PDA

View Full Version : Broncos FanFare..

Tebow4Ever
06-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Hey All, I was inquiring if any of ya will be going to the Fanfare event at Invesco this weekend? I just purchased tickets for myself,wife and our 4 year old. Looking forward to it!!

underrated29
06-05-2008, 02:55 PM
What goes on there? I have heard of it, but never been.

Tebow4Ever
06-05-2008, 03:04 PM
I guess its a deal where all the players stop by for autographs,Cheerleaders, Club personnel..Its a day for the fans..Activities, Prizes.All kinds of things supposedly. Ive never been myself. If you Go to Denverbroncos.Com.They have some info on it..

pnbronco
06-05-2008, 10:16 PM
I am, it's my Disney Land. Just don't expect too much. The autograph lines have gotten really long. The photo lines were the best, but they even gotten tough. I had a great time going up to the club level and listening to the new players.

They usually have a time where they talk about offense or defense. My husband always liked that. My head started to spin when they said this player does this and this goes here.....

Have a great time...:elefant:

Denver Native (Carol)
06-05-2008, 10:21 PM

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=266

The “Ultimate Broncos Experience” is back! The sixth annual Denver Broncos Fan Fair returns to INVESCO Field at Mile High the weekend of June 7 and 8 and will once again be packed full of events tailor-made for those that bleed orange and blue.

Event times are 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.

Tickets go on sale to the general public April 26 through Ticketmaster outlets and the INVESCO Field at Mile High box office. A limited number of "family five packs" with tickets for five people to enjoy the entire weekend cost just $50. Individual weekend passes cost $25 for adults and $15 for children ages two to 12, while children under two get in free.

Like past years, every Broncos player and coach is scheduled to attend throughout the weekend along with notable alumni, the Denver Broncos Cheerleaders and Miles the mascot. The two-day extravaganza will have a full schedule of events that will include autograph sessions, photo opportunities, Q&A sessions, on-field activities, memorabilia booths and much more!

“We look at this event as a Broncos holiday of sorts,” said team owner Pat Bowlen about Fan Fair. “Fan Fair gives us the chance to connect with our fans on a completely new level. That’s something everyone within the organization is very excited about continuing.

With four autograph areas and two photo areas ongoing throughout the weekend, fans are sure to meet their fair share of Broncos personalities. When fans want a break from with gathering player signatures, they can relax in the Game Zone or check out the valuable team history in the Broncos Museum.

And what do we have for kids? Things like their very own on-field Kid Zone full of Broncos interactive inflatables and a kids-only autograph station.

“We’ve tried to create an event that captures the essence of what it means to be a Broncos fan,” said Greg Carney, Vice President of Marketing for the Broncos.

Parking for the Denver Broncos Fan Fair will be in lots A, B, and C located on the south side of the stadium. Disabled parking is located in lots B and C along the Sports Legends Mall. Parking lots will open at 8:00 a.m. and parking will be FREE to everyone attending.

Denver Broncos Fan Fair 2008 is presented by CBS4, Newsradio 850 KOA, King Soopers, Visa, Dex Media, Fun Productions and U.S. Bank.