PDA

View Full Version : New Star Wars: The Clone Wars Trailer

MasterShake
06-11-2008, 11:21 PM
Can't say I'm super excited about this (would have rather seen a Knights of the Old Republic or post Return of the Jedi flick) but the more I see, the more I like. Heres the latest:

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809991325/video/8273357
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/Kenobi1_bucket/clone-wars-trailer3-01.jpg

Northman
06-11-2008, 11:24 PM
bah, its a cartoon. I dont care for cartoon versions of this series.

MasterShake
06-11-2008, 11:25 PM
bah, its a cartoon. I dont care for cartoon versions of this series.

The actual cartoon Clone Wars actually rivaled the new movies as far as story and action. I just don't know why they are revisting this era since we all know how it ends. How much story is here?

LordTrychon
06-11-2008, 11:35 PM
Thanks for the post! :salute:

Den21vsBal19
06-12-2008, 05:31 PM
The actual cartoon Clone Wars actually rivaled the new movies as far as story and action. I just don't know why they are revisting this era since we all know how it ends. How much story is here?
Some of the novels that have been set in the Clone Wars have been pretty decent, I especially like the troopers that have stronger Mandalore genetics :D

As much as anything, I think it's a bit of a proving ground, show that the interest is there before fully committing to the inter-Trilogy live action series............

EastCoastBronco
06-24-2008, 10:03 AM
This looks great. I've been excited about it since the original trailer came out. I still think they should ditch the computer animation and get Genndy Tatarovski to do a full length feature. His clone wars cartoons were great.
Also I wish George would get off his ass and give clearance for them to make Timothy Zahn's Star Wars books into feature films (without George directing, of course). For those of you that don't know, Zahn (a top notch sci-fi writer) wrote a series of 5 books in the 90's that picks up the story after the the events of Return of the Jedi. He did a fantastic job and I still can't believe they haven't been been made into movies.

Den21vsBal19
06-24-2008, 02:35 PM
This looks great. I've been excited about it since the original trailer came out. I still think they should ditch the computer animation and get Genndy Tatarovski to do a full length feature. His clone wars cartoons were great.
Also I wish George would get off his ass and give clearance for them to make Timothy Zahn's Star Wars books into feature films (without George directing, of course). For those of you that don't know, Zahn (a top notch sci-fi writer) wrote a series of 5 books in the 90's that picks up the story after the the events of Return of the Jedi. He did a fantastic job and I still can't believe they haven't been been made into movies.
Thrawn, Jade, Carrde, Pellaleon.......................HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!:rockon: