PDA

View Full Version : Are all Denver Post print articles about Broncos on DP.com?

Tned
07-11-2010, 01:54 AM
For those of you that get the Denver Post print edition, do they include all the Broncos articles on DP.com? I'm trying to decide if it's worth subscribing to the Kindle or DP electronic versions as TC approaches to get more Broncos coverage.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-11-2010, 12:13 PM
In the print edition today, there was nothing on the Broncos in the Sports section. As far as I am concerned, you can get everything free on denverpost.com in regards to the Broncos. The only thing I would suggest is also signing up for anything they "tag" premium, which is also free, just requires you to sign up. You will actually get more up to date information on their website, as they add - update as things happen. As far as their electronic version, I have no idea what that even is. You also can get Bronco information on line on 9news.com, cbs4denver.com, http://www.1043thefan.com/, and others as well.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-11-2010, 12:34 PM
I just clicked on E-Edition, and it states a free 30 day free trial. If you have the time, you could do that for 30 days, and then see if it contains more than their online website. The way I read it is that you will get the same edition daily as I get at home in print. If that is the case, there will be no updates, additions, as things happen, but their website is updated.