PDA

View Full Version : OmanePrimeTime- Season 2

Northman
06-13-2008, 11:12 PM
As you can see i created a Fantasy Football League last year and ive invited all who particpated last year. A couple havent signed up but i dont know if they are going to participate so i have 5 spots left for anyone who would like to play this year. Its free, all you need is a Yahoo account. Here is the info needed to join.

League ID#: 2830
League Name: OmanePrimeTime
Password: 123456

Tned
06-13-2008, 11:25 PM
As you can see i created a Fantasy Football League last year and ive invited all who particpated last year. A couple havent signed up but i dont know if they are going to participate so i have 5 spots left for anyone who would like to play this year. Its free, all you need is a Yahoo account. Here is the info needed to join.

League ID#: 2830
League Name: OmanePrimeTime
Password: 123456

How do you conduct your draft?

Northman
06-13-2008, 11:27 PM
How do you conduct your draft?

Its a live draft online. Right now its set to Aug 16th but thats not set in stone. It will depend who all is available to be online (at least most of players). as far as the draft lineup, those who participated last year will go in the order of how they finished with the last place person going first. But so far only 5 of the players have returned so far for this season. After that i will draw names of who goes 6-10. But the person who drafts last in the first round goes immediately first in the second and so on.

Tned
06-13-2008, 11:40 PM
Its a live draft online. Right now its set to Aug 16th but thats not set in stone. It will depend who all is available to be online (at least most of players). as far as the draft lineup, those who participated last year will go in the order of how they finished with the last place person going first. But so far only 5 of the players have returned so far for this season. After that i will draw names of who goes 6-10. But the person who drafts last in the first round goes immediately first in the second and so on.

I just joined the league, but if it is Aug. 16th, I will have to bail. I will be out of town on work the 12th through the 17th, and the night of the 16th we will be having an event so I will probably be tied up until late that night. I'll see if there is a way to un-signup.

Northman
06-13-2008, 11:42 PM
I just joined the league, but if it is Aug. 16th, I will have to bail. I will be out of town on work the 12th through the 17th, and the night of the 16th we will be having an event so I will probably be tied up until late that night. I'll see if there is a way to un-signup.

Well, dont bail yet. I can still move it if need be. Let me get the roster full and see where everyone is at. If i have to push it up a week or later i can do that. :D

Tned
06-13-2008, 11:48 PM
Well, dont bail yet. I can still move it if need be. Let me get the roster full and see where everyone is at. If i have to push it up a week or later i can do that. :D

Ok. Let me know. I will be in at least two others (one free and one money'ish). Assuming Dogfish doesn't kill me by doing it during that week, if I have to get out of this one, it will be ok.

Just let me know as we get closer. I'll be out of town/country for almost three weeks starting the 28th of June, and will have sporadic/minimal online time. PM me if something comes up, since I will be getting the PM email alerts on my phone and when I do check in on the forum, I am likely to miss posts, but will always check PMs.

Northman
06-14-2008, 11:55 AM
Ok. Let me know. I will be in at least two others (one free and one money'ish). Assuming Dogfish doesn't kill me by doing it during that week, if I have to get out of this one, it will be ok.

Just let me know as we get closer. I'll be out of town/country for almost three weeks starting the 28th of June, and will have sporadic/minimal online time. PM me if something comes up, since I will be getting the PM email alerts on my phone and when I do check in on the forum, I am likely to miss posts, but will always check PMs.

Alright man, will do. But do me a favor, just pm the best time that you would be available to do the online draft. This way it can give me an idea when you will be around for the most part. :beer:

Northman
06-16-2008, 10:17 PM
Got 3 more spots for anyone who wants to join this year.

Northman
06-21-2008, 10:27 AM
Roster full.

Right now, the draft date is set for Aug 9th at 3pm EST. But i can work with it if it is a problem for many.

We most likely will not be able to please everyone when it comes to the draft day but i will try. The most important part from here on out is for people to give me input on a day you would like to draft on. If i can get most of the group onboard for a certain day i will change it.

Also, the draft order will be based upon how people from last year finished. So unfortuantely, for the newcomers i will have to draw names and put them in accordance to how i drew them. Obviously, if some or all of you return next year you will draft according to how you finished this season.

If you have any questions just post on here or send me a personal message on any forum that i am a part of with you all. And also, have fun. :)

This will be how the draft will go:

1. The **** Crushers (Iced Realm)
2. Lynchmob
3. Gunns
4. Missy
5. Gods of Wrath
6. Baneful Gensis
7. Pasadena Reapers
8. Tned's Brawlers
9. DaBomb
10. Monolithic Demons

We will be on a snaking draft which means that once Monolithic drafts at 10 he will automatically draft first on round 2 and so on.

Tned
08-06-2008, 05:20 PM
I noticed the draft date changed recently, twice. This Saturday works for me, but if it is changed for any reason, then I am unavailable from the 11th through the 20th of this month, as I will be out of town on business and working days and evenings.

Northman
08-07-2008, 04:54 AM
The only thing that has changed is the time. Instead of 3pm its now 5pm Est. But, as in your PM to me if you need to bail im cool with that. If thats the case there will be a spot open for anyone who wants to take your place. Just let me know. :)

Northman
08-09-2008, 12:44 PM
Just a reminder for those playing in this years league that the draft is today at 5pm Est. Im going to win it anyway but i want to thank you all for playing. :)

Northman
12-19-2008, 07:53 AM
Just a quick update,

Its been a good season of some quality FF in the Primetime league this year. Currently, Tned's Brawlers are coming out strong in the Championship game with Peyton Manning scoring 103 points right off the bat. Can the Brawler's finish strong? We shall see by weekend's end. As for yours truly's Wrath? Couldnt make it back to the dance but trying to finish strong for pride's sake. Anyhow, good luck to the Brawler's and Smashers this weekend. Ought to be a good one. :)

Northman
12-23-2008, 06:26 AM
I want to say congrats to Tned for winning the OmanePrimetime League Championship. It was a good one with Realm just barely missing out. Should all players return this will be the draft order, but keep in mind that not all players returned from last year so before next season starts it could change.

1. Teen Girl Squad
2. Doom Crew (how it is you always end up at the top ill never know. You must be the lions, lol)
3. Missy's Crotch Crush
4. Da Bomb Squad
5. Gods of Wrath
6. Gunn's Gunn's
7. Baneful Genesis
8. Monolithic Demons
9. The C Smashers
10. Tned's Brawler's

Again, congrats to the winner and see ya next year!

Tned
12-23-2008, 07:31 AM
Thanks for the congrats. What started out as a promising season across the board, I wound up just missing the playoffs in one league, and then losing in the first round of two (including my money league :().

It was nice to win one.

Northman
06-25-2009, 10:44 AM
For those who played in last year's league i have sent out emails for re-invites. Last year Tned was the champion and he will be going down this year. Oh yes... lol

Anyhow, once the individuals from last year check in and sign up i will be opening the league up for anyone wanting to join in the remaining spots who would like too. Ill probably give it about a week or so before i open it up to the public.

Northman
07-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Ok, im opening up the league now to anyone who wants to join. There are 5 spots available.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

Click "Join a League" and enter this information

ID# 157305
Pass: 123456

Northman
07-10-2009, 05:34 PM
I have 3 spots left.

Northman
07-16-2009, 02:09 PM
I still have 2 spots remaining for anyone who wants to participate this year.

Northman
07-17-2009, 12:36 PM
Ok cool. We now have a full house so what i need then is for anyone on this site who is participating this year to let me know what day you will be available to do the live draft. Im shooting for somewhere within the last two weeks of August so give me some ideas on when you can be available.

Northman
07-18-2009, 12:19 PM
Alright, the draft will take place on Friday Aug 21st as of now at 6pm EST.

The Draft order is based upon who finished in last years season, the remaining participants were then selected by a lottery by the number selected. This is the draft
order with the last person going first in the round 2 and so on.

1. Miami Sharks
2. Gods of Wrath
3. Gunn's Gunns
4. Baneful Genesis
5. The **** Sma...
6. Az Snakes
7. Crawdaddy
8. The Spikes
9. Goldfish of ...
10. Sutoazul

Northman
08-10-2009, 10:12 AM
This is the first reminder for you guys participating this year in the FF league. The online draft will be Fri Aug 21, at 6pm EST. Be sure to check on your time zones to see when it is for you as it will differ. If you cannot make it, try to set up your list so that when it does it automatically you can at least get some of the players you want.

Northman
08-19-2009, 11:26 PM
People, pay attention. This friday at 6pm EST is the online draft for this league. Be ready.

Northman
08-21-2009, 12:42 PM
I would like to just remind everyone again that today is the draft for this league. Draft starts at 6pm EST. Be there or be square.

Northman
08-21-2009, 04:42 PM
17 minutes kiddies. Get ready.