. The Raiders have hands down the best Kicker-Punter combo in the NFL. Hands down. Lechler was the best punter in the NFL last year, as usual. And Janokowski was THE best kicker in the NFL last year, no questions asked.

Prater is solid, but he is not on Jano's level. And I don't even know who your punter is...

And yes, Higgins did drop off big time as a Punt returner last year, but that's exactly why we drafted Jacoby Ford in the 4th round. He was considered to be the best returnman in the draft.

ursamajor
07-22-2010, 06:11 AM
LMAO. Seriously, bro? Brady Quinn is a huge bust just like JaMarcus Russell

JaMunchie a bust? You admitting that after all of that nutswinging you have been doing all along. Weren't you chilling in his jock, handing him up Skittles?

KCL
07-22-2010, 07:33 AM
JaMunchie a bust? You admitting that after all of that nutswinging you have been doing all along. Weren't you chilling in his jock, handing him up Skittles?

No shit...how can he be a bust yet be more talented than Elway???

OaklandRaider
07-22-2010, 10:11 AM

Jay Cutler just threw another interception as you typed that sentence...

I wouldn't be talking about QBs if I were you, broski...:coffee:

OaklandRaider
07-22-2010, 10:14 AM
No shit...how can he be a bust yet be more talented than Elway???

You can be more talented than someone yet still be a bust if you're head is not into the game, which was obviously the case with Russell. Nobody questioned his talents, just his work ethic and dedication to his craft.

It's really not that hard of a concept to understand. But hey, you're a chiefs fan so I realize that it takes you guys a little longer to comprehend the little things..... :coffee:

Owned.

KCL
07-22-2010, 11:57 AM
You can be more talented than someone yet still be a bust if you're head is not into the game, which was obviously the case with Russell. Nobody questioned his talents, just his work ethic and dedication to his craft.

It's really not that hard of a concept to understand. But hey, you're a chiefs fan so I realize that it takes you guys a little longer to comprehend the little things..... :coffee:

Owned.

Keep on trying to convince yourself...we all understand it's hard for you to admit you're wrong.

T.K.O.
07-22-2010, 12:10 PM
Keep on trying to convince yourself...we all understand it's hard for you to admit you're wrong.

i can help.........

"Russell won only seven of his 25 starts as the Raiders extended an NFL-worst streak to seven straight seasons with at least 11 losses. He completed just 52.1 percent of his passes in his career with 18 touchdowns, 23 interceptions, 15 lost fumbles and a passer rating of 65.2."

and by the way....just being a raiders fan is WRONG...so why would you expect them to be able to admit it?:laugh:

underrated29
07-22-2010, 12:13 PM
Thanks man. I've been putting these sad little Donkey fans in their places for a little over a year now, and they still won't listen.

Slow down turbo.....Pump those brakes.

I stopped because I felt bad. I slapped you harder than you beat your lil' wangy. But if you want me to smack my b**ch up I will. It was just obvious that you were not up to the task. If you think after a year that you are ready to step up to the plate, then lets go whitney. Because I will Bobby brown all over your azz.

If not then maybe you should hold your claim to fame a little longer, because as we know your record here is as good as the raiders record of first picks. No balls all bust.

Besides, I like your cute little world of bubbles. It is fun to see. :wave:

T.K.O.
07-22-2010, 12:48 PM

yeah look at his track record.....as many wins in his 1st year as a head coach as the raiders get in 2.....maybe 3 seasons:laugh:

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/129058070347415914.jpg

T.K.O.
07-22-2010, 01:06 PM

especially last in the division !:laugh:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5242/losersqm9.jpg

Bosco
07-22-2010, 02:21 PM
In what way did Orton "significantly" outperform Campbell in 09??:confused:

Orton had 1 more Touchdown pass, and about two hundred more yards. I wouldn't call that significantly outperforming Campbell...

Campbell's year was far more impressive when you consider the porous situation he was in. He had a lame duck head coach that was sure to be fired. His favorite target, Chris Cooley, missed most of the year with an injury. His offensive line was maybe the worst in the league, and his WRs corps were a below average group. Oh, and he also played in what was maybe the toughest division in the NFL in the NFC East.

Jason's year was way more impressive when you consider the circumstances. And we had a newbie coach installing a completely new system with problems at 3/5ths of our offensive line and a mismatched passing game and Orton still managed to out perform Campbell.

But like I said, it's pretty telling that McD passed on Campbell & better picks for Orton and Shanahan shipped him out without so much as giving him a chance.

LMAO. Seriously, bro? Brady Quinn is a huge bust just like JaMarcus Russell. Really? It took us a year of trying to acquire him before Cleveland finally agreed to trade him to us.

You guys had to outright cut Jabba the QB, and he's sunk to the level of looking at the UFL.

Bruce Gradkowski >>>>>> Brady Quinn and Tim Tebow. Hell, I'd take Bruce Gradkowski over Kyle Orton and I'm being completely serious.

Gimme Bush and McFadden all day. With as horrible as those takes are, you might be able to get a job in the Raider's organization. That's right below Alzheimer's declaring Jabba the QB "a great player".

No wonder you guys have sucked for so long.

Knowshon Moreno is not impressive at all. He's slow, can't shake anybody, and is just below average or average at everything. Almost makes you wonder how he was one of the best players in the SEC and the consensus pick for best running back in the 2009 draft.

You conveniently left out that that returning receiver was a rookie, and should only get better. I also left out that Royal is moving back to his more natural position where he put up 91 catches as a rookie and where McDaniels turned Wes Welker into a 100+ catch a year go, that we have a 1st and 3rd rounders at receiver who should contribute, or that between Seth Olsen, Zane Beadles and J.D Walton it won't take alot to have an OL that outperforms yours completely across the line.

That's because I'm talking about what is, not what might be.

We also have Chaz Schilens, who is a beast when he is healthy.
Four career touchdowns and not a single 100 yard game to his credit.

Yeah, that's a beast.

And there are also reports of Darrius Heyward Bey massively improving as well. We'll I'd certainly hope so. When your a 7th overall pick who starts 11 games and only makes 9 catches on the year, you don't really have anywhere to go but up...Jamarcus Russell and the UFL not withstanding of course.

LMAO. No it is not a wash. Zach Miller is a damn stud, easily a top ten Tight End in the NFL. He is not only a great receiver, but he might seriously be a better blocker than Graham. Daniel Graham is an overpaid TE, who is only good at blocking and not much else. You're kidding right? Zach Miller is like a poor man's Shannon Sharpe in that he has decent technique as a blocker and doesn't shy away from it, but he just doesn't have the size and power to be a force as a blocker. Daniel Graham, on the other hand, is an elite level blocker who is almost as good as your average starting tackle. There might be one or two guys in the entire league who are even in his class as a blocker.

I've made my opinion known on Ryan Clady before, but I'll do it again just for you. He is massively overrated. People talk about him like he is the second coming of Orlando Pace when he's probably not even top ten at his position currently.

Tell me, Bosco, do ELITE Left Tackles give up 8 sacks? No they don't. That's exactly how many sacks Clady gave up last year. And in his rookie season, he LED THE NFL IN PRESSURES GIVEN UP but was bailed out time and time again by Jay Cutler's quick release. The absurdity of this post is simply beyond all reason, but I'll try anyway.

On any given year your Pro Bowl tackles are giving an average of about 4-7 sacks a year, so for Clady to give up 8 with a gimpy quarterback is not much of an indictment. Seems lots of people agree as both the AP and Sporting News listed him as an All-Pro (Sporting News had him ranked as the #1 tackle in the game) as well as his Pro-Bowl berth.

Oh, and this...http://broncotalk.net/2009/10/10425/broncos-buzz/ryan-cladys-record-setting-streak-continues/

He is strictly a Zone blocking offensive lineman that is not elite in any area. Being a Raiders fan, I naturally assumed that your football knowledge was garbage, but you're managing to somehow come in far under even those expectations. I'd love to hear how a 6'6, 325lb guy is "strictly" a ZBS lineman.

Good to see your not a total homer.:coffee:

Looks like someone is not that well informed on who the Raiders starting linebackers will be.

Trevor Scott will be the Raiders starting WLB. He replaced Thomas Howard there late last season and flourished. He had 7 sacks last year playing as a hybrid LB/DE, expect that number to rise. We traded for Kamerion Wimbley from Cleveland, and he will be our starting SLB. Wimbley is a former DROY in case you didn't know. Wimbley had 6 sacks last year and will be put in a position to get a lot more.

Thomas Howard won't even be starting for us, barring injury.[/QUOTE] True, I forgot about Trevor Scott. Wimbley isn't going to be a huge factor as a 4-3 SOLB unless you employ some defensive schemes alot different than you have been.

Nnamdi is better than Chump Bailey by a good margin. Has been for a while now. That's funny, because most objective opinions have them and Revis all jockeying for the top spot, so outside of Raider land I don't see much "good margin" there.

Andre Goodman is a solid corner, but Chris Johnson is a little bit better in my eyes. Found the problem here.

Michael Huff also had the best year of his career last year, and will only get better. That's not saying much considering he was inching dangerously close to being another infamous Raider bust.

Brian Dawkins was solid last year, but was a liability in coverage.
That too is funny, because we didn't use him too much in coverage last year and when we did he gave a very solid performance. Much better than he had done in a couple years with Philly in fact.

Reynaldo Hill is solid, but nothing special. Yes, he's an excellent compliment to our All-Pro and eventual Hall of Fame safety on the other side.

No it is not debatable at all. The Raiders have hands down the best Kicker-Punter combo in the NFL. Hands down. Lechler was the best punter in the NFL last year, as usual. And Janokowski was THE best kicker in the NFL last year, no questions asked.

Prater is solid, but he is not on Jano's level. And I don't even know who your punter is...[/QUOTE] Janokowski had several piss poor seasons in a row, and while he did have a very good 2009, it's going to take more than one season to make up for all that mediocrity.

Bosco
07-22-2010, 02:46 PM
yeah look at his track record.....as many wins in his 1st year as a head coach as the raiders get in 2.....maybe 3 seasons:laugh:

I had to laugh when he started bringing up McD's personnel decisions. Dude is a fan of a team who has literally made the talking heads speechless on draft day and he thinks he can toss that shit around?

I was going to start pounding him over all that, but that's cruelty along the lines of abusing the handicapped.

OaklandRaider
07-22-2010, 09:47 PM
And we had a newbie coach installing a completely new system with problems at 3/5ths of our offensive line and a mismatched passing game and Orton still managed to out perform Campbell.

But like I said, it's pretty telling that McD passed on Campbell & better picks for Orton and Shanahan shipped him out without so much as giving him a chance.

And as I said, just because Josh McDaniels made the decision to pass on Campbell for Orton, doesn't mean it was the right decision. He has a long history of making terrible decisions, and this one doesn't appear to be any different.

Put Orton in Jason Campbell's situation last year, and I doubt he lasts the whole year. Orton was put in a QB friendly offense, with lots and lots of bubble screen passes and short intermediate routes to padd his stats. He also had a top 10 WR in Brandon Marshall to throw the ball to; Campbell didn't have that luxury and only put up slightly worse stats in a much, much tougher division.

Really? It took us a year of trying to acquire him before Cleveland finally agreed to trade him to us.

You guys had to outright cut Jabba the QB, and he's sunk to the level of looking at the UFL.

Brady Quinn sucks dude. He couldn't even beat out Derek freaking Anderson for most of his career, and then proceeded to get traded for table scraps. I mean, the dude got traded for a conditional 6th round draft pick. That tells you all you need to know. You trying to pimp him out is just downright laughable because Browns fans couldn't wait to get rid of the guy.:lol:

With as horrible as those takes are, you might be able to get a job in the Raider's organization. That's right below Alzheimer's declaring Jabba the QB "a great player".

No wonder you guys have sucked for so long.

Whatever...:coffee:

Almost makes you wonder how he was one of the best players in the SEC and the consensus pick for best running back in the 2009 draft.

I liked Beanie Wells, Donald Brown and LeSean McCoy much much better than Slowshon Moreno.

There is nothing about his game that is great. He is either average or below average at everything.

I also left out that Royal is moving back to his more natural position where he put up 91 catches as a rookie and where McDaniels turned Wes Welker into a 100+ catch a year go, that we have a 1st and 3rd rounders at receiver who should contribute, or that between Seth Olsen, Zane Beadles and J.D Walton it won't take alot to have an OL that outperforms yours completely across the line.

Royal was a product of Jay Cutler. I called it last year that he wouldn't be nearly as productive without him. And LOL @ you mentioning Royal's name in the same sentence as Wes Welker's. They are two different completely type of receivers.

Royal is all speed. Welker relies on his quickness, and is one of the best receivers in the NFL after the catch.

Four career touchdowns and not a single 100 yard game to his credit.

Yeah, that's a beast.

It's pretty hard to get a one hundred yard game when you have a bad QB like JaMarcus Russell throwing you the ball.

And people around the league know how talented Schilens is. Dude is 6'4, runs a 4.3, and also posted a 43 inch vertical. His problem is that he can't seem to stay healthy. However, if he does manage to, look out. He has Calvin Johnson type athleticism. ESPN wrote this article about him a few months ago....

One of the reasons for hope in Oakland is young receiver Chaz Schilens. The seventh-round pick in 2008 has shown nice flashes. Many league observers think he has a chance to develop into a solid No. 1 receiver. He is the best of Oakland’s several young receivers.

He has good hands. He’s big, fast and runs good routes. And he’s still learning. His upside is very high.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/13409/on-the-radar-chaz-schilens

We'll I'd certainly hope so. When your a 7th overall pick who starts 11 games and only makes 9 catches on the year, you don't really have anywhere to go but up...Jamarcus Russell and the UFL not withstanding of course.

I'm not that high on Darius Heyward Bey. I think he will bust, but there are reports of him improving a lot this offseason.

DHB is very similar to Demaryius Thomas. Both were picked ahead of better WR prospects (Crabtree, Dez Bryant) both have questionable hands, both are very very raw and will take years to develop if they do at all.

Luckily for the Raiders, we have two young studs at receiver already and aren't entirely dependant on Heyward Bey developing right away. The Broncos? Yeah, not so much. You guys NEED Thomas to develop right away because you have absolutely no depth at the receiver positon.

You're kidding right? Zach Miller is like a poor man's Shannon Sharpe in that he has decent technique as a blocker and doesn't shy away from it, but he just doesn't have the size and power to be a force as a blocker. Daniel Graham, on the other hand, is an elite level blocker who is almost as good as your average starting tackle. There might be one or two guys in the entire league who are even in his class as a blocker.

:lol: Just stop it. You clearly don't know what you are talking about when it comes to Zach Miller. Dude is a really good blocker. Opposing coaches praise him all the time on how well rounded he is. There are not many Tight Ends in the league that can block as well as Miller, and then also be a great receiver in the passing game.

And even if Daniel Graham is a better blocker than Zach Miller that still doesn't compensate for how badly Miller blows away Graham in the passing game.

Zach Miller in 3 years already has 166 catches and 2027 yards. Daniel Graham in 8 years only has 204 catches and 2317 yards.

It's honestly not even close.

The absurdity of this post is simply beyond all reason, but I'll try anyway.

On any given year your Pro Bowl tackles are giving an average of about 4-7 sacks a year, so for Clady to give up 8 with a gimpy quarterback is not much of an indictment. Seems lots of people agree as both the AP and Sporting News listed him as an All-Pro (Sporting News had him ranked as the #1 tackle in the game) as well as his Pro-Bowl berth.

Oh, and this...http://broncotalk.net/2009/10/10425/broncos-buzz/ryan-cladys-record-setting-streak-continues/

Ryan Clady gave up 8 sacks last year. Just for comparison's sake - Mario Henderson, the Raiders starting left tackle, gave up ten sacks which was the most in the league.

Off the top of my head, here are some left tackles that I would rank above your precious Ryan Clady.

Joe Thomas
Michael Roos
Jared Gaither
Jake Long
D'rickshaw Ferguson
Marcus McNeill
Jordan Gross

Is he a good player? Yes. Is some elite Orlando Pace clone? Hell to the No.

Being a Raiders fan, I naturally assumed that your football knowledge was garbage, but you're managing to somehow come in far under even those expectations. I'd love to hear how a 6'6, 325lb guy is "strictly" a ZBS lineman.

As he proved last year, he is not strong enough to be a great left tackle in a man blocking scheme. He would be better suited to play in a ZBS system where he can use his quick feet, and athleticism. So would Ryan Harris, and Chris Kuper.

Mike Shanahan drafted all three of them because they fit his ZBS style perfectly. Kuper and Clady both struggled transitioning to McDaniel's man blocking scheme. That's a big reason why your offensive line went from great to just average...

True, I forgot about Trevor Scott. Wimbley isn't going to be a huge factor as a 4-3 SOLB unless you employ some defensive schemes alot different than you have been.

The Raiders are employing an attack style defense. Expect to see all kinds of blitzes from our LBs.

That's funny, because most objective opinions have them and Revis all jockeying for the top spot, so outside of Raider land I don't see much "good margin" there.

Wow, you're a funny guy. Most people have Revis and Nnamdi as 1A and 1B. Champ Bailey is quickly becoming the forgotten corner.:coffee:

Found the problem here.

They are both pretty good #2 CBs.

But Nnamdi is worlds better than Bailey, which makes our CBs > your CBs.

That's not saying much considering he was inching dangerously close to being another infamous Raider bust.

Not really. He was never really considered a bust. He has always been a good player, but not a great player. Last year, he was great. He will only continue to get better.

That too is funny, because we didn't use him too much in coverage last year and when we did he gave a very solid performance. Much better than he had done in a couple years with Philly in fact.

That's funny because he was credited with 4 TDs allowed in coverage. Face it, he's not that good in coverage anymore. He's a good in the box safety, but teams can take advantage of him when they choose in the passing game.

Janokowski had several piss poor seasons in a row, and while he did have a very good 2009, it's going to take more than one season to make up for all that mediocrity.

The Raiders ask Janokowski to make kicks that no other kicker in the NFL would even dream of attempting. He is also the best touchback kicker in the NFL, and has been for a while.

So yeah, Raiders special teams > Donks

OaklandRaider
07-22-2010, 09:52 PM
I had to laugh when he started bringing up McD's personnel decisions. Dude is a fan of a team who has literally made the talking heads speechless on draft day and he thinks he can toss that shit around?

I was going to start pounding him over all that, but that's cruelty along the lines of abusing the handicapped.

The Raiders have actually been better drafters than the Broncos over the last 3 or so years.

I wouldn't be talking if I were you.

OaklandRaider
07-22-2010, 11:54 PM
The early numbers on the Elvis Dumervil deal have begun to trickle out. Per a league source with knowledge of the situation, Dumervil's new contract from the Broncos has a base value of $61.5 million over six years.
The deal carries $58.332 million in new money, and an injury guarantee of $43.168 million.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is WAYYYYYYYYYYY too much money for an undersized, one dimensional player like Dumervil.

He sucks against the run, and is not good in coverage at all and yet you give him DeMarcus Ware type money? Laughable.

Hey Bosco add this ridiculous contract to the long list of bad decisions Josh McDaniels has made since becoming head coach of the Broncos. I thank my lucky stars everyday that he is your head coach.

Bosco
07-23-2010, 12:32 AM
The Raiders have actually been better drafters than the Broncos over the last 3 or so years.

I wouldn't be talking if I were you.

Seriously dude, whatever drugs you're on, you need to quit. Since 2006 you've had all four 1st round picks in the top 10 (including the 1st and 4th overall) and what do you have to show for it? A safety that is finally starting to turn into a serviceable starter, a guy who isn't even in the league anymore, a running back who has yet to crack 500 yards and a guy who caught 9 passes.

We had some pretty sad drafts under Shanahan, but you guys have made a ******* artform out of screwing up early draft picks. There isn't a team in the league that can lay claim to that level of suckage.

ursamajor
07-23-2010, 02:33 AM
Jay Cutler just threw another interception as you typed that sentence...

I wouldn't be talking about QBs if I were you, broski...:coffee:

Difference is, Cutler also throws lots of touchdowns. JalWalrus...Not so much.

ursamajor
07-23-2010, 02:36 AM
You can be more talented than someone yet still be a bust if you're head is not into the gameNobody questioned his talents...

Yes, JaMarcus is without peer...whilst on his knees, when it actually comes to playing Quarterback, he sucks.

Pun intended.

OaklandRaider
07-23-2010, 10:48 AM
Seriously dude, whatever drugs you're on, you need to quit. Since 2006 you've had all four 1st round picks in the top 10 (including the 1st and 4th overall) and what do you have to show for it? A safety that is finally starting to turn into a serviceable starter, a guy who isn't even in the league anymore, a running back who has yet to crack 500 yards and a guy who caught 9 passes.

We had some pretty sad drafts under Shanahan, but you guys have made a ******* artform out of screwing up early draft picks. There isn't a team in the league that can lay claim to that level of suckage.

Yes, the Raiders first round draft picks haven't been great over the years but we are actually one of the best teams drafting in the later rounds.

Let's look at all the good players that our teams have acquired through the draft since 07

Raiders.
Zach Miller - Top ten TE
Michael Bush - Very good RB who could start on a number of other teams
Tyvon Branch - Arguably top 5 at his position already after one year
Chaz Schilens - Has the potential to be a star if he can stay healthy
Trevor Scott - Tremendous DE/LB hybrid. Leads the 2008 draft class in sacks.
Louis Murphy - One of the best rookie receivers in the NFL last year, and will only get better.
Matt Shaughnessy - He was the best rookie DE last year.

Broncos
Ryan Harris - Solid RT
Ryan Clady - Good, not great Left Tackle.
Eddie Royal - Great rookie season, but fell off the face of the earth in sophomore season without Jay Cutler throwing him the ball.

And that's about it for Denver. So it looks like I was correct when I said the Raiders have been a better drafting team than Denver over the past few years.

Shazam!
07-25-2010, 01:32 AM
My God. This thread is nauseating. Look no further than this page to see why most Raiders fans (except DS) are so damned ignorant and stupid.

The Broncos are undergoing a long rebuilding plan, and even during their lean years the past few seasons which have been bad... even fielding the worst defense in the NFL... NOTHING HAS BEEN EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE to the sea of infinite shit that is the Oakland Raiders organization.

No Broncos fan has talked as much shit in any thread as you OaklandRaider, you're a ******* joke here. You post like your team is the Patriots or the Colts or the Steelers, but your team has been an ABSOLUTE ******* MESS around the NFL since 2003. You aren't kidding anyone and are just embarassing yourself.

I also notice you go back to only 2007 when comparing draft classes. That's convenient, because if you went back to TWO THOUSAND AND SIX you'd have to include several Pro Bowl players. How friggin' ignorant is that? Even though some of them arent here anymore and are missed/hated, that isnt relevant.

No team that busted millions with Fatso Russell should be talking shit about Drafting. Instead they should be embarassed. But you cant expect any better from Rayduhh fans.

Another thing. What's up with the idiot fans at Raider games, the ones that arent in the empty seats anyway... Why all the stupid ridiculous outfits? Do they go to celebrate their team's demise? Do they enjoy watching the tremendous beating?? Some may call it over the top, but so are pink tutus.

Sure, the Rayduhhs have beat the Broncos a few times at home in recent years, but what about the domination in Oakland since 2003? You know, back in TWO THOUSAND AND THREE, when the Raiders began the lost decade of decay after starting it so promising?

If we had a history lesson since then you'd know the Broncos outscored the Raiders in Oakland by over 120 points. While they won a few games in Denver, since the beginning of the decade of decay, the Broncos still beat them in more games.

Oakland Raider, you're a joke, you smell, your team is a mess, your owner is a friggin' fool, and they're going nowhere fast. Continue to believe otherwise, but you're only fooling your delirious drugged out self.

Good day.

Bosco
07-25-2010, 03:49 AM
My God. This thread is nauseating. Look no further than this page to see why most Raiders fans (except DS) are so damned ignorant and stupid.

It's reflective of the franchise they cheer for. Look how many times OaklandRaider talks about speed. He, much like Al Davis, seems to forget they're supposed to be building a football team, not fielding the United States Olympic Track Team. It leads to real stupid moves like over-drafting Darrius Heyward-Bey by about a whole ******* round because he runs real fast.

This, along with 9 catches in 11 starts, is the result.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fU8TeIxafXM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fU8TeIxafXM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

T.K.O.
07-25-2010, 11:42 AM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey Bosco add this ridiculous contract to the long list of bad decisions Josh McDaniels has made since becoming head coach of the Broncos. I thank my lucky stars everyday that he is your head coach.

a raiders fan talking about ridicules contracts.....now that is funny:laugh:
how much did the duh's pay jav"on the bench" walker.....japorkus rustle ?
reached beyond the stars for wayward bey ?
the raiders will be broke for 5 more years thanks to busts like these and many yet to be discovered:lol:

oh and this.......
http://cdn4.faniq.com/images/photos/photo_large/08/69708-3.jpg

gnomeflinger
07-25-2010, 01:43 PM
Raiders suck so bad that not even the fans want to be there to see them suck. Three blackouts last year? When was the last time the Denver Broncos had a blackout?

Raiders blacked out again

Associated Press

ALAMEDA, Calif. -- The Oakland Raiders' home game against the New York Jets on Sunday will be blacked out locally because the team did not sell out the game in time.

Games need to be sold out 72 hours before kickoff to avoid a blackout in a 75-mile radius. This is the third straight home game that Oakland has been unable to avoid a blackout. The Raiders did sell out their opener against San Diego.

These are the most blackouts in a season for the Raiders since five games were not televised in 2005. Oakland had sold out six of eight games each of the past three seasons after taking over ticket sales from Alameda County.

In their first 11 seasons back from Los Angeles, the Raiders sold out only 25 of 88 regular-season games in time to avoid a blackout.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

OaklandRaider
07-25-2010, 08:00 PM

I see nothing on this page except me attempting to educate one of your fellow Donkey fans about the game of football.

You have a Bronco fan that is saying that Daniel Graham, who isn't even a full time starter, is better than or equal to Zach Miller when Miller is widely considered to be one of the best young TEs in the game, and I'm the ignorant one? :laugh:

The Broncos are undergoing a long rebuilding plan, and even during their lean years the past few seasons which have been bad... even fielding the worst defense in the NFL... NOTHING HAS BEEN EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE to the sea of infinite shit that is the Oakland Raiders organization.

Don't worry, your team will be straight up garbage next year. Josh McDaniels has done a fantastic job of getting rid of most of the talent on the Broncos. It's funny, because two years ago Denver was one of the best, up and coming teams in the NFL. Now look at you. A team with a middle of the road offense with no stars, and an aging defense that was only good last year because of Mike Nolan, who is now no longer there because McDaniels clashed with him.

No Broncos fan has talked as much shit in any thread as you OaklandRaider, you're a ******* joke here. You post like your team is the Patriots or the Colts or the Steelers, but your team has been an ABSOLUTE ******* MESS around the NFL since 2003. You aren't kidding anyone and are just embarassing yourself.

I have never denied that Raiders have been bad over the years. Most of my post are geared toward the future, and what the Raiders can do in the future.

I also notice you go back to only 2007 when comparing draft classes. That's convenient, because if you went back to TWO THOUSAND AND SIX you'd have to include several Pro Bowl players. How friggin' ignorant is that? Even though some of them arent here anymore and are missed/hated, that isnt relevant.

Can you dispute my point, though? That the Raiders haven't been better
drafters over the past few years? That's what I thought. Most Bronco fans like to laugh and make jokes about the Raiders and their drafting, but when I flip the script and show you that your team has been just as bad, if not worse at drafting over the past few years you can't take it.

No team that busted millions with Fatso Russell should be talking shit about Drafting. Instead they should be embarassed.

And no team that got knocked out of the playoffs by Russell should be talking shit, period. Instead they should be embarrassed. :coffee:

Sure, the Rayduhhs have beat the Broncos a few times at home in recent years, but what about the domination in Oakland since 2003? You know, back in TWO THOUSAND AND THREE, when the Raiders began the lost decade of decay after starting it so promising? If we had a history lesson since then you'd know the Broncos outscored the Raiders in Oakland by over 120 points. While they won a few games in Denver, since the beginning of the decade of decay, the Broncos still beat them in more games.

Most of that is due to Mike Shanahan. He was the ultimate Raider Killer. Thank god he is no longer your coach, and you have a coach like McDaniels who doesn't believe in talent.

OaklandRaider
07-25-2010, 08:05 PM
It's reflective of the franchise they cheer for. Look how many times OaklandRaider talks about speed. He, much like Al Davis, seems to forget they're supposed to be building a football team, not fielding the United States Olympic Track Team. It leads to real stupid moves like over-drafting Darrius Heyward-Bey by about a whole ******* round because he runs real fast.

At least Heyward caught one pass. :lol:

Robert Ayers, who you drafted to get sacks, didn't even get a single one. Knowshon Moreno, who you drafted to be a dynamic runner, was far from it and looks like a bust in the making.

And Alphonso Smith, who you traded a first round pick for, was garbage and had to be replaced by 50 year old Ty Law during the middle of the season.

OaklandRaider
07-25-2010, 08:07 PM
Raiders suck so bad that not even the fans want to be there to see them suck. Three blackouts last year? When was the last time the Denver Broncos had a blackout?

Raiders blacked out again

Associated Press

ALAMEDA, Calif. -- The Oakland Raiders' home game against the New York Jets on Sunday will be blacked out locally because the team did not sell out the game in time.

Games need to be sold out 72 hours before kickoff to avoid a blackout in a 75-mile radius. This is the third straight home game that Oakland has been unable to avoid a blackout. The Raiders did sell out their opener against San Diego.

These are the most blackouts in a season for the Raiders since five games were not televised in 2005. Oakland had sold out six of eight games each of the past three seasons after taking over ticket sales from Alameda County.

In their first 11 seasons back from Los Angeles, the Raiders sold out only 25 of 88 regular-season games in time to avoid a blackout.

Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press

So now we are smacking about blackouts now?:lol:

Man the season can't come fast enough!

gnomeflinger
07-25-2010, 10:12 PM
No, Oakie, the point was that if your team didn't suck so bad, more people would go to the games.

Bosco
07-25-2010, 11:06 PM
At least Heyward caught one pass. :lol:

Robert Ayers, who you drafted to get sacks, didn't even get a single one. He did score a single touchdown though, which is as many as your offensive "weapon" picked 7th overall did. Ayers even did that as backup playing behind a veteran while Heyward-Bey started 11 games.

Oh, and did I mention we drafted Ayers 18th overall, right in the range he was projected to go in, knowing full well that he was a multi-year project? You guys blew a top 10 pick on a receiver that was projected to go anywhere from the late first to mid 2nd, all because he ran really fast.

That may seriously go down as one of the greatest draft blunders in history. Hell, this team drafted Marcus Nash and Willie Middlebrooks once upon a time and even those **** ups can't come close to touching Heyward-Bey.

Hell, this says it all.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6NpAN7O2UWM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6NpAN7O2UWM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vQ3Q-FoSJwA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vQ3Q-FoSJwA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Personally, and I think I speak for all Bronco fans here, I hope Al Davis lives forever. I'm quite grateful that instead of facing any combination of Adrian Peterson, Joe Thomas, Calvin Johnson, Jake Long, Chris Long, Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford, Aaron Curry or Mark Sanchez year in and year out, we got Jabba the QB (I'll miss him), McFadden, and Heyward-Bey.

Knowshon Moreno, who you drafted to be a dynamic runner, was far from it and looks like a bust in the making. So let me get this straight. The guy who played on a tweaked MCL all season, behind a banged up and ineffective offensive line yet still led all rookies (not to mention your top 2 running backs combined) in rushing, is a bust in the making?

On the flip side, Darren McFadden, who has less career rushing yards than Knowshon Moreno put up in his rookie season, is a "stud in the making"?

I think someone spiked your Kool-Aid, kid.

And Alphonso Smith, who you traded a first round pick for, was garbage and had to be replaced by 50 year old Ty Law during the middle of the season. Law actually replaced Jack Williams, not Alphonso Smith. That little factual error aside, I understand that his rookie season was disappointing. We'll see how he does this year.

OaklandRaider
07-26-2010, 03:31 AM
He did score a single touchdown though, which is as many as your offensive "weapon" picked 7th overall did. Ayers even did that as backup playing behind a veteran while Heyward-Bey started 11 games.

Oh, and did I mention we drafted Ayers 18th overall, right in the range he was projected to go in, knowing full well that he was a multi-year project? You guys blew a top 10 pick on a receiver that was projected to go anywhere from the late first to mid 2nd, all because he ran really fast.

You're dead wrong. Heyward Bey might have been over drafted, but let's not make it sound like he was some 3rd round guy that got drafted in the top ten.

In fact, there were reports that the New York Giants were going to trade up to select had he fell in the teens.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/2009/04/23/2009-04-23_giants_targeting_maryland_receiver.html

That may seriously go down as one of the greatest draft blunders in history. Hell, this team drafted Marcus Nash and Willie Middlebrooks once upon a time and even those **** ups can't come close to touching Heyward-Bey.

The Raiders drafted Heyward Bey knowing full well that he would be a project. That's why I compare him to Demaryius Thomas when I say that they will take time to develop, and won't produce right away.

I have already said that I think he will bust and that we should've drafted Crabtree, but oh well. If he fails, we still have Louis Murphy and Schilens.

Personally, and I think I speak for all Bronco fans here, I hope Al Davis lives forever. I'm quite grateful that instead of facing any combination of Adrian Peterson, Joe Thomas, Calvin Johnson, Jake Long, Chris Long, Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford, Aaron Curry or Mark Sanchez year in and year out, we got Jabba the QB (I'll miss him), McFadden, and Heyward-Bey.

That's the same way I feel about Josh McDaniels. I hope he is your coach forever. In the short time that he's been your head coach, he's managed to trade away almost every talented player that you had on your roster. Your drafts are too early to judge but not one single player that he's drafted I can honestly say that I'm scared of. He takes Timmy Tebow and his ****** up mechanics in the first round because he's so arrogant that he thinks he can turn him into Tom Brady. He has a huge ego and thinks he's the shit when he hasn't proven anything yet. He is a Bill Bellichick wannabe. He tries to dress like him and everything, it's funny. But he will fail, just like every other coach that comes from New England (Charlie Weis, Eric Mangini, Romeo Crennel)

So let me get this straight. The guy who played on a tweaked MCL all season, behind a banged up and ineffective offensive line yet still led all rookies (not to mention your top 2 running backs combined) in rushing, is a bust in the making?

On the flip side, Darren McFadden, who has less career rushing yards than Knowshon Moreno put up in his rookie season, is a "stud in the making"?

I think someone spiked your Kool-Aid, kid.

He led all rookies in rushing because he got more carries than any other rookie. His paltry 3.8 YPC shows that he didn't do much with all the carries he got. And don't use the offensive line excuse, because his backup Corell Buckhalter sure didn't have a problem producing behind the same offensive line. I would honestly take LeSean McCoy, Beanie Wells, Donald Brown, and Shonn Greene all over Moreno.

Law actually replaced Jack Williams, not Alphonso Smith. That little factual error aside, I understand that his rookie season was disappointing. We'll see how he does this year.

Smith is slow and short, two things that a starting cornerback should never be. I can't see him being much more than a decent nickelback, and a solid punt returner in his career. His ceiling is very low.

Just think you could've had Earl Thomas or Maurkice Pouncey with that 14th overall pick, but instead you're stuck with a guy who got victimized in college by the same guy (Darrius Heyward Bey) that you like to make fun of :lol:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bzgh6GzdVVY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bzgh6GzdVVY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ursamajor
07-26-2010, 05:02 AM

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fU8TeIxafXM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fU8TeIxafXM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Is that for real? 9 catches in 11 starts? Damn, makes the Bears pick of Knox look that much better with 45 catches and 5 tds-with no starts. Maybe Al should have taken Johnny with his 1st rounder. :lol:

Bosco
07-26-2010, 02:55 PM
You're dead wrong. Heyward Bey might have been over drafted, but let's not make it sound like he was some 3rd round guy that got drafted in the top ten. I didn't say he was a 3rd rounder. I said he was a late 1st to mid 2nd.

In fact, there were reports that the New York Giants were going to trade up to select had he fell in the teens.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/2009/04/23/2009-04-23_giants_targeting_maryland_receiver.html You should sign up for a reading comprehension course. That article states the Giants had the capability to move into to the teens to draft him, not that they would actually do it.

The Raiders drafted Heyward Bey knowing full well that he would be a project. That's why I compare him to Demaryius Thomas when I say that they will take time to develop, and won't produce right away. So you guys overpick your projects by a round or more, then have them start 11 games. We pick ours in the appropriate ranges and stick them behind veteran starters.

You guys sure know how to run a football team!

I have already said that I think he will bust and that we should've drafted Crabtree, but oh well. If he fails, we still have Louis Murphy and Schilens. Oakland fans. The only ones so nonchalant about blowing a top 10 pick. You almost get the feeling that people expect that of Al Davis.

That's the same way I feel about Josh McDaniels. I hope he is your coach forever. In the short time that he's been your head coach, he's managed to trade away almost every talented player that you had on your roster. Your drafts are too early to judge but not one single player that he's drafted I can honestly say that I'm scared of. He takes Timmy Tebow and his ****** up mechanics in the first round because he's so arrogant that he thinks he can turn him into Tom Brady. He has a huge ego and thinks he's the shit when he hasn't proven anything yet. He is a Bill Bellichick wannabe. He tries to dress like him and everything, it's funny. But he will fail, just like every other coach that comes from New England (Charlie Weis, Eric Mangini, Romeo Crennel) Filed for future reference.

Smith is slow and short, two things that a starting cornerback should never be. The hell are you talking about? The guy has been timed at 4.47 in the 40. Sure he may not be a track star like Super All-Pros Darren McFadden and Darrius Heyward-Bey (lolz) but to characterize him as "slow" is just more ignorant dribble.

While 5'9 isn't ideal height, it's certainly nothing out of the ordinary. There have been many successful corners in that height range. Just in recent memory we've had Asante Samuel, Antoine Winfield and Dre Bly.

Or, for a more close to home example...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w19/Florida_Bronco/D-Will.jpg

Just think you could've had Earl Thomas or Maurkice Pouncey with that 14th overall pick, but instead you're stuck with a guy who got victimized in college by the same guy (Darrius Heyward Bey) that you like to make fun of :lol: Thomas and Pouncey were the 2010 draft class, genius.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bzgh6GzdVVY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bzgh6GzdVVY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> Did you listen to the audio at all? The announcers were talking about Maryland specifically avoiding Alphonso Smith.

But congratulations though, you find a highlight video of the only play of note Heyward-Bey made against Wake Forest. I'd stop well short of calling that "victimizing", considering it was very tight coverage and Heyward-Bey dropped the ball (imagine that!) only to have it fall back into his lap.

Bosco
07-26-2010, 03:05 PM
Is that for real? 9 catches in 11 starts? Damn, makes the Bears pick of Knox look that much better with 45 catches and 5 tds-with no starts. Maybe Al should have taken Johnny with his 1st rounder. :lol:

Yep. With a contract that has an AAV of $7.65 million dollars, they essentially paid him $850k for every catch him made. At least that's not as bad as Javon Walker, who they paid about $1.2 million for every catch he made.

OaklandRaider
07-26-2010, 08:51 PM
I didn't say he was a 3rd rounder. I said he was a late 1st to mid 2nd.

Heyward Bey's stock was rising as the draft approached. He would've gone top 15 regardless if the Raiders picked him or not because of how high his potential is.

You should sign up for a reading comprehension course. That article states the Giants had the capability to move into to the teens to draft him, not that they would actually do it.

According to two sources familiar with the team's plans, the Giants are looking to trade up in the first round with the hopes of getting into position to draft Heyward-Bey

Um, that pretty much says it all right there. As I said before, they were targeting him and planning to trade up had he fell into the teens. He would've been a top pick regardless.

So you guys overpick your projects by a round or more, then have them start 11 games. We pick ours in the appropriate ranges and stick them behind veteran starters.

You guys sure know how to run a football team!

Says the fan of the team that just drafted Tim Tebow in the first round. Wow, talk about over picking a project. Dude shouldn't have been touched before the 4th round at best.

Oakland fans. The only ones so nonchalant about blowing a top 10 pick. You almost get the feeling that people expect that of Al Davis.

A bust is a bust to me, doesn't matter where they were picked.

Filed for future reference.

You do that. :coffee:

The hell are you talking about? The guy has been timed at 4.47 in the 40. Sure he may not be a track star like Super All-Pros Darren McFadden and Darrius Heyward-Bey (lolz) but to characterize him as "slow" is just more ignorant dribble.

He ran a 4.5 IIRC. That is a very average time for a corner, especially someone as small as Smith, who should be way quicker.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets moved to safety when he inevitably fails at cornerback.

While 5'9 isn't ideal height, it's certainly nothing out of the ordinary. There have been many successful corners in that height range. Just in recent memory we've had Asante Samuel, Antoine Winfield and Dre Bly.

Or, for a more close to home example...

Dude, look at our divisions receivers. You have Vincent Jackson and Malcolm Floyd, who are both 6'5. You have Chaz Schilens (6'4) and Louis Murphy (6'3) and Dwayne Bowe who is like 6'3 also. We have big receivers in our division.

Smith's height is a big negative.

Thomas and Pouncey were the 2010 draft class, genius.

Looks like you might be the one who needs the reading comprehension course, kid. :coffee:

The pick you traded for Stubby Smith wounded up being the 14th overall pick in the 2010 draft, which as I said, could've been used to select Earl Thomas or Pouncey.

Did you listen to the audio at all? The announcers were talking about Maryland specifically avoiding Alphonso Smith.

But congratulations though, you find a highlight video of the only play of note Heyward-Bey made against Wake Forest. I'd stop well short of calling that "victimizing", considering it was very tight coverage and Heyward-Bey dropped the ball (imagine that!) only to have it fall back into his lap.

:lol: I was contemplating whether to post that video or not because Heyward did almost drop it.

But 40 yard gain = Victimizing

Bosco
07-27-2010, 12:24 AM
Says the fan of the team that just drafted Tim Tebow in the first round. Wow, talk about over picking a project. Dude shouldn't have been touched before the 4th round at best. What fantasy world do you live in? Tebow was a projected as a 3rd rounder after the season and then his stock rose considerably after he showed off his semi-corrected throwing motion. After that, many considered him to be a late 1st or early 2nd. NFL DraftScout stated he could even be an early 1st.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=66563&draftyear=2010&genpos=QB

A bust is a bust to me, doesn't matter where they were picked. That's only because A) You don't have to answer for it when they bust and B) You're not smart enough to realize how much more damaging it is to a franchise when you blow a those premium picks.

He ran a 4.5 IIRC. He's also timed in the 4.4's.

That is a very average time for a corner So now it's "average" instead of slow. Gotcha. Funny how those statements tend to change when you step into a debate with someone who knows enough about the game to call you on it.

Dude, look at our divisions receivers. You have Vincent Jackson and Malcolm Floyd, who are both 6'5. You have Chaz Schilens (6'4) and Louis Murphy (6'3) and Dwayne Bowe who is like 6'3 also. We have big receivers in our division. This pattern repeats itself all over the league, yet smaller corners still become contributors.

Looks like you might be the one who needs the reading comprehension course, kid. :coffee:

The pick you traded for Stubby Smith wounded up being the 14th overall pick in the 2010 draft, which as I said, could've been used to select Earl Thomas or Pouncey. That makes no sense (and that's what threw me off) as our original pick was the 12th. If we wanted Thomas or Pounckey we could have had them.

:lol: I was contemplating whether to post that video or not because Heyward did almost drop it.

But 40 yard gain = Victimizing Sorry, it's not "victimizing" when you get lucky. Had he had a great game besides that then you might have a point, but even with that 40 yard catch he still averaged less than 10 yards a catch.

OaklandRaider
08-06-2010, 07:59 AM

QB - Raiders.
RB - Raiders
WR - Raiders
TE - Raiders
Oline - Slightly Denver

Dline - Raiders
LBs - Raiders
CBs - Raiders
Safetys - Raiders

Special Teams - Raiders

Fixed now that Elvis Doomerville is out for the season. The only area that the Raiders don't have the advantage over the Broncos now is the offensive line, and even that is debatable because we don't even know when Clady will return. As overrated as Elvis Doomverville was to me, there is no denying that he is a top tier pass rusher. He was basically Denver's ENTIRE pass rush last year, accounting for almost 45 percent of your sacks. And it's not like the Donkeys had great depth behind him, as they are expecting huge bust Jarvis Moss ( 3 career sacks) and soon to be bust Robert Ayers ( 0 career sacks ) to replace Doom and his 17 sacks last year.

Looks like Denver is in for a long season while my Raiders are poised to make a run at the divisional crown. Sucks that Elvis got injured though, because now I have to hear all the excuses from Donk fans when they get stomped by the Raiders come week 7. :coffee: But it's been a long time coming, and I'll enjoy every minute of this debacle of a season coming up for Denver. :cool:

Apollo
08-14-2010, 08:22 AM
Wait, the Raiders have FANS?

I thought the only people that went to Raider games were looking to steal a car.

broncofaninfla
08-14-2010, 08:59 AM
You won't catch me talking any shit about the Raiders this year. I truly think they will be the surprise team of the AFC this year and think they will take the west or be in it right up until the end.

Thnikkaman
08-14-2010, 10:06 PM
Fixed now that Elvis Doomerville is out for the season. The only area that the Raiders don't have the advantage over the Broncos now is the offensive line, and even that is debatable because we don't even know when Clady will return. As overrated as Elvis Doomverville was to me, there is no denying that he is a top tier pass rusher. He was basically Denver's ENTIRE pass rush last year, accounting for almost 45 percent of your sacks. And it's not like the Donkeys had great depth behind him, as they are expecting huge bust Jarvis Moss ( 3 career sacks) and soon to be bust Robert Ayers ( 0 career sacks ) to replace Doom and his 17 sacks last year.

Looks like Denver is in for a long season while my Raiders are poised to make a run at the divisional crown. Sucks that Elvis got injured though, because now I have to hear all the excuses from Donk fans when they get stomped by the Raiders come week 7. :coffee: But it's been a long time coming, and I'll enjoy every minute of this debacle of a season coming up for Denver. :cool:

I see you've been hitting that purple drank pretty hard. The best news for Raiders fans right now would be that they canceled the 2010 season.

Bosco
09-05-2010, 03:09 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/05/report-al-davis-overrules-decision-to-cut-mike-mitchell/

Ha.

Devilspawn
09-05-2010, 04:08 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/05/report-al-davis-overrules-decision-to-cut-mike-mitchell/

Ha.
Since both are on the Raiders, I don't see a problem.

OaklandRaider
09-05-2010, 11:33 PM

Ha.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/05/broncos-spend-saturday-admitting-mistakes/

LMAO.

Poet
09-05-2010, 11:42 PM

Lies.

I remember you proclaiming him JaMarGOAT and something else gay like JaProBowler or JaFranchise.

Poet
09-05-2010, 11:50 PM

You mean like when you said if your team lost you'd leave the boards for good and then came back 8 weeks later when it was convenient?

Or when you were slurping DHB as a WR?

Your franchise is on the cusp of having the worst decade of any team in NFL history since the merger.

Bosco
09-05-2010, 11:59 PM
You mean like when you said if your team lost you'd leave the boards for good and then came back 8 weeks later when it was convenient?

Your franchise is on the cusp of having the worst decade of any team in NFL history since the merger.

I hope they continue handing out deals to their wide receivers that average about $1,000,000 per catch. At that rate, by the time the Raiders field a team that doesn't completely suck, they have a permanent spot in salary cap hell.

OaklandRaider
09-06-2010, 12:07 AM

I never said I would leave for good.

Lies. In fact I have said time and time again that I think DHB will be a bust.

And your franchise hasn't won a playoff game since before I was born.

OaklandRaider
09-06-2010, 12:09 AM
I hope they continue handing out deals to their wide receivers that average about $1,000,000 per catch. At that rate, by the time the Raiders field a team that doesn't completely suck, they have a permanent spot in salary cap hell.

Your team just basically traded away the 14th overall pick in the deepest draft in recent memory for a guy who was the second to last pick in the 09 draft.

That's funny as hell.:lol::lol:

Poet
09-06-2010, 12:10 AM

No,but you pussed out and you know it.

You slurped his talent.

And yet you've managed to top the 90's Bengals in sucking. And you've dated yourself (no, I'm not referring to your masturbation habits), we already knew that you were a younging.

Midnight Blue
09-06-2010, 02:15 AM

January 14, 2006 was "before you were born"? You type well for a 4-year-old.

:coffee:

Midnight Blue
09-06-2010, 02:18 AM
Lies.

I remember you proclaiming him JaMarGOAT and something else gay like JaProBowler or JaFranchise.

If memory serves me correctly, the term he used was "JaKing"... and he also predicted that Javon Walker was going to be the comeback player of the year. :listen:

Bosco
09-06-2010, 03:57 AM
If memory serves me correctly, the term he used was "JaKing"... and he also predicted that Javon Walker was going to be the comeback player of the year. :listen:

As he's demonstrated in this thread, he's really got a great grasp on all things football related. :rolleyes:

In a lot of ways though, he's just a typical Raiders fan. Young, loud mouthed, eager to trash talk in the offseason when everyone is a Super Bowl contender but will slink away when the Raiders turn in yet another disappointing season. On every forum I've ever spent time on, regardless of whether it's a Broncos board, most Raider fans are very similar.

CANHawk
09-16-2010, 01:23 PM
Your team just basically traded away the 14th overall pick in the deepest draft in recent memory for a guy who was the second to last pick in the 09 draft.

That's funny as hell.:lol::lol:

And I once again thank you all for Earl Thomas. :D

Bosco
09-19-2010, 07:43 PM
How about that Jason Campbell?

Bosco
09-27-2010, 02:44 AM
Do I hear crickets chirping?

Devilspawn
09-27-2010, 09:55 AM
What would you like to discuss? Run game? Defense? QB play? Choose your flavor.

sanluis
09-27-2010, 04:50 PM
What would you like to discuss? Run game? Defense? QB play? Choose your flavor.

Kickers

You want to trade??!!:shocked::lol:

Devilspawn
09-27-2010, 04:59 PM
Kickers

You want to trade??!!:shocked::lol:

yo mama sucks. :elefant:

sanluis
09-27-2010, 05:10 PM
yo mama sucks. :elefant:

Your kicker so clumsy he got tangled up in a cordless phone.:shocked::lol:

Devilspawn
09-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Your kicker so clumsy he got tangled up in a cordless phone.:shocked::lol:
Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Well well, your special teamers are so clumsy, they got tangled in FAIL. :laugh:

Devilspawn
10-10-2010, 10:57 PM
Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Well well, your special teamers are so clumsy, they got tangled in FAIL. :laugh:
Still tangled. :elefant:

sanluis
10-12-2010, 03:40 PM
Still tangled. :elefant:

Knotted up !!!!!!!!!! :mad::lol:

OaklandRaider
10-25-2010, 12:56 AM

Bosco
10-25-2010, 01:03 AM
Oh hey look who finally showed up with a win!

OaklandRaider
10-25-2010, 08:47 PM
Oh hey look who finally showed up with a win!

Child Please. I was here all week smacking with Denver fans, while you were nowhere to be seen.

Funny how almost everything you said in this thread was proven to be wrong.:lol:

sanluis
10-26-2010, 10:03 AM
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while... :coffee:

Devilspawn
10-26-2010, 12:55 PM
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while... :coffee:
You guys must be blind, deaf and dumb. :lol:

WTE
10-26-2010, 03:20 PM
You guys must be blind, deaf and dumb. :lol:

So are Yankee fans for spitting and swearing at Cliff Lee's wife at Yankee stadium.

There goes your chance at signing him. I bet Lee stays in Texas.

Devilspawn
10-26-2010, 06:31 PM
So are Yankee fans for spitting and swearing at Cliff Lee's wife at Yankee stadium.

There goes your chance at signing him. I bet Lee stays in Texas.
Idiots. I have to reason or intent to defend those morons.

Although I would love it if he came here, staying in Texas is good for baseball. If he came here it wouldn't be fair.

Bosco
10-27-2010, 04:12 PM
Child Please. I was here all week smacking with Denver fans, while you were nowhere to be seen. You must have been hiding out in other threads then, because your last post in this thread was nearly two months old. Of course your team was embarrassing itself in the process, but I might have found a slight bit of respect for you had you not gone into hiding.

Funny how almost everything you said in this thread was proven to be wrong.:lol: One game, as good as it was, does not a season make. Look no further than Jason Campbell for proof.