PDA

View Full Version : Join Team td30! COD4 team now hiring!

Pages : [1] 2

BOSSHOGG30
06-11-2008, 09:04 AM
Job Description
Growing COD4 Recon Team is now hiring experienced infantry and weapon/demolition experts.

Learn how Team td30 can assist in your career advancement with our free training programs!!! Show case your skills with the best task force in the business. Golden opportunity to win and win a lot!

Job Title: Recon Infantry
Primary Skills: Candidates must have prior machine gun and hand to hand combat experience.
Industry: Military
Vacancies: 6
Job City: Nation Wide
Salary: Volunteer
Hours per Week: NA
Job Duration: Contract to Direct
Degree Type: High School/GED
Experience Minimum: 1 month
Certification/Licenses: Sniper or Sub Machine gun experience a plus

Job Requirements
The ideal candidate will have a stable work history, prior experience, and be motivated to be hired by the client. Must be able to work as a team, kill without hesitation, and have good communication skills. We are looking for highly motivated killing machines with a desire to become an elite force and a team to be reckoned with. Do not apply if you are a sissy pansy who still drinks malt beverages because they can’t handle real beer.

To apply for this opportunity, please PM your resume to: Claymore or Bosshogg

Team td30 is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.

claymore
06-11-2008, 09:38 AM
OK, NTL is on board...... as soon as we get more PS3 Handles, we will post them all again.

Arkansas Bronco
06-11-2008, 09:50 AM
For an all around bronco view wouldnt [O&B] (orange and blue) be a better tag.

BOSSHOGG30
06-11-2008, 09:56 AM
My log on name is Bronko30

Yesterday I overheard a player making fun of my log on name. I didn't like that much......

So to make a long story short, I dealt with him for disrespecting me. I found that SOB, slung the rifle on the shoulder, pulled out the knife, sneaked up behind him, and tapped him on the back shoulder. He turned around with a look of surprise. A stabbed him in the jugular and stared into his eyes with no mercy as his eyes filled with fear. I waited for that moment of satisfaction to set in and then twisted the knife to make minced meat of what was left of his throat insides. I then drug his body back to Flag Station A, cut of his head and stuck it on top of the flag pole for all his buddies to see.

From that moment on there was no laughing at my log on name.

claymore
06-11-2008, 10:10 AM
For an all around bronco view wouldnt [O&B] (orange and blue) be a better tag.We can make it whatever you guys want we can even vote on it.

Should we make a standard meet up time? Cause the initial server connection is a bish.

My log on name is Bronko30

Yesterday I overheard a player making fun of my log on name. I didn't like that much......

So to make a long story short, I dealt with him for disrespecting me. I found that SOB, slung the rifle on the shoulder, pulled out the knife, sneaked up behind him, and tapped him on the back shoulder. He turned around with a look of surprise. A stabbed him in the jugular and stared into his eyes with no mercy as his eyes filled with fear. I waited for that moment of satisfaction to set in and then twisted the knife to make minced meat of what was left of his throat insides. I then drug his body back to Flag Station A, cut of his head and stuck it on top of the flag pole for all his buddies to see.

From that moment on there was no laughing at my log on name.

LMFAO!

NightTrainLayne
06-11-2008, 10:14 AM
Should we make a standard meet up time? Cause the initial server connection is a bish.

I think that would be great. If I can schedule it ahead of time, then I can make sure and be there.

I want to get better at this game. I've only played online twice, and I think I did fair for a complete noob, but trial and error is a difficult way to learn one of these games if you're playing against a bunch of guys with 6 months play-time.

claymore
06-11-2008, 10:16 AM
I think that would be great. If I can schedule it ahead of time, then I can make sure and be there.

I want to get better at this game. I've only played online twice, and I think I did fair for a complete noob, but trial and error is a difficult way to learn one of these games if you're playing against a bunch of guys with 6 months play-time.

6 months is a big huge difference! I can play from 4-9 Eastern.... Maybe a little longer. On the weekends, 7-12 AM, then whenever after that.

BOSSHOGG30
06-11-2008, 10:22 AM
I go to the gym on Mon., Wed., & Fri so I can only play from 7:00 - 11:00 e.s.t on those days.

Tues. & Thurs. I go running so I can only play from 8:00 - 11:00 e.s.t

Weekends vary but I can probably say safely that I can play from noon - 11 on those days. (give or take)

NightTrainLayne
06-11-2008, 10:26 AM
6 months is a big huge difference! I can play from 4-9 Eastern.... Maybe a little longer. On the weekends, 7-12 AM, then whenever after that.

We try to get our daughter to bed by 7:30-8:00 or so which means I could potentially play at 8:00 central (9:00 eastern), but I usually try to spend some time with the wife before she goes to bed, and she's not to keen on watching me play games on the big-screen.

9:00 central is better, but if we had a weekly night I could do 8:00 once or twice a week.

Davii
06-11-2008, 10:27 AM
So this can only be done on PS3?

I bought a 360 and the game while in Iraq. 360 is headed to Microsoft for repair.

NightTrainLayne
06-11-2008, 10:28 AM

I bought a 360 and the game while in Iraq. 360 is headed to Microsoft for repair.

I'm sure you can play it online with the 360, but we can't all play together. The servers are separate for the 360 and ps3.

Davii
06-11-2008, 10:31 AM
I'm sure you can play it online with the 360, but we can't all play together. The servers are separate for the 360 and ps3.

That's what I thought.

Anyone want to buy a 360 so I can buy a PS3?

claymore
06-11-2008, 10:32 AM

Yeah, its seperate networks.

Davii, sell your Xbox, and go PS3....... We are leading a revolution!

claymore
06-11-2008, 10:34 AM
That's what I thought.

Anyone want to buy a 360 so I can buy a PS3?
You need to edit your post to say "Its at Microsoft right now getting enhanced" Vs getting fixed!

Davii
06-11-2008, 10:39 AM
You need to edit your post to say "Its at Microsoft right now getting enhanced" Vs getting fixed!

Well, truth be told it's not getting fixed. It's getting replaced. Iraq tends to be hard on an Xbox. Even though we very rarely had time to play the damn thing, it isn't exactly the right environment for it.

To Microsoft's credit I told them that it had been in Iraq and probably had a pound of sand in it, it was pretty dinged up, etc. and they said they don't care. They offer them for sale in Iraq through the PX and they get them pretty regular from people returning home.

Slick
06-11-2008, 12:43 PM
I might buy a PS3 when I head back to the States to visit my sister. They're $900 USD here in Mexico. Until then I'm on a 360 when I game. I don't play near as much as I used to, but COD4 is a fun game when I'm not lagging all over the place. If I get one(PS3), and you guys have room, I'd love to join.

BOSSHOGG30
06-11-2008, 12:57 PM
I might buy a PS3 when I head back to the States to visit my sister. They're $900 USD here in Mexico. Until then I'm on a 360 when I game. I don't play near as much as I used to, but COD4 is a fun game when I'm not lagging all over the place. If I get one(PS3), and you guys have room, I'd love to join.

We will always have room for a fellow Bronco fan! Are you kidding! Can't wait till you can join us Slick:D

Slick
06-11-2008, 01:01 PM
We will always have room for a fellow Bronco fan! Are you kidding! Can't wait till you can join us Slick:D

Cool! Thanks Boss. I'll let you guys know. I should be heading back sometime soon.

Broncogator
06-15-2008, 03:41 PM
I guess I'm going to start playing again, might be a little rusty but I'll get my mojo back.

Tned
06-15-2008, 04:00 PM
I'm beginning to wish I had a PS3 instead of 360...

Timmy!
06-15-2008, 04:30 PM

Davii, what's your gamer tag? I have a 360 and can gamefly COD 4 again (I sent it back a couple months ago because there was nobody I knew that had it).

Tned, what's your gamertag?

Tned
06-15-2008, 04:37 PM
Davii, what's your gamer tag? I have a 360 and can gamefly COD 4 again (I sent it back a couple months ago because there was nobody I knew that had it).

Tned, what's your gamertag?

I haven't played COD4 in a few months. Got stuck on the sniper mission (single player) and haven't gone online. I have been playing Rainbow Six Vegas II single player.

Anyway, gamer tag is: cherokee flyer

Reidman
06-16-2008, 11:01 AM
Tag is Namdier on PS3

Boss I sent friend request...and I'm on board w/ td30 tag...
I'm pretty much on at all different hours but mainly Monday day time and Tuesday late night. I'll be playin all day today...

claymore
06-16-2008, 12:29 PM
Tag is Namdier on PS3

I'm pretty much on at all different hours but mainly Monday day time and Tuesday late night. I'll be playin all day today...You lucky SOB. :D

BOSSHOGG30
06-17-2008, 09:17 AM
Tag is Namdier on PS3

I'm pretty much on at all different hours but mainly Monday day time and Tuesday late night. I'll be playin all day today...

I will check today... I finally have the head set too so I can talk some trash and play.... Sucks I don't have a mute button though.

claymore
06-17-2008, 09:20 AM
I will check today... I finally have the head set too so I can talk some trash and play.... Sucks I don't have a mute button though.If we all got on there, I would almost rather do a conference call. Unless we got enough dudes in our group. I cant in good concience leave my son unattended with the game cause of alll the 13 year old smart ass's.

NightTrainLayne
06-17-2008, 09:28 AM
I enjoyed playing with you guys for a little while on Sunday.

Clay after you invited me into that game I got disconnected and couldn't hook up again. I need to play some more to get to level 12 I guess before I can add a clan tag unless I'm missing something.

I had some fun, and didn't do too bad Sunday. In that game with you Clay I had something like 6 kills and 9 deaths, so not a terrible k/d ratio for a noobie.

It was a blast, so I'll try to make some more time for it.

claymore
06-17-2008, 09:34 AM
I enjoyed playing with you guys for a little while on Sunday.

Clay after you invited me into that game I got disconnected and couldn't hook up again. I need to play some more to get to level 12 I guess before I can add a clan tag unless I'm missing something.

I had some fun, and didn't do too bad Sunday. In that game with you Clay I had something like 6 kills and 9 deaths, so not a terrible k/d ratio for a noobie.

It was a blast, so I'll try to make some more time for it.It is a blast. The hard part is the coordination. If one guy falls out, Its almost impossible to bring them back in without dropping everyone else.

It needs to be more dynamic and resilent. And I dont know the answer to it. ANyone that wants my number for better coordination, let me know.

Or if some one has an Idea for us to be able to hook up in a better way.

It almost becomes to much of a pain joining up.....

I suggest certain times of certain days. play 2 games on, take a 5 minute break, then one person send the invite wait 5 minutes, then start the game again.

Buff
06-17-2008, 12:31 PM
I'm too good for you guys :smug:

claymore
06-17-2008, 12:39 PM
I'm too good for you guys :smug:

You dont have to be in the clan, but your COD4 adult leadership has been lacking you SOB.

I still need to get a Headset, Im just to lazy to drive to best buy.

BOSSHOGG30
06-17-2008, 12:51 PM
What is the maximum amout of letters you can have for your Tag? 4?

claymore
06-17-2008, 12:57 PM
What is the maximum amout of letters you can have for your Tag? 4?
Yup....... I havent seen Beef being used so thought about that.

BOSSHOGG30
06-17-2008, 01:21 PM
So we could have:

BEEF
USSR
HACK
GPS
USA
SOS
SWAT
MILF

MOtorboat
06-17-2008, 01:21 PM
USSR

Who's the commie?

:D

BOSSHOGG30
06-17-2008, 01:26 PM
Who's the commie?

No one, but i'm sure people would hate getting beat by team USSR... plus it sticks out. :D

claymore
06-17-2008, 02:08 PM
No one, but i'm sure people would hate getting beat by team USSR... plus it sticks out. :D
POOP is taken, I saw that! Thing is we can take whatever we want. Even if we didnt create it., No way to control who can or cannot join.

Buff
06-17-2008, 07:53 PM
You dont have to be in the clan, but your COD4 adult leadership has been lacking you SOB.

I still need to get a Headset, Im just to lazy to drive to best buy.

Dude, I'm ready to take you under my wing, but you've gotta have a functioning mic for that to happen.

Buff
06-17-2008, 07:56 PM
I liked the TACO clan.

RAPE was good too.

claymore
06-17-2008, 09:12 PM
Dude, I'm ready to take you under my wing, but you've gotta have a functioning mic for that to happen.Im gonna get a blue tooth deal. That way my kid cant hear any of the 13 year old losers that should be out chasing ass and looking for weed. Instead there at there mom and dads house acting like idiots.

Im married and live with my wife, so going out and looking for ass, and weed is not cool, so I have an excuse. :coffee:

Reidman
06-18-2008, 12:10 AM
I will check today... I finally have the head set too so I can talk some trash and play.... Sucks I don't have a mute button though.

You sure...? I didn't think I had a mute button but then I realized if I hit the headset power button briefly, it mutes the mic and voila!

As for scheduling times to hook up and coordinate, I suggest using the chat room and get together that way before we even log on to the game.
Should work as long as everyone has a headset.

One other thing, if you get kicked, wait at least 5 minutes and give the other
person time to re-invite you. sometimes it takes a while to go through.

claymore
06-18-2008, 09:25 AM
Boss we got hoooked up with a loser team last night. I like Reid's suggestion of Chat before we play also.

Arkansas Bronco
06-18-2008, 09:44 AM
Sorry I wasnt around last night I logged in and waited about 5 minutes then went out for a smoke (I stayed logged in because I thought I was coming back). Ended up with my neighbor outside and working on his 4-wheeler which then led to us and our wives hanging out and drinking. Ill try tonight to get in some good playing time.

BOSSHOGG30
06-18-2008, 09:49 AM
Boss we got hoooked up with a loser team last night. I like Reid's suggestion of Chat before we play also.

I know me and you were doing pretty good I was following you around and we did pretty good for a two man team. The one time you died like 30+ times...what happened there? I think they were out to get you... probably got tired of seeing you on top the leaderboard.

Arkansas Bronco
06-18-2008, 09:55 AM
I know me and you were doing pretty good I was following you around and we did pretty good for a two man team. The one time you died like 30+ times...what happened there? I think they were out to get you... probably got tired of seeing you on top the leaderboard.

Its just how the game works one minute you rock then tides turn and you turn into a respawn machine.

BOSSHOGG30
06-18-2008, 09:59 AM
Its just how the game works one minute you rock then tides turn and you turn into a respawn machine.

Or you can be like me and 99% of the time you are the respawn machine. :laugh:

claymore
06-18-2008, 10:00 AM

If it was the 4 kill match, it was my son! He was embarresed. Or it could have been me. I had a couple real bad games.

Arkansas Bronco
06-18-2008, 10:02 AM
Or you can be like me and 99% of the time you are the respawn machine. :laugh:

The game is funny because sometimes I can rock all day then the next Im at the bottom. I just made an alt account the other day and man do I not want to prestige again. I will for sure but im getting sick of the M16 and the AK. Oh and my alt tag is Arkansas-Bronco.

claymore
06-18-2008, 10:07 AM
The game is funny because sometimes I can rock all day then the next Im at the bottom. I just made an alt account the other day and man do I not want to prestige again. I will for sure but im getting sick of the M16 and the AK. Oh and my alt tag is Arkansas-Bronco.How did you create another account? I havent even looked at that, but need to for my son.

BTW, I really likt the mix of the P90, Overkill, and the M-16 with ACOG.

NightTrainLayne
06-18-2008, 10:07 AM
I played some last night from about 9:30 central to 10:30.

Had a couple "good" games with 6-7 kills and 10 or so deaths, and one really bad one with like 2 kills and 20 deaths.

I must be doing something wrong for the in-game chat. When I logged on last-night and joined the first game before the game started my earpiece was working fine and I could hear through the earpiece.

As soon as the game started it switched over to the voice-chat coming out of the television again and I couldn't communicate through the ear-piece. Anybody know what happened? Is there a setting I need to change.

Arkansas Bronco
06-18-2008, 10:11 AM
How did you create another account? I havent even looked at that, but need to for my son.

BTW, I really likt the mix of the P90, Overkill, and the M-16 with ACOG.

Just go into the account setting and create a new one. Isnt hard I just set it up on 2 different emails to be safe. I play on my new account when no one is on line and going to try to get it to 55 and hold it and unlock everything. With Ironstrike I am going to keep prestigeing.

Edit - The p90 is one of the best guns in the game I like it best with a silencer.

claymore
06-18-2008, 10:11 AM
No Idea NTL if you went thru the configuration of the headset settings in the PS3 console

Arkansas Bronco
06-18-2008, 10:12 AM
I played some last night from about 9:30 central to 10:30.

Had a couple "good" games with 6-7 kills and 10 or so deaths, and one really bad one with like 2 kills and 20 deaths.

I must be doing something wrong for the in-game chat. When I logged on last-night and joined the first game before the game started my earpiece was working fine and I could hear through the earpiece.

As soon as the game started it switched over to the voice-chat coming out of the television again and I couldn't communicate through the ear-piece. Anybody know what happened? Is there a setting I need to change.

You try turning it off and back on? The bluetooth phones are tricky to get working right sometimes. Often you have to shut the whole system off to get it to work right.

claymore
06-18-2008, 10:16 AM
Just go into the account setting and create a new one. Isnt hard I just set it up on 2 different emails to be safe. I play on my new account when no one is on line and going to try to get it to 55 and hold it and unlock everything. With Ironstrike I am going to keep prestigeing.

Edit - The p90 is one of the best guns in the game I like it best with a silencer.Im to much of a wuss to try it. I made my son create his own class because he loves the P90 w/silencer combo. Going to try it tonight.

Arkansas Bronco
06-18-2008, 10:18 AM
Im to much of a wuss to try it. I made my son create his own class because he loves the P90 w/silencer combo. Going to try it tonight.

Make sure you put on the UAV block as well. Then you can turn into a ninja machine. Just stay out of sight.

NightTrainLayne
06-18-2008, 10:20 AM
You try turning it off and back on? The bluetooth phones are tricky to get working right sometimes. Often you have to shut the whole system off to get it to work right.

I thought that might be the case. At the same time my controller went whacko too, and I had to plug it in using the USB port right when the game was starting.

I thought it might be related, and thought it might resolve by completely restarting the system, but by then I was in the middle of a game and didn't want to quit. However, it sucked being chained to the system with that usb cable.

Has anyone else had that happen with their controller? I've had it happen 4-5 times, and the only fix seems to be to completely restart the system.

claymore
06-18-2008, 10:20 AM
Make sure you put on the UAV block as well. Then you can turn into a ninja machine. Just stay out of sight.
Im bad at that! :laugh: I love going in like gangbusters. But depending on the time of day doesnt work so well!

claymore
06-18-2008, 10:25 AM
I thought that might be the case. At the same time my controller went whacko too, and I had to plug it in using the USB port right when the game was starting.

I thought it might be related, and thought it might resolve by completely restarting the system, but by then I was in the middle of a game and didn't want to quit. However, it sucked being chained to the system with that usb cable.

Has anyone else had that happen with their controller? I've had it happen 4-5 times, and the only fix seems to be to completely restart the system.Do not have a blue tooth, but have not been thru that either......

Arkansas Bronco
06-18-2008, 10:36 AM

Has anyone else had that happen with their controller? I've had it happen 4-5 times, and the only fix seems to be to completely restart the system.

Controller as always been solid so no clue on that.

I see that you are new to the game so helpful advise is unless you are sniping, or using a single shotweapon aim alittle above the belt the kick back will bring you up.

Arkansas Bronco
06-18-2008, 10:39 AM
Im bad at that! :laugh: I love going in like gangbusters. But depending on the time of day doesnt work so well!

Me as well but I do have a create a class that I have named silent that I use from time to time. Pretty darn fun to walk right up behind your enemy and head shot em from 1 foot. On my prestige I am still using my m4 because I havnt got my p90 silencer yet but am getting very close. I use LMG's most of the time so I can take down choppers and lay cover fire.

claymore
06-18-2008, 10:58 AM
Me as well but I do have a create a class that I have named silent that I use from time to time. Pretty darn fun to walk right up behind your enemy and head shot em from 1 foot. On my prestige I am still using my m4 because I havnt got my p90 silencer yet but am getting very close. I use LMG's most of the time so I can take down choppers and lay cover fire.LMAO, you name them like I do. "Health" Dad" "Son" Kill helo's" :laugh:

Arkansas Bronco
06-18-2008, 12:14 PM
LMAO, you name them like I do. "Health" Dad" "Son" Kill helo's" :laugh:

Yea from map to map I have different choices and having it spelled out makes it much easier. Ill be on about 7 central tonight if anyone want to play and Boss send me an invite im pretty sure I dont have you on my friends list yet (and to save you from relooking it up my gamer tag is Ironstrike)

NightTrainLayne
06-18-2008, 12:23 PM
Controller as always been solid so no clue on that.

I see that you are new to the game so helpful advise is unless you are sniping, or using a single shotweapon aim alittle above the belt the kick back will bring you up.

Nobody's ever had a controller issue? Weird.

What happens is it will quit working and when I look down all four controller indicator lights will be blinking on and off, and it is not communicating with the system.

As soon as I plug in the usb cable it links back up and just the single controller indicator light is on, but then I have to play that way until restarting the system. IE, if I uplug it they go back to blinking again and it is not sync'ed up. In fact, when doing this I've gotten the message onscreen to reconnect controller 1.

Thanks for the advice on shooting. I've been trying to do that because I've learned that if your first shots are wide, you are dead.

Arkansas Bronco
06-18-2008, 12:28 PM

What happens is it will quit working and when I look down all four controller indicator lights will be blinking on and off, and it is not communicating with the system.

As soon as I plug in the usb cable it links back up and just the single controller indicator light is on, but then I have to play that way until restarting the system. IE, if I uplug it they go back to blinking again and it is not sync'ed up. In fact, when doing this I've gotten the message onscreen to reconnect controller 1.

Thanks for the advice on shooting. I've been trying to do that because I've learned that if your first shots are wide, you are dead.

Yea I still want to shoot at the head but the body shots up are the way to go. Its just that urge for the head shot that gets me. Also I dont think I have you added either so hit me with an invite as well. If we can get about 4-6 on we can go run some domination or groundwars.

Also clay on your idea about how to get a party up is pretty solid a couple games then a 5 minute rest and regroup sounds good. We need to get this going.

BOSSHOGG30
06-18-2008, 12:36 PM
I will be on tonight at about 7:00 or 8:00 e.s.t.

claymore
06-18-2008, 12:55 PM

I know what your doing, and yes I have done it. Your inadvertently hitting the "P" button in the center. It resyncs the controller to the PS every time you do it. Thats why it doesnt do it when its plugged in.

claymore
06-18-2008, 01:00 PM
Yea I still want to shoot at the head but the body shots up are the way to go. Its just that urge for the head shot that gets me. Also I dont think I have you added either so hit me with an invite as well. If we can get about 4-6 on we can go run some domination or groundwars.

Also clay on your idea about how to get a party up is pretty solid a couple games then a 5 minute rest and regroup sounds good. We need to get this going.

I will be on tonight at about 7:00 or 8:00 e.s.t.
OK here is the plan. Just incase everyone isnt added on everyones freinds list. I have all of you guys added, so.......

I will send out an invite at 7:00 PM EST tonight. Resned the invitations every minute until 7:05 PM EST. I will then start a game. Play 2 games in a row, then take a 5 minute break..... and repeat the process. If anyone invites me, I wont accept, I will just roll with whoever is in the room with me at go time.

I can even extend it to 3-4 games if you guys want. I can go indef cause my son gives me spot breaks.

Arkansas Bronco
06-18-2008, 01:59 PM
OK here is the plan. Just incase everyone isnt added on everyones freinds list. I have all of you guys added, so.......

I will send out an invite at 7:00 PM EST tonight. Resned the invitations every minute until 7:05 PM EST. I will then start a game. Play 2 games in a row, then take a 5 minute break..... and repeat the process. If anyone invites me, I wont accept, I will just roll with whoever is in the room with me at go time.

I can even extend it to 3-4 games if you guys want. I can go indef cause my son gives me spot breaks.

I wont be able to get on before 8est time. So look for me about then. Also clay what you do is turn down the invites that are sent to you then send your own back.

claymore
06-18-2008, 02:05 PM
I wont be able to get on before 8est time. So look for me about then. Also clay what you do is turn down the invites that are sent to you then send your own back.Roger, will do. Look fwd to seeing you guys........ Clay out.........

Requiem / The Dagda
06-18-2008, 05:40 PM
That's it. I'm selling my 360 and getting a PS3. I wanna be on Clay's team.

Arkansas Bronco
06-18-2008, 06:28 PM
Update tonight on the PS3 been going for about 20 minutes only at 33% so better get on it if you want playing time.

claymore
06-18-2008, 06:37 PM
Update tonight on the PS3 been going for about 20 minutes only at 33% so better get on it if you want playing time.

Yeah......... Noticed that. We are almost screwed for tonight. Lets start planning our vacations around each other, so we can drink all day and play the game. :laugh:

Arkansas Bronco
06-18-2008, 06:48 PM
Yeah......... Noticed that. We are almost screwed for tonight. Lets start planning our vacations around each other, so we can drink all day and play the game. :laugh:

I think I play a bit better after a few shots of bourbon but it goes down hill after 10.

BOSSHOGG30
06-20-2008, 10:19 AM
we did pretty good yesterday Clay, we too bad we didn't have a very good team again.. we would win a lot more missions.

claymore
06-20-2008, 10:33 AM
we did pretty good yesterday Clay, we too bad we didn't have a very good team again.. we would win a lot more missions.
I agree. Lastnight I went one on, one off with my son. He had some good games and bad games. I was busy with dinner etc.......

But yeah we got some crap teams. I hate losing. I will throw stats to the side, if they start getting the advantage, and just try to secure A, B or C.

BroncoJoe
06-20-2008, 10:37 AM
I wish I had a PS3.

:(:sad::Cry:

claymore
06-20-2008, 10:44 AM
I wish I had a PS3.

Get one dude. Your rich....... Its worth it. Then you will say "I used to like the WII"

Arkansas Bronco
06-20-2008, 10:44 AM
I agree. Lastnight I went one on, one off with my son. He had some good games and bad games. I was busy with dinner etc.......

But yeah we got some crap teams. I hate losing. I will throw stats to the side, if they start getting the advantage, and just try to secure A, B or C.

Thats the way I roll most of the time. Ill run out under heavy fire to try and grab a flag. I will often camp a flag and protect it because I view it as my flag.

claymore
06-20-2008, 10:51 AM
Thats the way I roll most of the time. Ill run out under heavy fire to try and grab a flag. I will often camp a flag and protect it because I view it as my flag.

When we play we should assign 2 flags to known members. I am less concerned about the third flag, in fact I like it when the enemy has one flag cause you know what direction they are coming from.

NightTrainLayne
06-20-2008, 10:56 AM
What times are you guys going to be playing this weekend?

BOSSHOGG30
06-20-2008, 11:02 AM
I wish I had a PS3.

Get one... you can play Blu-ray movies too! Look at the price of a Blu-Ray disc player and you will see that you get a great deal with PS3 considering you get to play awesome games and Blu-ray... it's like an XBOX360 but with better movie technology.

BOSSHOGG30
06-20-2008, 11:02 AM
When we play we should assign 2 flags to known members. I am less concerned about the third flag, in fact I like it when the enemy has one flag cause you know what direction they are coming from.

Yeah, that is what I do now... I pretty much try to control one flag and if I die I run right back to that flag and get it back.

claymore
06-20-2008, 11:23 AM
Im sticking to my 7 PM thing.

BOSSHOGG30
06-20-2008, 11:23 AM

I will probably be on for a lot of Sunday... Probably not much on Saturday because I have to do some travel.

claymore
06-20-2008, 11:24 AM
I will probably be on for a lot of Sunday... Probably not much on Saturday because I have to do some travel.

How bout tonight?

BOSSHOGG30
06-20-2008, 11:37 AM
How bout tonight?

After I get back from the gym and get some food in me... I'll be on! Get ready to dominate!

Did you get the head set yet? I see the sound icon for you but I couldn't hear you.

claymore
06-20-2008, 11:39 AM
After I get back from the gym and get some food in me... I'll be on! Get ready to dominate!

Did you get the head set yet? I see the sound icon for you but I couldn't hear you.

I might pick one up tonight. I need to see if I can mute certain people, cause my kid dosent need to here the N word over and over and over...... I cant believe some of the stuff these kids say,

BOSSHOGG30
06-20-2008, 11:49 AM
I might pick one up tonight. I need to see if I can mute certain people, cause my kid dosent need to here the N word over and over and over...... I cant believe some of the stuff these kids say,

Yeah, can you tell your son to play without the head set that the head set is daddy's.

Arkansas Bronco
06-20-2008, 11:51 AM
It gets repetitive but each game just hit select then highlight the users you want to mute and hit the x button (well I think its x, its the one on bottom).

claymore
06-20-2008, 11:59 AM
This no salute thing is driving me nuts.

slim
06-20-2008, 12:26 PM
OK, I bought a PS3. I have gotten online yet, but when I do, you SOBs better look out :shocked:

BroncoJoe
06-20-2008, 12:28 PM
This no salute thing is driving me nuts.

It's back...

NightTrainLayne
06-20-2008, 12:28 PM
OK, I bought a PS3. I have gotten online yet, but when I do, you SOBs better look out :shocked:

Finally, someone in a time zone that might match up with my late-night gaming.

claymore
06-20-2008, 12:42 PM
Awesome....... Its on.

BOSSHOGG30
06-20-2008, 01:04 PM
Now only if we can get Joe on board!

BroncoJoe
06-20-2008, 01:17 PM
Now only if we can get Joe on board!

I would be willing to accept a PS3 as a gift from one of you.

tia.

BOSSHOGG30
06-20-2008, 01:18 PM
I would be willing to accept a PS3 as a gift from one of you.

tia.

Let me see what I can do for you Joe:beer:

BroncoJoe
06-20-2008, 01:30 PM
Let me see what I can do for you Joe:beer:

I will await further instructions, Sir.

BOSSHOGG30
06-20-2008, 01:39 PM
I will await further instructions, Sir.

You might be waiting for awhile:D

MHCBill
06-20-2008, 02:48 PM
I"m tempted to by COD4... I rented it and played the single-player version. It was great!

I'm a SOCOM guy and really enjoy the third person view versus COD's first person view.

Should I go get it and play with you guys?

BroncoJoe
06-20-2008, 02:50 PM
I"m tempted to by COD4... I rented it and played the single-player version. It was great!

I'm a SOCOM guy and really enjoy the third person view versus COD's first person view.

No offense, Bill, but STUPID QUESTION.

NightTrainLayne
06-20-2008, 02:56 PM

We need more Central/Mountain time players. Yes.

BOSSHOGG30
06-20-2008, 03:12 PM

If a frog had wings would it bump it's ass all the time?

MHCBill
06-20-2008, 03:12 PM
I'm in the eastern time zone, so does that mean you don't think I should sign up? j/k

MHCBill
06-20-2008, 03:13 PM
No offense, Bill, but STUPID QUESTION.

You cut me Joe... you cut me.

MHCBill
06-20-2008, 03:14 PM
I'll see if I can find time to get it tonight or tomorrow.

Where can I find you all?

Arkansas Bronco
06-20-2008, 03:51 PM
Well you have to send a friend invite to who you want to play with after it is accepted you can send out party invites to who is on you want to play with. Like I stated in another thread I think I played like only 3 levels of the single player, Online is where its great.

NightTrainLayne
06-20-2008, 03:58 PM
I'm in the eastern time zone, so does that mean you don't think I should sign up? j/k

Damn, the picture of Invesco threw me there.

MHCBill
06-21-2008, 02:38 PM
Alright, picked up the game today... how do I hook up with you boys?

Benetto
06-21-2008, 02:47 PM
Warhawk is better!!!!Anyone got Warhawk yet?

Arkansas Bronco
06-21-2008, 03:40 PM

Got it dont play it much at all maybe once every 2 weeks. third person shooters arnt my favorite.

claymore
06-21-2008, 04:10 PM
Alright, picked up the game today... how do I hook up with you boys?Good deal Bill..... Whats your gamer tag?

Man Im going to have to get this. or since you already have COD4........ You could play it more! :D

MHCBill
06-21-2008, 04:30 PM
GamerTag... Fastballl (with three "l"s)

BOSSHOGG30
06-23-2008, 08:17 AM
GamerTag... Fastballl (with three "l"s)

I see you found your way online Bill.... Sorry I didn't get a chance to play with you... My internet was acting up last night I think because it keep kicking me off. Hopefully it will be better tonight.

claymore
06-23-2008, 08:22 AM
I see you found your way online Bill.... Sorry I didn't get a chance to play with you... My internet was acting up last night I think because it keep kicking me off. Hopefully it will be better tonight.
I dont know what it was, but yesterday I/we got linked up with some Crappy teams Boss.

Im liking Sniper allot more now to. Man the Barret really knocks there Ding Ding in the dirt!

Also I seen a dude with a Gold Barret......... So this tells me he has no girlfreind, or is married! :laugh:

BOSSHOGG30
06-23-2008, 08:51 AM
I dont know what it was, but yesterday I/we got linked up with some Crappy teams Boss.

Im liking Sniper allot more now to. Man the Barret really knocks there Ding Ding in the dirt!

Also I seen a dude with a Gold Barret......... So this tells me he has no girlfreind, or is married! :laugh:

I can't wait to get the Barrett, I always pick it up if I see it on the ground... Super powerful weapon. I'm using the G3 a lot more right now... I get most of my kills if I use that weapon. When you snipe it is harder to rack up the kills, but fun because you really tick people off more because they don't see it coming.

claymore
06-23-2008, 09:15 AM
I can't wait to get the Barrett, I always pick it up if I see it on the ground... Super powerful weapon. I'm using the G3 a lot more right now... I get most of my kills if I use that weapon. When you snipe it is harder to rack up the kills, but fun because you really tick people off more because they don't see it coming.I was using the G36C for awhile, but just fell in love with the M4 and the bandolier option. I got the red tiger stripe yesterday cause my son really wanted it. The MP-44 :confused: I think its called, is bad ass, but there is no challenge to get the red dot redicule. So.........

Im going to prestige soon again so it doesnt matter. :laugh: I will be sporting the M-16 with no perks. :mad:

MHCBill
06-23-2008, 09:20 AM
I see you found your way online Bill.... Sorry I didn't get a chance to play with you... My internet was acting up last night I think because it keep kicking me off. Hopefully it will be better tonight.I'll be on tonight... I'll hook up with you.

BOSSHOGG30
06-23-2008, 09:20 AM
We need to get a team of 6 and send two guys out to protect and obtain each flag... if we can partner up two people they can study each map and practice with each other. For example if me and you were a team we could always go after and protect flag A while MCHBILL and NTL could go after flag B and so on.

MHCBill
06-23-2008, 09:21 AM
I'm not familiar with the game obviously, but it appears that I can only pay three game types at this point. Is that true?

I think I'm level 6.

claymore
06-23-2008, 09:26 AM
I'm not familiar with the game obviously, but it appears that I can only pay three game types at this point. Is that true?

I think I'm level 6.
You should be able to play like 15 or 20. As long as you see domination in the online portion, I think thats what we are playing the most.

Reidman
06-23-2008, 09:59 AM
So, is there any perks to prestiging..? I mean besides the fact you're kicking the game's ass and repeating levels over and over. I'm close but not sure if I want to start back at square one with nothing...

Damn clay, you have a job man...:lol: Didn't you just prestige last week or something...

I thought I played a lot but I must be a rusty bucket compared to the rest of you guys... actually had my first no kill game a couple nights ago...due primarily to sleep deprivation and alcohol...but it was still embarrassing..

Also, has anyone played the shipment map in TD...? I didn't realize that map existed I guess because it never comes up. I had 29 kills which was good for last place, first place had 72 kills!!! It's gotta be the smallest map in the game...intense and fast..

BOSSHOGG30
06-23-2008, 10:06 AM
So, is there any perks to prestiging..? I mean besides the fact you're kicking the game's ass and repeating levels over and over. I'm close but not sure if I want to start back at square one with nothing...

Damn clay, you have a job man...:lol: Didn't you just prestige last week or something...

I thought I played a lot but I must be a rusty bucket compared to the rest of you guys... actually had my first no kill game a couple nights ago...due primarily to sleep deprivation and alcohol...but it was still embarrassing..

Also, has anyone played the shipment map in TD...? I didn't realize that map existed I guess because it never comes up. I had 29 kills which was good for last place, first place had 72 kills!!! It's gotta be the smallest map in the game...intense and fast..

I hate that level! I have to play it all the time..... Weird that you don't get it much... I get it like four or five times a day and I only play an hour or two a day.

Arkansas Bronco
06-23-2008, 10:08 AM
No perks its just for honor badging. If you want to hold at 55 and keep your stuff thats up to you but most guns at lv 1 are just as good. The prestige just shows you can keep on rolling no mater what you have. Ill keep doing it till I quit.

claymore
06-23-2008, 10:53 AM

Yeah, me and my son could probably play the game for 3 days straight if we didnt pull ourselves away. :laugh:

I hate that level! I have to play it all the time..... Weird that you don't get it much... I get it like four or five times a day and I only play an hour or two a day.
Me to. I did pretty good on it yesterday. But I will see guys with 90 something kills. Has to be from airstrikes and helicopters. I have gotten 45 kills twice... but geez.

No perks its just for honor badging. If you want to hold at 55 and keep your stuff thats up to you but most guns at lv 1 are just as good. The prestige just shows you can keep on rolling no mater what you have. Ill keep doing it till I quit.

I like it cause it makes the game a little harder. Im excited to get to the last prestige, but COD 4 will be out then! :laugh:

I want to get a gold weapon besiides the Desert Eagle.

BOSSHOGG30
06-23-2008, 11:16 AM
Yeah, me and my son could probably play the game for 3 days straight if we didnt pull ourselves away. :laugh:

Me to. I did pretty good on it yesterday. But I will see guys with 90 something kills. Has to be from airstrikes and helicopters. I have gotten 45 kills twice... but geez.

I like it cause it makes the game a little harder. Im excited to get to the last prestige, but COD 4 will be out then! :laugh:

I want to get a gold weapon besiides the Desert Eagle.

How do you get a gold weapon?

Arkansas Bronco
06-23-2008, 11:24 AM
How do you get a gold weapon?

max out all the challenges for the weapon class. The 45 unlocks at lv. 55

BOSSHOGG30
06-23-2008, 11:26 AM
max out all the challenges for the weapon class. The 45 unlocks at lv. 55

I'm almost there with the sniper rifles then..... I just need to get the Barrett unlocked so I can work on it.

Arkansas Bronco
06-23-2008, 11:36 AM
I'm almost there with the sniper rifles then..... I just need to get the Barrett unlocked so I can work on it.

Pretty sure thats how it works I may be wrong. If anyone knows more please explain.

claymore
06-23-2008, 11:45 AM
Pretty sure thats how it works I may be wrong. If anyone knows more please explain.
Thats how it works, but to unlock all the challenges rank and other challenges need to be complete. I cannot see having a gold weapon until Im prestiged all the way.

Have you guys heard of the Aim Bot hacks for COD4, I hope sony fixed or fixes them.

Arkansas Bronco
06-23-2008, 12:00 PM
Thats how it works, but to unlock all the challenges rank and other challenges need to be complete. I cannot see having a gold weapon until Im prestiged all the way.

Have you guys heard of the Aim Bot hacks for COD4, I hope sony fixed or fixes them.

No but im sure there are some Ive drained players with a LMG and just get hit a couple times and died, even with juggernaut.

claymore
06-23-2008, 12:03 PM
No but im sure there are some Ive drained players with a LMG and just get hit a couple times and died, even with juggernaut.Youtube it, there is a kid that gives you directions on how to do it. I would never do it, and it pisses me off. Its ridiculous simple to modify the file as well.........

Buff
06-23-2008, 12:10 PM
Prestiged up last night... I'm on the one that looks like a Sun... I think there are 2 more levels until I get to the Yellow Cross... I just like doing prestige because then it seems like your points are counting for something (though I suppose you could try to do all of the challenges and unlock the golden guns if you didn't prestige up).

Boss & Reid, what are your SN's again? Mine's JPhil, I'm on all the damn time, you guys should hit me up anytime you want to play 3 vs. 3 (Team Tactical).

I'm convinced Clay's never going to buy a functioning mic because he doesn't want us to hear his feminine voice.

claymore
06-23-2008, 12:17 PM
Prestiged up last night... I'm on the one that looks like a Sun... I think there are 2 more levels until I get to the Yellow Cross... I just like doing prestige because then it seems like your points are counting for something (though I suppose you could try to do all of the challenges and unlock the golden guns if you didn't prestige up).

Boss & Reid, what are your SN's again? Mine's JPhil, I'm on all the damn time, you guys should hit me up anytime you want to play 3 vs. 3 (Team Tactical).

I'm convinced Clay's never going to buy a functioning mic because he doesn't want us to hear his feminine voice.LMAO. I will. We need to rally start working on our strategies. And quit being so willy nilly......

How many times do you prestige before the golden cross?

Buff
06-23-2008, 12:20 PM
LMAO. I will. We need to rally start working on our strategies. And quit being so willy nilly......

How many times do you prestige before the golden cross?

I guess there are 10:

http://www.revenuerobot.com/2008/call-of-duty-4-prestige-ranking-icons-badges/

I'm on level 6

And I wouldn't be so damn willy nilly if you had a mic... But it's hard to develop any sort of strategy or figure out what game you want to play if we cant talk to one another...

claymore
06-23-2008, 12:23 PM
I guess there are 10:

I'm on level 6

And I wouldn't be so damn willy nilly if you had a mic... But it's hard to develop any sort of strategy or figure out what game you want to play if we cant talk to one another...
Oh good, I thought you had to do it 55-100 times for whatever reason. I should hit 2 tonight, or tomorrow.

Arkansas Bronco
06-23-2008, 12:30 PM
Its 10 times and its the navy cross.

BOSSHOGG30
06-23-2008, 12:44 PM
I guess there are 10:

I'm on level 6

This says this is for the Xbox 360.... Is this any different for PS3?

Buff
06-23-2008, 12:48 PM
This says this is for the Xbox 360.... Is this any different for PS3?

The medals are the same for both I think.

Slick
06-23-2008, 12:50 PM
You guys ever play Hardcore? I find that really the only gametype I can truly enjoy is HC Search and Destroy. I hate the radar on regular matches, and I think people get a little more tactical when you can't respawn.

BOSSHOGG30
06-23-2008, 12:51 PM
You guys ever play Hardcore? I find that really the only gametype I can truly enjoy is HC Search and Destroy. I hate the radar on regular matches, and I think people get a little more tactical when you can't respawn.

I haven't even tried anything really except Domination... I figure if I can't win more capture the flag matches, I don't think I will suit well an anything where I can't respawn.

Slick
06-23-2008, 12:56 PM
I haven't even tried anything really except Domination... I figure if I can't win more capture the flag matches, I don't think I will suit well an anything where I can't respawn.
Domination isn't bad. On 360 it can be 9 vs 9 instead of 6 v 6. It can get chaotic to say the least.

I come from the school of Ghost Recon and Last Man Standing gametypes(no respawns).

It's looking like I'll be heading to the States in late July or early August. I hope y'all aren't sick of this game by then. I'd really like to kill some fools with Bronco Forums buddies.

Arkansas Bronco
06-23-2008, 01:58 PM
Domination isn't bad. On 360 it can be 9 vs 9 instead of 6 v 6. It can get chaotic to say the least.

I come from the school of Ghost Recon and Last Man Standing gametypes(no respawns).

It's looking like I'll be heading to the States in late July or early August. I hope y'all aren't sick of this game by then. I'd really like to kill some fools with Bronco Forums buddies.

It cam be 9 on 9 on the ps3 as well on the ground war setting.

Benetto
06-23-2008, 02:37 PM
You jerks are gonna drive me to get a damn PS3 version of COD4 now...:tsk:

Come on guys...Whats up with Warhawk? Whos in?

BOSSHOGG30
06-23-2008, 02:45 PM
You jerks are gonna drive me to get a damn PS3 version of COD4 now...:tsk:

Come on guys...Whats up with Warhawk? Whos in?

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg306/jynxyu/Google%20Group/black-field-cricket.jpg

Damn it Benetto! Go get COD4!

MHCBill
06-23-2008, 02:47 PM
I'll be on tonight... looking forward to you all owning me... the noob!

BOSSHOGG30
06-23-2008, 02:49 PM
I'll be on tonight... looking forward to you all owning me... the noob!

If can't do better than me you really need to practice. They say you get better with practice and experience, I get worse. :D But it is fun following Claymore around and watching him dominate.

Benetto
06-23-2008, 02:51 PM
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg306/jynxyu/Google%20Group/black-field-cricket.jpg

Damn it Benetto! Go get COD4!

Problem is I have it for 360 already...Ugh....I guess I'll get it cause all you guys are homos, and don't want to play Warhawk.

BOSSHOGG30
06-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Problem is I have it for 360 already...Ugh....I guess I'll get it cause all you guys are homos, and don't want to play Warhawk.

I might get into Warhawk after I get done with COD4, but that might be awhile. No since of buying both games... I barely have enough time as it is to play COD4 without have a guilty conscience by neglecting my family. If I get hooked on another game I’m screwed, plus I know Madden will be hard to pass up when it comes out.

NightTrainLayne
06-23-2008, 03:38 PM

I tried to link up with you a while back but right when I joined the game you left. . .

We need to try and get on together again.

Best thing about Warhawk is you can join games mid-stream, so you don't have to wait for someone to get done with another one first.

Plus 16 vs. 16 battles are amazing.

Benetto we need to work together. One of us with a missile-launcher and wrench with the other driving the tank. If you can get someone to cooperate like that, you are nearly unbeatable.

Benetto
06-23-2008, 04:30 PM
I tried to link up with you a while back but right when I joined the game you left. . .

We need to try and get on together again.

Best thing about Warhawk is you can join games mid-stream, so you don't have to wait for someone to get done with another one first.

Plus 16 vs. 16 battles are amazing.

Benetto we need to work together. One of us with a missile-launcher and wrench with the other driving the tank. If you can get someone to cooperate like that, you are nearly unbeatable.

Sounds GREAT!!

I came up with a strategy last week. One of my friends comes over all the time to play split screen.. He's good at flying the warhawks, and I'm untouchable in the missle turrets...

He lures groups of Warhawks/enemies ganging up on him, towards me in the turret...And you know what happens from there...

Your strategy sounds effective as well...I'm gonna be on after work...

NightTrainLayne
06-23-2008, 04:37 PM
Sounds GREAT!!

I came up with a strategy last week. One of my friends comes over all the time to play split screen.. He's good at flying the warhawks, and I'm untouchable in the missle turrets...

He lures groups of Warhawks/enemies ganging up on him, towards me in the turret...And you know what happens from there...

Your strategy sounds effective as well...I'm gonna be on after work...

I'll try to log on tonight. When is "after work"?

I've had the same thought before too. sometimes you can sit in a turret forever before a Warhawk ventures by, but if you can get someone to lure them your direction, it would be easy pickins.

Benetto
06-23-2008, 04:56 PM
I'll try to log on tonight. When is "after work"?

I've had the same thought before too. sometimes you can sit in a turret forever before a Warhawk ventures by, but if you can get someone to lure them your direction, it would be easy pickins.
I'll be on around 5:00 PST..I'll try to catch up with you online here on the forums, to let you know when im about to power up the PS3.

MHCBill
06-23-2008, 08:13 PM
What's the deal Boss... I can't get hooked into your game.

I either get an error screen or it says the lobby is full.

I've received like 20 invites from ya, but never able to hook up.

Any ideas anyone?

BOSSHOGG30
06-23-2008, 08:34 PM

Any ideas anyone?

yeah, I'm not sure why I can't play with you... I don't usually have problems with Claymore... wonder if it is because of the maps or levels? Hopefully we figure this out soon....

How do you like the game? Are you able to play online?

Reidman
06-23-2008, 10:43 PM
I'll be running night crew tomorrow late night to early morning for anyone still awake or suffering insomnia...I'm going for first prestige, 2 lvls is all I have left. Would shoot for tonight but I have work tomorrow so I'm going to bed.

Oh Benetto, warhawk's in the mail so I'll let you know what I think...

claymore
06-23-2008, 10:50 PM

Any ideas anyone?

yeah, I'm not sure why I can't play with you... I don't usually have problems with Claymore... wonder if it is because of the maps or levels? Hopefully we figure this out soon....

How do you like the game? Are you able to play online?

Its all in the game setup............... Dude that invites............ "Must wait till the others join his lobby........... Before he selects Domination, or whatever........" If this doesnt happen, the game will not happen 99% of the time.............

I hope Sony fixes this, true weakness of the game IMHO............ But........... They probably have an ass load of costs after the game is sold................

Reidman
06-24-2008, 06:58 AM
Its all in the game setup............... Dude that invites............ "Must wait till the others join his lobby........... Before he selects Domination, or whatever........" If this doesnt happen, the game will not happen 99% of the time.............

I hope Sony fixes this, true weakness of the game IMHO............ But........... They probably have an ass load of costs after the game is sold................

Also, i read about this online but if you change some settings in your router, that can help also, assuming you're wireless. I think it has something to do with the DMZ setting of your router and manually opening 2 ports directly tied to COD but I didn't get that extensive, I just disabled the DMZ. I haven't had as many issues but still some especially when trying to join somebody else. If I'm the one inviting, there is usually no problems...weird.

claymore
06-24-2008, 07:37 AM
Also, i read about this online but if you change some settings in your router, that can help also, assuming you're wireless. I think it has something to do with the DMZ setting of your router and manually opening 2 ports directly tied to COD but I didn't get that extensive, I just disabled the DMZ. I haven't had as many issues but still some especially when trying to join somebody else. If I'm the one inviting, there is usually no problems...weird.
Smae here reid, but I usually wait until the player I invited joins my lobby...... Then I search for the game. But the down side is it takes up to 15 minutes.

MHCBill
06-24-2008, 08:41 AM

How do you like the game? Are you able to play online?Yep, been playing online for the last few days... I'm level 7 or 8.

I like the game, but it won't beat SOCOM for me. Something to hold me over until the new SOCOM comes out in September.

How do you and Clay hook up?

It would be more fun playing with you guys than in some random lobby.

claymore
06-24-2008, 08:48 AM
Yep, been playing online for the last few days... I'm level 7 or 8.

I like the game, but it won't beat SOCOM for me. Something to hold me over until the new SOCOM comes out in September.

How do you and Clay hook up?

It would be more fun playing with you guys than in some random lobby.
Bill, send me a freind request at claymore75.......

Its just a freind invite on the multiplayer options list.

BOSSHOGG30
06-25-2008, 09:11 AM
Did you guys get it working?

claymore
06-25-2008, 09:27 AM
Did you guys get it working?I havent really been on the past 2 days. I fell asleep at 8 last night
Old mans disease. If my ass meets the couch, I fall asleep.
:rolleyes:

NightTrainLayne
06-25-2008, 09:34 AM
I actually got to play around 7:00 last night for an hour or so and the damn playstation network was apparently down.

Every time I tried to log on I got a message that the network was unavailable. I played about an hour just single-player and when I was ready to shut it down, then it finally let me log onto the network.

I've never had that happen before, I guess it was just a fluke kind of thing.

MHCBill
06-25-2008, 09:44 AM
I should be on tonight... probably after 7:00PM eastern.

claymore
06-25-2008, 09:49 AM
I might have tomorrow and Friday off, so I will be on for awhile tonight as well. Did you send the friend request Bill?

BOSSHOGG30
06-25-2008, 10:14 AM
Tonight everyone get to the lobby screen and wait for Clay to invite you and click yes... then once we have everyone that is online Clay can start the game.... it may take awhile so don't click find match or anything... Clay will take care of that... When we do this I see that the play rate is better or more likely.

claymore
06-25-2008, 10:16 AM
Tonight everyone get to the lobby screen and wait for Clay to invite you and click yes... then once we have everyone that is online Clay can start the game.... it may take awhile so don't click find match or anything... Clay will take care of that... When we do this I see that the play rate is better or more likely.Ill do it, and start the game at 7:15???????

claymore
06-25-2008, 10:17 AM
I will also recheck friend requests today........

Arkansas Bronco
06-25-2008, 10:17 AM
If you would have read the COD4 thread you would have seen I explained all this about a month ago. Partying up ahead of time is the only way you have a shot at playing together.

claymore
06-25-2008, 10:21 AM
If you would have read the COD4 thread you would have seen I explained all this about a month ago. Partying up ahead of time is the only way you have a shot at playing together.Look here mister we are slow old men. :laugh:

MHCBill
06-25-2008, 11:05 AM
I might have tomorrow and Friday off, so I will be on for awhile tonight as well. Did you send the friend request Bill?No... I wasn't on last night.

I'll send it tonight right away.

claymore
06-25-2008, 12:09 PM
No... I wasn't on last night.

I'll send it tonight right away.Hell yeah, do it before 7:00 EST if you wanna meet up with Boss, I and others.

Reidman
06-26-2008, 07:04 AM
I've been trying the big games (18 players)...that is fun as hell but way
harder since there are more people gunning for your ass...:lol:

Also, the small tactical games are fun too. Played Headquarters 3 on 3 and that was awesome but I sucked so we lost...realizing there's more than just team deathmatch and domination.

Buff, just saw your post. My PSN id is Namdier. I'll add you when I get home.

MHCBill
06-26-2008, 08:39 AM
Yo Clay and Boss... it was nice playing with people you recognize, but I couldn't hear either of you last night.

This game is crazy. There's no where to hide!!!!!

claymore
06-26-2008, 08:41 AM
Yo Clay and Boss... it was nice playing with people you recognize, but I couldn't hear either of you last night.

You need to download the other 4 mas Bill. We got linked up against a really good team, man was I getting pissed at the dude with the shotgun...... He is good.

The 4 maps are free to you since you just bought the games, instructions are on a little piece of paper on the inside of your game case.

MHCBill
06-26-2008, 09:04 AM
I bought a used version of the game... will that matter?

Arkansas Bronco
06-26-2008, 09:13 AM
I bought a used version of the game... will that matter?

Most likely you will have to pay $10 for the maps since you bought it used.

MHCBill
06-26-2008, 09:15 AM
Where do I download from?

Is there an option for downloadable content on the main menu page?

BOSSHOGG30
06-26-2008, 09:17 AM
Where do I download from?

You can download it from the playstation network... that is what I did, it was 10.00 but it give you 4 cool maps

claymore
06-26-2008, 09:17 AM
Where do I dowload from?

On the main page before going into the game, you have to go into the Sony network, and look for it thru the browser. I had the code on that little piece of paper, and it took me right to the download.

You might be able to buy it off the internet at Sony or PS3.com get a code, and enter it in on the PS3.

BOSSHOGG30
06-26-2008, 09:19 AM

I turned off my head set because we didn't really have anyone using them anyways... I need to get a better one with a mute function that way when I'm not talking I can mute but still hear.

Arkansas Bronco
06-26-2008, 09:20 AM
You can download it from the playstation network... that is what I did, it was 10.00 but it give you 4 cool maps

Id say 2 cool maps. I hate creek and never have played killhouse yet.

claymore
06-26-2008, 09:26 AM
Id say 2 cool maps. I hate creek and never have played killhouse yet.I love Creek. Dont like Kill house much........

And for the regular maps, Shipment and the boat one are my least favorites.

If Sony was smart they would release maps more reguraly.

BOSSHOGG30
06-26-2008, 09:50 AM
I love Creek. Dont like Kill house much........

And for the regular maps, Shipment and the boat one are my least favorites.

If Sony was smart they would release maps more reguraly.

I like them all except for the Shipment one... that one sucks hard core... Most of the time you can even get placed after you die somewhere without getting killed within 2 seconds again... everyone just runs around blasting.

Reidman
06-26-2008, 07:01 PM
Boss and clay, would liked to have played longer but I had to leave for work...

Maybe Sunday we can hook up again..

BOSSHOGG30
06-27-2008, 08:27 AM
Clay, we did pretty good at getting control of the flags, but we didn't have much support again... we really need to get a team put together.

I was very happy with how good Bill did. Reidman is very good, and if we can get one or two more people to play regularly we will be a force. I hate barely losing to those 4 to 6 man teams that we keep running into...and we don't really have a team put together yet! Just wait till we get going!

Davii
06-27-2008, 08:36 AM
I'm going to throw an offer out here...

Send me a PS3 and COD, and I will join your team without hesitation.

I'm pretty well versed in all things needed for COD... Just sayin'...

The offers on the table.

MHCBill
06-27-2008, 09:14 AM
I'll try to be on tonight... I'm still trying to get use to this game.

It is ALL ACTION... not much camping.

BOSSHOGG30
06-27-2008, 09:20 AM
I'll try to be on tonight... I'm still trying to get use to this game.

It is ALL ACTION... not much camping.

You are doing very good.... Your picking it up a lot quicker than I am.

Arkansas Bronco
06-27-2008, 09:20 AM
Clay, we did pretty good at getting control of the flags, but we didn't have much support again... we really need to get a team put together.

I was very happy with how good Bill did. Reidman is very good, and if we can get one or two more people to play regularly we will be a force. I hate barely losing to those 4 to 6 man teams that we keep running into...and we don't really have a team put together yet! Just wait till we get going!

Ill try and put Metal Gear down and find some COD time this weekend. Im still wanting my 2nd prestige.

claymore
06-27-2008, 09:51 AM

I was very happy with how good Bill did. Reidman is very good, and if we can get one or two more people to play regularly we will be a force. I hate barely losing to those 4 to 6 man teams that we keep running into...and we don't really have a team put together yet! Just wait till we get going!Dude I dont know what it is but we get stuck with some lame ass team going up against a force. If its just you and me, I say we do an A & C I take C you take A or something. One person Might get bored depending on the game. I will be out and about and will get another headset to se we can have some coms tonight.

Bill Is doing good. Hopefully Reidman and Arkansas Bronco can get on with us again thats 5 dudes.

I really sucked last night. There was a dude with a shotgun that kept smokin my ass close up from behind. I wanted to fight that guy! :laugh:

Arkansas Bronco
06-27-2008, 10:11 AM
How many have working mikes now? Ill use mine if I can work with someone but Im not going to talk to myself.

BOSSHOGG30
06-27-2008, 10:45 AM
How many have working mikes now? Ill use mine if I can work with someone but Im not going to talk to myself.

Me and Bill have them for sure... I don't have a mute feature, but it will work till I upgrade. You just might have to deal with background noises like the dog barking or the cat hissing at the dog because the dog is trying to eat her.

Arkansas Bronco
06-27-2008, 11:02 AM
Me and Bill have them for sure... I don't have a mute feature, but it will work till I upgrade. You just might have to deal with background noises like the dog barking or the cat hissing at the dog because the dog is trying to eat her.

Always best to put the dog out before a game session and turn on cartoons for the kids or have your wife watch em. Also bring the 2 litter with you or an extra beer. :D I still dont think I have you on my friend list so send me an invite.

BOSSHOGG30
06-27-2008, 11:04 AM
Always best to put the dog out before a game session and turn on cartoons for the kids or have your wife watch em. Also bring the 2 litter with you or an extra beer. :D I still dont think I have you on my friend list so send me an invite.

what is your PS3 name?

Arkansas Bronco
06-27-2008, 11:07 AM
Ironstrike

BOSSHOGG30
06-27-2008, 11:10 AM
Ironstrike

K, I will send you an invite today... Hopefully I remember

MHCBill
06-27-2008, 12:34 PM
Tonight can't get here soon enough...

Arkansas Bronco
06-27-2008, 01:18 PM
Tonight can't get here soon enough...

Im dreading tonight, The in-laws are staying at our house for the weekend so I may be drunk pretty early.

claymore
06-27-2008, 03:53 PM
Got the metal gear solid bluetooth for the PS3, battery is charging........ and its on. Are we starting at 7? whats the schedule Boss, Bill, Ark?

Arkansas Bronco
06-27-2008, 04:47 PM
Whew just talked to the wife and her parents are staying in a hotel tonight so I should be on in about an hour may have to charge my bluetooth up as well its been a bit since it was used last.

MHCBill
06-27-2008, 04:53 PM
Got the metal gear solid bluetooth for the PS3, battery is charging........ and its on. Are we starting at 7? whats the schedule Boss, Bill, Ark?I'll be on at 7:00!!!

claymore
06-27-2008, 05:20 PM
I'll be on at 7:00!!!Ill start a game at 7, and wait till 7:15 before I start. If Boss,Ark, and You are in right away Ill start. Ill try to send Buff an invite as well.

claymore
06-27-2008, 09:44 PM
Man I had fun tonight. What a difference Communications make! I will say that the Blue tooth I bought ( Metal Gear Solid Ear Piece) Is leaps and bounds above the last one. Really clear, super clean. It hurts my ear, but I guess I will get used to that.

I only remember losing one game. Great time tonight and good Job Ark, Boss, Bill, Buff.........

BOSSHOGG30
06-27-2008, 09:53 PM
I'll be on tomorrow at about 8:00 PM EST

Arkansas Bronco
06-27-2008, 09:59 PM
sorry guys i met up with about 10 neighbors outside and it turned into a party.

claymore
06-28-2008, 06:35 AM
sorry guys i met up with about 10 neighbors outside and it turned into a party.LMFAO. Glad you got cool neighbors. Im probably the poorest one in the neighborhood. They are all White hairs to.

Reidman
06-28-2008, 06:39 AM
sorry guys i met up with about 10 neighbors outside and it turned into a party.

I notice this happens like every other night for you...lol!

I wish my neighbors were cool enough to have block parties that often..:lol:

claymore
06-28-2008, 06:44 AM

You gonna be on tonight or what?

Reidman
06-28-2008, 06:47 AM
You gonna be on tonight or what?

No, gotta work, my last night. I'll be on there in a couple hours for a bit when
I get home though. I won't have solid playing time until Sunday afternoon and Monday.

claymore
06-28-2008, 06:58 AM
No, gotta work, my last night. I'll be on there in a couple hours for a bit when
I get home though. I won't have solid playing time until Sunday afternoon and Monday.
Sweet..............Man I am so glad i chose the blue tooth I did. That thing rocks. Voice is so much clearer than the headset I had.

Reidman
06-28-2008, 07:00 AM
Sweet..............Man I am so glad i chose the blue tooth I did. That thing rocks. Voice is so much clearer than the headset I had.

Which one did you get...?

Mine isn't the best. Works ok but I'd prefer something with stereo sound and more clear.

claymore
06-28-2008, 07:05 AM
Which one did you get...?

Mine isn't the best. Works ok but I'd prefer something with stereo sound and more clear.

I got the Metal Gear Solid one. It recharges straight off of the USB port on the PS3, and works from about 30-40 feet away. I can hear myself talk on it, and it was pretty clear, as were most of the guys last night. The 20 dollar one I bought originally sucked in comparison.

But it was like $42:confused: But I found an open package one, and got it for 29.

Reidman
06-28-2008, 07:08 AM
I got the Metal Gear Solid one. It recharges straight off of the USB port on the PS3, and works from about 30-40 feet away. I can hear myself talk on it, and it was pretty clear, as were most of the guys last night. The 20 dollar one I bought originally sucked in comparison.

But it was like $42:confused: But I found an open package one, and got it for 29.

Awesome, did it come with a game or by itself?

I should think about getting a new one but I hardly use it because I'll wake the kid when he's napping...

It's time for me to get outta here. You gonna be on there in about an hour or two..? Maybe I'll see ya...

Later Clay

claymore
06-28-2008, 07:17 AM
Awesome, did it come with a game or by itself?

I should think about getting a new one but I hardly use it because I'll wake the kid when he's napping...

It's time for me to get outta here. You gonna be on there in about an hour or two..? Maybe I'll see ya...

Later Clay

Im at work right now, I gotta see how it goes here, but I will be on later.

Arkansas Bronco
06-28-2008, 07:54 AM

Yea it happens about 3-4 times a week. I usually start it. Last night I got kicked from a game and just went next door to smoke and talk and everyone walked up. Mad drinking then followed. I need an aspirin.

MHCBill
06-28-2008, 08:29 AM
I can only join Clay's party.

Whenever Boss invites me I can't connect.

Weird.

Arkansas Bronco
06-28-2008, 09:16 AM
Clay - now you see how working the mic is useful it also helps the other guys on the team that dont have mics as well when they know what we are talking about. Coordinated games can win with average players over better players. Oh yea I changed my clan tags last night as well. :D

Arkansas Bronco
06-28-2008, 09:21 AM
Bill - I just kicked you a friend invite.

Boss - Still waiting on yours or send me you user ID

claymore
06-28-2008, 09:42 AM
Bill - I just kicked you a friend invite.

Boss - Still waiting on yours or send me you user ID
Boss is Bronko30 I believe...........

claymore
06-29-2008, 02:30 PM
Gotta mow the lawn Ark and Boss........... Boss you left to soon, I think we won 4-5 games in a row. Team was really smooth...............

After house maintenance is done, vegetation eradication etc........ Ill be on.

Arkansas Bronco
06-29-2008, 02:48 PM
Gotta mow the lawn Ark and Boss........... Boss you left to soon, I think we won 4-5 games in a row. Team was really smooth...............

After house maintenance is done, vegetation eradication etc........ Ill be on.

Yea the other guy with us left because it was too boring. I may be on later depends on what all happens today.

MHCBill
06-29-2008, 03:01 PM
I may be playing a little this evening.

BOSSHOGG30
06-30-2008, 08:28 AM
Yesterday I was promoted twice... was it double points weekend again?! That was sweet. I unlocked another weapon and I have the extra weapon perk now... so that is really sweet.

claymore
06-30-2008, 08:34 AM
I started to play last night but my kids, and my friends kids were just to loud............ So I quit.

Reidman
06-30-2008, 08:42 AM
Finally prestiged last night....bout time!

I also realized I'm way better than I was when i first started playing so starting over with the minimum weapons isn't that bad.

Was listening yesterday to some punk cursing up a storm to some other guys who were a clan team. Lets just say I'm glad I had my ear piece in because every other word was M'fer...and my daughter was sitting next to me.

Sorry about yesterday morning clay, my connection was jacked from the very
first game and the lag was unbearable so I said screw it and went to bed...

claymore
06-30-2008, 08:59 AM
Finally prestiged last night....bout time!

I also realized I'm way better than I was when i first started playing so starting over with the minimum weapons isn't that bad.

Was listening yesterday to some punk cursing up a storm to some other guys who were a clan team. Lets just say I'm glad I had my ear piece in because every other word was M'fer...and my daughter was sitting next to me.

Sorry about yesterday morning clay, my connection was jacked from the very
first game and the lag was unbearable so I said screw it and went to bed...

Thats cool man. Heads up........ If you press select during game play..... It brings up the screen where it shows everyones scores....... you can mute the offensive ones on the fly while playing.

My son showed me that. :rolleyes:

Also I let the F bomb fly too. I need to get better about that.......

Arkansas Bronco
06-30-2008, 09:16 AM
Thats cool man. Heads up........ If you press select during game play..... It brings up the screen where it shows everyones scores....... you can mute the offensive ones on the fly while playing.

My son showed me that. :rolleyes:

Also I let the F bomb fly too. I need to get better about that.......

I only told you about that a few times before too. You need to take notes. :D

claymore
06-30-2008, 09:23 AM
I only told you about that a few times before too. You need to take notes. :D

LOL, allot of that stuff is coming back to me now. I was lost, when I first got this game, its comical looking back on just how lost I was!

BOSSHOGG30
06-30-2008, 09:26 AM
LOL, allot of that stuff is coming back to me now. I was lost, when I first got this game, its comical looking back on just how lost I was!

I'm still lost... I need to pay more attention to the radar or mapping screen in the lower left corner... When I'm on the cargo ship, I think i'm going in the right direction and the next thing I know is I'm at the wrong end of the ship. The enemy is probably looking at me thinking I'm trying to pull a Titanic or something.

MOtorboat
06-30-2008, 09:28 AM
Dear Boss and Clay,

This stupid game is taking up way too much of your time.

Please stop playing.

Your Friend,
MB

BOSSHOGG30
06-30-2008, 09:35 AM
Dear Boss and Clay,

This stupid game is taking up way too much of your time.

Please stop playing.

Your Friend,
MB

Dear, MB

Stop trying to play mom and go to your nearest Wal-Mart, go to the electronics section, ask someone to help you grab a Playstation 3 off the second from the bottom shelf, (I doubt you can reach it) and then pay for the item along with your first game... COD4.

Your Friend,
Bosshogg

P.S. get yourself a universal remote as well.... I still remember that picture you posted when you had 3 or 4 remotes... very sad. :beer:

Arkansas Bronco
06-30-2008, 09:55 AM
Id have to agree, one of the funnest online shooters Ive ever played.

I'm still lost... I need to pay more attention to the radar or mapping screen in the lower left corner... When I'm on the cargo ship, I think i'm going in the right direction and the next thing I know is I'm at the wrong end of the ship. The enemy is probably looking at me thinking I'm trying to pull a Titanic or something.

Im addicted to running around with a silenced AK with UAV block on. Thats pretty much all I used yesterday. The RPD is my best gun but I really enjoyed all the knife kills and 4 foot shots. Also made it easier to sneak up on flags which is what I did quite a bit I just need to switch my nades over to smoke, Ill miss my stunners.

claymore
06-30-2008, 10:23 AM
Id have to agree, one of the funnest online shooters Ive ever played.

Im addicted to running around with a silenced AK with UAV block on. Thats pretty much all I used yesterday. The RPD is my best gun but I really enjoyed all the knife kills and 4 foot shots. Also made it easier to sneak up on flags which is what I did quite a bit I just need to switch my nades over to smoke, Ill miss my stunners.

I love smoke, and I always wonder if people get pissed when I throw it on them while they are stealing the flag.

Arkansas Bronco
06-30-2008, 10:28 AM
I love smoke, and I always wonder if people get pissed when I throw it on them while they are stealing the flag.

Na I have it on another set up and was glad when ya tossed it on me yesterday. I just need to set up my silent class with it. Smoke always helps on a flag cause they dont know where the hell to shoot. If I have a LMG and see smoke I just light up the whole darn area though. :laugh:

claymore
06-30-2008, 10:50 AM
Na I have it on another set up and was glad when ya tossed it on me yesterday. I just need to set up my silent class with it. Smoke always helps on a flag cause they dont know where the hell to shoot. If I have a LMG and see smoke I just light up the whole darn area though. :laugh:

Hell yeah

I love smoke, I got tired of hitting myself with the Stun grenade!

Man did you hear those 2 kids making fun of eachother yesterday? LMFAO...... They were really zinging each other!

Reidman
06-30-2008, 12:32 PM
I'm getting on right now if anybody wants to join..

BOSSHOGG30
06-30-2008, 12:44 PM
I might be on tonight around 7:00 or 8:00 est

MHCBill
06-30-2008, 04:05 PM
Me too... probably around 8:00 eastern.

BOSSHOGG30
07-01-2008, 08:30 AM
What happened yesterday?! I depend on you guys to make up more my lack of skill

claymore
07-01-2008, 08:53 AM
What happened yesterday?! I depend on you guys to make up more my lack of skillEver since I agreed to &PM as the time, I havent been able to make it home by then! I didnt even play yesterday, my son did, but I didnt. I tried gettining all of us in a room together, but it didnt work out.

MHCBill
07-01-2008, 09:05 AM
I'm off work today so I'll probably play some this afternoon.

Clay's right though... every time I say I'll be on at such and such time I don't seem to make it. Something else always pops up.

I'll be on sometime... (there that should help)

Buff
07-01-2008, 12:42 PM
I'm usually on sometime between 5-7 PM MTN time when I get off of work and then again between 9-10 PM MTN time depending on the night...

BOSSHOGG30
07-01-2008, 03:19 PM
I found this picture of Clay of when he was a kid....

I always knew he was born to play COD

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll317/evil_enemy/funniest_michael16.jpg

claymore
07-01-2008, 03:31 PM
I found this picture of Clay of when he was a kid....

I always knew he was born to play COD

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll317/evil_enemy/funniest_michael16.jpg

That kid looks alot better at COD4 than I will ever be!

BTW, I dont know if its sony's network, or my connection, but I cant get on to save my life. Game takes so long to load its over by the time I get in, I can hear all the kids talking smack, but it times out......................

Arkansas Bronco
07-03-2008, 07:48 AM
My mom wants the boys tonight so I should be on. I know I wont be on the 4rth because Im cooking and drinking so tonight may be the only chance for the next couple days I may be able to find a spot either satarday or sunday afternoon.

claymore
07-03-2008, 08:37 AM
My mom wants the boys tonight so I should be on. I know I wont be on the 4rth because Im cooking and drinking so tonight may be the only chance for the next couple days I may be able to find a spot either satarday or sunday afternoon.
How bout we say 8 pm?

Arkansas Bronco
07-03-2008, 08:41 AM
How bout we say 8 pm?

Sounds great. Glad its later, I have to go to the butcher and liquor store after work. I should be able unless the wife troughs something new in.

Arkansas Bronco
07-03-2008, 07:06 PM
Clay we have been over it time and time again make the party first then join. I cant jump in game with ya. I clicked join every time and as always unable to join.

Edit - Ive now sat 20 minutes watching the party screen for nothing Im about to bail. I like playing with you guys but if you know a game you agreed to play comes up get it done. Dont just keep playing and sending game invites.

claymore
07-03-2008, 07:25 PM
Clay we have been over it time and time again make the party first then join. I cant jump in game with ya. I clicked join every time and as always unable to join.

Edit - Ive now sat 20 minutes watching the party screen for nothing Im about to bail. I like playing with you guys but if you know a game you agreed to play comes up get it done. Dont just keep playing and sending game invites.
I dont do that dude, I waited at least a half an hour. I think Im having network issues thru verizon. My other buddy is having the same problems here locally.

Wasnt being rude. I really do wait. Ill just opt out until this is cleared up. Even when I get on a game, it takes 5 minutes for it to start and my team already has a flag or 2 or is getting there ass's kicked.

Sorry man. But its not my fault.