PDA

View Full Version : Broncos preview on ESPN News in the next few minutes (7:45 Central Time)

Tned
06-13-2008, 07:47 PM
They are about to do a team report on the Broncos on ESPN News.

underrated29
06-13-2008, 07:53 PM
I dont see it, i only see classic boxing?

DenBronx
06-13-2008, 08:07 PM
i see reports of phil mcelson and more on the lakers.

topscribe
06-13-2008, 08:13 PM
They'll probably tell how the Broncos are going to go 7-9 again and be bridesmaids to the dolts . . .

-----

Tned
That was the 'few minutes' part. It was on around 7:48 or 7:50 or so. I taped it am about to watch it. Don't know if they will repeat it next hour.

claymore
They'll probably tell how the Broncos are going to go 7-9 again and be bridesmaids to the dolts . . .

-----
I hope they do. Broncos do better as underdogs.............

Tned
06-13-2008, 08:20 PM
Ranked 23 in power rankings.

Interviewed Jeff Legwold - RMN:

Q: Henry was inconsistant and spotty participation -- A: Team thought he could have worked through hamstring injury, when he didn't and didn't show for a work out, they cut him.
Q: Prospects for Young at every down back -- A: He wants to be and he is working hard in the weight room -- up to 211 lbs -- Selvin will have to show in TC and preseason that he can lug the ball a bunch and come back ready to go.
Q: What went wrong with defense -- A: they tried to chagne scheme in midstream. tried to open season with big guys, and after game five tried to go to a more active, 8 man in the box scheme. Wound up with a mish/mash that didn't work. Shanahan has made it clear he wants a faster/slashing defense, 8 men in the box.
Bowlen and Shanahan think the team was better than the record, and that the locker room was the problem. They cleaned house on problems in the locker room.
Marshall said they don't have any selfish receivers left.
Q: The draft -- A: Shanahan has annointed Clady a starter and Royal the returner -- took more chances on the second day guys.
Q: What are they looking for from Cutler -- A: They love Jays arm and Jay love's Jay's arm. They are trying to get him to work the underneath and check off receivers, which will open up more big plays down the field.

TXBRONC
06-13-2008, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the summary Tned.

If Selvin can prove he's an every down back I'll for it. If he can't I hope someone else can.