PDA

View Full Version : Lost Odyssey

Timmy!
06-13-2008, 07:12 PM
This game is friggin sweet. It's by the guy who did most of the FF games (including FF7). It's a traditional turned based RPG so it's not for everybody, but I you liked FF7, FF8, or Chrono Trigger/Cross you'll love this game. I'm very impressed so far. It's like a throwback to when RPG's were great, with next gen graphic and some new features. The only bad part is it's only for 360 so PS3 owners don't get to share in the fun. Has anybody else played this?

MasterShake
06-15-2008, 08:18 PM
This game is friggin sweet. It's by the guy who did most of the FF games (including FF7). It's a traditional turned based RPG so it's not for everybody, but I you liked FF7, FF8, or Chrono Trigger/Cross you'll love this game. I'm very impressed so far. It's like a throwback to when RPG's were great, with next gen graphic and some new features. The only bad part is it's only for 360 so PS3 owners don't get to share in the fun. Has anybody else played this?

I made the mistake of buying GTAIV and Ninja Gaiden II before I really heard about this, so I have to wait and finish those. I am going to buy it though, I love me some old turn based RPGs. I am also looking forward to the remake of Final Fantasy IV (which was Final Fantasy II on the SNES) for the DS next month.

Timmy!
06-15-2008, 10:27 PM
Dunno if buying GTA IV is a mistake :D LO is pretty sweet. I'm about 6 hours in. Haven't had this much fun with a turn based RPG since Chrono Cross. The boss fights are fugging tough. The dream sequences are pretty deep and make you think.

Timmy!
06-20-2008, 07:08 AM
Timmy, I'd just like to say, this game is pretty friggin sweet. Thank you for turning me on to it. :D