PDA

View Full Version : Former Bronco QB Arrested....(weed)!

Traveler
07-01-2010, 11:56 AM
Chris Simms arrested for driving while impaired by marijuana
Posted by Michael David Smith on July 1, 2010 12:42 PM ET

Titans quarterback Chris Simms was arrested in New York City early this morning for operating a motor vehicle while impaired by marijuana, the New York Post is reporting.

According to the report, Simms "was observed with red eyes, flushed face and slurred speech at around 2 a.m."

Simms spent Thursday morning getting booked and awaiting arraignment at Manhattan Criminal Court.

Simms is the second Titans quarterback to be arrested in less than a month; Vince Young got an assault citation in June for hitting someone at a strip club in Dallas.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/01/chris-simms-arrested-for-driving-while-impaired-by-marijuana/

broncofaninfla
07-01-2010, 11:58 AM
Lmao!!!

claymore
If I just bilked someone for 6 million bucks Id be smokin weed to.

GEM
:lol: The albino had red eyes.... :lol:

honz
07-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Sounds like some pretty vicious weed he was smoking. Slurred speech?

Northman
07-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Its for his spleen problem. lol

Guess we can congratulate McD for giving Chris the money to buy the weed. hahahaa

Northman
07-01-2010, 12:04 PM
:lol: The albino had red eyes.... :lol:

http://www.petsamany.com/files/3771590/uploaded/albino%20ferret.jpg

T.K.O.
07-01-2010, 12:14 PM
anybody know how much the titans WERE GONNA PAY him ?

girler
07-01-2010, 12:21 PM
:tsk: this explains a LOT.

T.K.O.
07-01-2010, 12:23 PM

he also had "slurred skillz":D

Lonestar
07-01-2010, 12:39 PM
Its for his spleen problem. lol

Guess we can congratulate McD for giving Chris the money to buy the weed. hahahaa

As for Simms I wish him well in his future NFL endevaors.

I hope that it is all a big mistake for a guy that mikey loved so much. What a bad influence he must have had on his son.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

red98
07-01-2010, 12:44 PM

I thought th same thing when I read this part:

"Simms reeked of marijuana and admitted to officers he had smoked earlier in the car, a source said."

Also who the hell gets busted for smoking weed in the west village?

Northman
07-01-2010, 12:46 PM
I thought th same thing when I read this part:

"Simms reeked of marijuana and admitted to officers he had smoked earlier in the car, a source said."

Also who the hell gets busted for smoking weed in the west village?

Chris Simms. :lol:

Northman
07-01-2010, 12:51 PM
Josh was just trying to keep up.

You got that right. With a 8-8 record he is doing very well in the mediocre dept.

Traveler
07-01-2010, 12:56 PM
he also had "slurred skillz":D

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/Papi728/Marijuana_red_eyes.jpg

Marijuana red eyes!

Bosco
07-01-2010, 12:57 PM
You got that right. With a 8-8 record he is doing very well in the mediocre dept.

Baby steps my friend. It takes some time to finance a major drug trafficking operation.

OrangeHoof
07-01-2010, 12:59 PM
Must be "Arrest a Former Longhorn Month"

VY
Benson
Simms

T.K.O.
07-01-2010, 01:03 PM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/Papi728/Marijuana_red_eyes.jpg

Marijuana red eyes!

oh man....that kid looks just like my son:shocked:
eyes and all:laugh:

dogfish
07-01-2010, 01:04 PM
better be a little more careful with that NYC sour diesel next time, white boy. . . .

Lonestar
07-01-2010, 01:28 PM
I find it funny that those that have bitched about demozing ex players are the first to whine about an X Josh bronco.

Ah the irony.

T.K.O.
07-01-2010, 01:46 PM
at least he got busted after the broncos released him.distraction averted.
i would hate for the broncos to be in a position of waiting to see when and how long the suspesion will be:beer:

claymore
07-01-2010, 01:50 PM
I find it funny that those that have bitched about demozing ex players are the first to whine about an X Josh bronco.

Ah the irony.

:jackoff:

BroncoNut
07-01-2010, 01:50 PM
I honestly thought this was going to be a joke. I got the impress that He's the Mr. Nice Guy of the NFL

WARHORSE
07-01-2010, 01:51 PM
Well,

I dont see the Titans bringing him back to town now.

Too many old timers live in Nashville. Thats country music headquarters and you know they dont take none too kindly to them potheads down there.:lol:

Simms will be afforded the opportunity to give his account of the story, then they'll tell him: "Thank you son. We'll get back to ya."

Once he walks out the door, "Shred his contract Billy Bob and feed it to the pigs."

Chris Simms new occupation?

Hmmm.

He could start the Ricky Williams Foundation for the Marijuanically Impaired.

RWFMI

Are u wiff me?:lol:

Lonestar
07-01-2010, 01:55 PM
War surely you jest. Country music has no potheads.
Ahahahahaahahhahahaha

Bosco
07-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Where'd my comment about Mike giving Henry the money to finance his drug operation go? :confused:

Thnikkaman
07-01-2010, 02:08 PM
I totally expected this to be Jake Plummer.

T.K.O.
07-01-2010, 02:19 PM

jake grows his own and stays at home !
it's the mountains of northern idaho........nobody cares up there:elefant:

NightTrainLayne
07-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Where'd my comment about Mike giving Henry the money to finance his drug operation go? :confused:

The post it was in response to was removed by another moderator for good reason. I imagine that the thinking was that yours didn't make much sense on its own, so it was removed as "fallout".

T.K.O.
07-01-2010, 02:20 PM
i guess chris missed being "a mile high":D

Bosco
07-01-2010, 02:23 PM
The post it was in response to was removed by another moderator for good reason. I imagine that the thinking was that yours didn't make much sense on its own, so it was removed as "fallout".

Ok, thanks for the heads up.

Lonestar
07-01-2010, 02:24 PM

Actually he just looks like a hippy. He takes care of himslef as a racketball player.

dogfish
07-01-2010, 02:26 PM
War surely you jest. Country music has no potheads.
Ahahahahaahahhahahaha

yep-- war, you're clearly not a mainlander. . .

willie nelson's one of the most notorious burners around. . . country boys love that ditch weed. . .

dogfish
07-01-2010, 02:26 PM

i see jake as more the meth-head type. . .

claymore
07-01-2010, 02:29 PM
i see jake as more the meth-head type. . .

With anger/sexual assualt issues.

OrangeHoof
07-01-2010, 03:19 PM
I'm guessing that, while it might be a black eye for the PR department, Chrissie getting busted for weed may actually improve his street cred in the locker room.

Lonestar
07-01-2010, 03:30 PM
I do not think Chris has a lack of respect considering losing a spleen while playing and trying to come back.

Even before he was more of a tuff guy than most.

claymore
07-01-2010, 03:33 PM
I'm guessing that, while it might be a black eye for the PR department, Chrissie getting busted for weed may actually improve his street cred in the locker room.

I think him crying in the huddle during Tampa bay games screwed his cred beyond recognition.

KCL
07-01-2010, 03:54 PM
Chris Simms arrested for driving while impaired by marijuana
Posted by Michael David Smith on July 1, 2010 12:42 PM ET

Titans quarterback Chris Simms was arrested in New York City early this morning for operating a motor vehicle while impaired by marijuana, the New York Post is reporting.

According to the report, Simms "was observed with red eyes, flushed face and slurred speech at around 2 a.m."

Simms spent Thursday morning getting booked and awaiting arraignment at Manhattan Criminal Court.

Simms is the second Titans quarterback to be arrested in less than a month; Vince Young got an assault citation in June for hitting someone at a strip club in Dallas.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/01/chris-simms-arrested-for-driving-while-impaired-by-marijuana/

slurred speech? I would say he was doing a little drinking to get rid of the cotton mouth...:lol:

pnbronco
07-01-2010, 03:55 PM
I honestly thought this was going to be a joke. I got the impress that He's the Mr. Nice Guy of the NFL

He is really, really nice person.

Dirk
07-01-2010, 04:01 PM
Just legalize it already.....:listen:

Oh..this isn't the right forum...my bad. :D

T.K.O.
07-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Simms says he was only smoking cigarettes
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on July 1, 2010 6:19 PM ET
Chris Simms admits he told he police he was smoking when he was pulled over by police in Manhattan, but not that kind of smoking.

"My client never admitted to smoking marijuana that night. He said he was smoking cigarettes that night," Simms' attorney, Nathan Semmel, told the New York Post.

Simms' wife, who is eight months pregnant, was in the passenger seat when he was pulled over. Two passengers were in the back seat. But Semmel would like to throw them under the bus.

"The D.A. should investigate whether those two individuals were responsible for the marijuana odor. Witnesses will also corroborate that he never smoked marijuana in the car that day. It is absurd to think . . . he would ever drive in any condition intoxicated while his wife was eight months pregnant," said Semmel.

It looks like Santonio and I will have to look elsewhere to find a new wake n bake buddy in the city.

BroncoTech
07-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Brilliant cover up, tobacco kills millions a year, marijuana kills nobody. Kind of like Robert Blake's excuse, "I couldn't have shot my bitch of an ex wife, I was in the restaurant getting my gun".

Legalize already!

TXBRONC
07-01-2010, 09:12 PM
If I just bilked someone for 6 million bucks Id be smokin weed to.

Hell Clay if you had that much money you would end losing in Mexico. :D

TXBRONC
07-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Well,

I dont see the Titans bringing him back to town now.

Too many old timers live in Nashville. Thats country music headquarters and you know they dont take none too kindly to them potheads down there.:lol:

Simms will be afforded the opportunity to give his account of the story, then they'll tell him: "Thank you son. We'll get back to ya."

Once he walks out the door, "Shred his contract Billy Bob and feed it to the pigs."

Chris Simms new occupation?

Hmmm.

He could start the Ricky Williams Foundation for the Marijuanically Impaired.

RWFMI

Are u wiff me?:lol:

Hank Williams Sr. was a heroin addict.

jhildebrand
07-01-2010, 10:08 PM
Country music has no potheads.

I would argue you don't know your country music.

See Willie Nelson. :lol:

TXBRONC
07-01-2010, 10:15 PM
I would argue you don't know your country music.

See Willie Nelson. :lol:

He was known as the cocaine kid for quite awhile and as mentioned earlier Hank Williams Sr. was a heroine addict.

GGMoogly
07-01-2010, 11:36 PM
Legalize it. :bored:

T.K.O.
07-02-2010, 08:28 AM
Legalize it. :bored:

country music ?:confused::laugh: