PDA

View Full Version : Coming from Tampa to Denver for first game

Pkillebr
07-02-2010, 11:52 AM
Hi everybody. I'm a big Denver fan but live in Tampa and have never gotten a chance to go to a game. For our anniversary, my wife said she was taking me to a game this year and my job was to figure out the tickets and she'd buy them and I'm looking for some guidance/advice.
Is there a chance of being able to buy single game tickets somewhere in sections 103-107 when they go on sale next weekend? Or should I plan on getting tickets from one of the online ticket sites?

Thanks!

MasterShake
07-02-2010, 01:24 PM
Its hard to pinpoint sections in the Ticketmaster sales, so your best bet would be StubHub.com. Its more expensive, but if you want a certain section thats the best way to go.

Pkillebr
07-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Sounds good, thanks for the response. =)

MasterShake
07-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Sounds good, thanks for the response. =)

No problem. Any more questions hit me up with a Private Message. You are gonna have a blast in Denver!

dogfish
07-02-2010, 04:23 PM
No problem. Any more questions hit me up with a Private Message.

how many times does T have to tell you to stop hitting on the noobs?

:huh:

MasterShake
07-02-2010, 04:24 PM
how many times does T have to tell you to stop hitting on the noobs?

:huh:

I've got some candy in my briefcase. Why don't you come inside for a moment and we can sort it out.

sneakers
07-03-2010, 05:52 AM
I liked it about 2 years ago when JayCutler4MVP!!! it seemed would alway try to hit on the new posters that were girls, and then someone else said that .....aww crap I forgot how the story went, but I am too lazy to erase this now.