PDA

View Full Version : Broncos @ Titans, week 4

BroncoWave
07-07-2010, 11:32 AM
Anyone planning on going to this one? I have some connections with Titans season tix so I will almost definitely be going. It'd be cool to meet any forum members who might be there.

BroncoBJ
07-07-2010, 04:33 PM
Damn ... You're gonna get to see Tebow play a full game just about. :fight: Lucky you. :P

BroncoWave
07-31-2010, 10:24 AM
Just got my tickets to the game, cant wait to go!

Overtime
08-02-2010, 12:38 AM
Anyone planning on going to this one? I have some connections with Titans season tix so I will almost definitely be going. It'd be cool to meet any forum members who might be there.

ah holy shit, you might finally get to meet me, cause I just scored 4 tickets to the game!

Upper Deck section 307 i believe, but i wont know for sure till the tickets get here.

I paid $195 for 4 tickets. pretty damn cheap!

we should meet up before the game and do some tailgating and drink some beer!

BroncoWave
08-02-2010, 12:58 AM
ah holy shit, you might finally get to meet me, cause I just scored 4 tickets to the game!

Upper Deck section 307 i believe, but i wont know for sure till the tickets get here.

I paid $195 for 4 tickets. pretty damn cheap!

we should meet up before the game and do some tailgating and drink some beer!

I'm in section 312 so that's pretty close. I'd love to tailgate before the game!

Overtime
08-02-2010, 01:02 AM
I'm in section 312 so that's pretty close. I'd love to tailgate before the game!

lets do it!!! we can give all the Titans fans hell and show 'em how us Bronco fans come out to support a real team!

BroncoWave
08-02-2010, 01:04 AM
Looking forward to it. Can't wait until that game, will be the first Broncos game I've been to since 2004.

Overtime
08-02-2010, 01:07 AM
Looking forward to it. Can't wait until that game, will be the first Broncos game I've been to since 2004.

last one i went to was at arrowhead Thanksgiving 2006. we lost 19-10 :tsk:

so I'm super ecstatic.

you gonna be coming from out of town I take it?

BroncoBJ
08-02-2010, 01:26 AM

You were probably at that Titans game in 2004 also huh? ;) ... I was there too then. Damn, that was a fun time. We saw that game on Saturday Night and then saw Peyton Manning break the record for most TD passes the next day vs the Chargers. Then went to St. Louis and watched MNF Rams vs Eagles. :elefant:

Fun times. Gotta love football. But I won't be at this game. Games I'll be at this year is just the Jets and Colts game. Maybe the Houston game in December. Not sure yet. But cant wait. :salute:

BroncoWave
08-02-2010, 07:40 AM
You were probably at that Titans game in 2004 also huh? ;) ... I was there too then. Damn, that was a fun time. We saw that game on Saturday Night and then saw Peyton Manning break the record for most TD passes the next day vs the Chargers. Then went to St. Louis and watched MNF Rams vs Eagles. :elefant:

Fun times. Gotta love football. But I won't be at this game. Games I'll be at this year is just the Jets and Colts game. Maybe the Houston game in December. Not sure yet. But cant wait. :salute:

Nope, at New Orleans. We kicked their asses.

BroncoBJ
08-03-2010, 12:43 AM
Nope, at New Orleans. We kicked their asses.

OH, my buddy whos a Saints fan was actually at that one. :lol: The only Saints fan I know who isn't a bandwagoner. I'm sure theres more but I knew him before they were anything.

But yea, that was a fun game. I always remember Reubens first carry and then Champs pick in the endzone. :elefant:

BroncoWave
08-03-2010, 01:02 AM
OH, my buddy whos a Saints fan was actually at that one. :lol: The only Saints fan I know who isn't a bandwagoner. I'm sure theres more but I knew him before they were anything.

But yea, that was a fun game. I always remember Reubens first carry and then Champs pick in the endzone. :elefant:

I was sitting right by the corner of the endzone where Champ got his pick. It was pretty awesome!

Overtime
08-04-2010, 06:29 PM
got my tickets today.

Section 307, Row BB, Seats 10-13.

yeah baby!

BroncoWave
08-06-2010, 12:00 AM
I'm in section 312 row X. It's a good ways up there but it's at midfield and behind the Broncos bench so not bad at all for upper deck seats.

Too bad it's not a week later or we could watch LenDale's return to Tennessee. You know he wants to stick it to them.

Tned
08-06-2010, 06:35 AM
I'm in section 312 row X. It's a good ways up there but it's at midfield and behind the Broncos bench so not bad at all for upper deck seats.

Too bad it's not a week later or we could watch LenDale's return to Tennessee. You know he wants to stick it to them.

Is there any public transport to the stadium from area hotels?

BroncoWave
08-06-2010, 11:48 AM

I'm honestly not sure. We always drive up when we go to Titans games and find somewhere close to the stadium to park. If you're planning on going the best I could suggest is try to find something on the Titans website about transportation to the games or maybe call their ticket office or something.

Tned
08-06-2010, 12:08 PM
I'm honestly not sure. We always drive up when we go to Titans games and find somewhere close to the stadium to park. If you're planning on going the best I could suggest is try to find something on the Titans website about transportation to the games or maybe call their ticket office or something.

I don't have any plans yet, but since it isn't that far, I've thought about it. If I went, and was spending the night, I would prefer public transport so I could have a couple extra beers without worrying about driving. I'll check around.

Overtime
08-07-2010, 05:33 PM

if you stay in the downtown area, you can make a quick walk to the shelby street bridge and cross the river and bam you're at the stadium.

if ya don't like walking you can take a cab to the shelby street bridge, and then walk across the bridge to the stadium.

it's all pretty centralized.

BroncoWave
08-07-2010, 09:52 PM
if you stay in the downtown area, you can make a quick walk to the shelby street bridge and cross the river and bam you're at the stadium.

if ya don't like walking you can take a cab to the shelby street bridge, and then walk across the bridge to the stadium.

it's all pretty centralized.

Now that I think about it you're right, we did do that one year. And that was on christmas night and it was one of the coldest nights I have ever experienced, so doing it in early october should be nothing.

Overtime
08-08-2010, 11:07 AM
Now that I think about it you're right, we did do that one year. And that was on christmas night and it was one of the coldest nights I have ever experienced, so doing it in early october should be nothing.

which is odd, because usually its not that darn cold down here. but last year was miserable and so was the year before.

i hope this winter is warmer than the previous two.

but this game's on the Oct 3rd, so it'll be plenty warm out still. upper 70's, lower 80's.

BroncoWave
08-14-2010, 02:57 PM
Got my tickets in the mail today! Section 312, Row X, seats 7 and 8.

Tned, any update on if you're going to the game?

Mephisto
08-17-2010, 02:02 PM
I'm in Memphis, I'm definitely going to this game! Would love to meet up with some other Broncos Jerseys.

Overtime
08-18-2010, 07:29 PM
we need to exchange phone #'s and figure out a place to meet up before the game!

so we can drink some beerz, get a little rowdy and get ready to watch the Broncos whoop some Tennessee Tits ass!

Colorado4Life
10-05-2010, 05:33 PM
The game was awesome, my honest guess is that there were 5,000-10,000 Broncos fans at the game and anyone who watched it on television probably noticed. Great turnout and great results, Go Broncos!!!