PDA

View Full Version : ? for Weazel, Flatium, UR 29, PN and any other hockey fan here

Medford Bronco
06-25-2010, 09:19 PM
How good is the guy my Canes drafted? Skinner has lots of skill but is smallish. He seems like another Ray Whitney?

We all knew tthat Hall and Seguin would go 1-2.

I wish them well. I hope Seguin makes Boston, so I can see him every game.

Still surprised the Hawks traded Byfuglin but thier cap was at the limit.

I Love hockey. it is the most underrated sport of all time. :salute:

weazel
06-29-2010, 05:06 PM
How good is the guy my Canes drafted? Skinner has lots of skill but is smallish. He seems like another Ray Whitney?

We all knew tthat Hall and Seguin would go 1-2.

I wish them well. I hope Seguin makes Boston, so I can see him every game.

Still surprised the Hawks traded Byfuglin but thier cap was at the limit.

I Love hockey. it is the most underrated sport of all time. :salute:

Im sorry man, I know nothing about him. I didnt really look at him at all. I was hoping Neiderreiter was going to fall to them for you, but his stock was rising alot the last couple months

weazel
06-29-2010, 05:09 PM
med, this is my favorite Byfuglien video...
<object width="980" height="765"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pe7wVr-eSg0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pe7wVr-eSg0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="980" height="765"></embed></object>

pnbronco
07-01-2010, 10:13 AM
Oh you are so sweet to include me, thanks. I don't follow the young ones like that, but it was super sweet of you. Hope things are going well for you these days.

underrated29
07-01-2010, 12:37 PM
I'm sorry buddy. I also do not know much more about him other than what the scouting reports say. I had a tough and busy winter, so I did not get to put much attention in to the prospects except for the top 3 or 4.....

I will ask around, some guys on my team see what their opinions are..