PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Gaiden II

MasterShake
06-05-2008, 07:41 AM
Anyone else pick this up for the 360 yet? I got it last night but can't play it until I get off work tonight. Until then, I anxiously await the bloodbath that will ensue!

MasterShake
06-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Anyone else pick this up for the 360 yet? I got it last night but can't play it until I get off work tonight. Until then, I anxiously await the bloodbath that will ensue!

Yes MasterShake, I just got done playing it myself! Have only got through three levels, but the game is incredible. You can hack peoples arms and legs off, and they still come after you. If you don't take them out quick, the grab you and explode! My favorite new weapons are the claws. It feels like Wolverine on steroids. I have to go to bed now, but I'll tell you more when I get further.

MasterShake
06-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Yes MasterShake, I just got done playing it myself! Have only got through three levels, but the game is incredible. You can hack peoples arms and legs off, and they still come after you. If you don't take them out quick, the grab you and explode! My favorite new weapons are the claws. It feels like Wolverine on steroids. I have to go to bed now, but I'll tell you more when I get further.

Right on man! That sounds awesome! Is there a ninja that turns into a spider for no reason as the first boss?

MasterShake
06-05-2008, 10:21 PM
Right on man! That sounds awesome! Is there a ninja that turns into a spider for no reason as the first boss?

Actually, yes. He killed me three times before I finally beat him. This game is already proving to be as hard as its predecessor (which is also the last time I threw a controller against a wall since Super Mario World).

MasterShake
06-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Actually, yes. He killed me three times before I finally beat him. This game is already proving to be as hard as its predecessor (which is also the last time I threw a controller against a wall since Super Mario World).

LOL! I hope I don't throw my controller due to being frustrated!

MasterShake
06-05-2008, 10:22 PM
LOL! I hope I don't throw my controller due to being frustrated!

ROFL!! Me too! Controllers are expensive!

MasterShake
06-05-2008, 10:23 PM
ROFL!! Me too! Controllers are expensive!

Hey, by the way, did you take your medication tonight? You know you tend to talk to yourself when you don't...

MasterShake
06-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Hey, by the way, did you take your medication tonight? You know you tend to talk to yourself when you don't...

Yes, we took our meds tonight. Now be quiet before I stick a knife in you....

MasterShake
06-05-2008, 10:24 PM
Yes, we took our meds tonight. Now be quiet before I stick a knife in you....

LOL! Playing too many ninja games?:laugh:

MasterShake
LOL! Playing too many ninja games?:laugh:

LOL! Guess so. Goodnight!

MasterShake
LOL! Guess so. Goodnight!

Goodnight.:salute:

MasterShake
06-05-2008, 10:25 PM
Goodnight.:salute:

LOL!

MasterShake
06-05-2008, 10:28 PM
LOL!

Are you laughing at me? :mad:

Cleveland Rocks
06-06-2008, 02:05 AM
Are you laughing at me? :mad:

No, not at all.

CR didn't buy Ninja Gaiden II, BTW.

He has Ninja Gaiden though, but has been far more interested lately in getting one of his old game systems back up from the basement and playing some Omikron.

MasterShake
06-18-2008, 10:01 PM
Ok, this game is pretty sweet. Today I killed a giant four armed werewolf in a coliseum filled with other werewolves. Then after I killed him the werewolves in the stands started pouring out at me, so I grabbed their fallen leaders weapon and killed them until a blonde with huge boobs came in her helicopter and shot missles at my attackers as I jumped on the copter to escape. And Im only halfway through!(Seriously, thats really how it went down you guys should play it)

Heres a video of that sequence I found on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsdbjS91X1I&feature=related

NameUsedBefore
06-19-2008, 05:43 AM
Ah, I see the "blonde with huge boobs" made it into the sequel.

I have the first and consider only Chaos Theory to be a better Xbox game. I'll check it out eventually, but Dead Rising is really eating (pun) my time at the moment.

MasterShake
06-19-2008, 11:15 AM
Ah, I see the "blonde with huge boobs" made it into the sequel.

I have the first and consider only Chaos Theory to be a better Xbox game. I'll check it out eventually, but Dead Rising is really eating (pun) my time at the moment.

Actually, I believe this is a different big boobed blonde. I would definitely recommend this game if you liked the first though.

LordTrychon
06-19-2008, 12:22 PM
Actually, I believe this is a different big boobed blonde. I would definitely recommend this game if you liked the first though.
I never got around to the first.

Would you recommend it to me? :confused:

;)

MasterShake
06-19-2008, 06:25 PM
I never got around to the first.

Would you recommend it to me? :confused:

;)

Only if you like awesome games! The first one you can get used for around 16 bucks (Ninja Gaiden Black)The difficulty is legendary, so be prepared for a few controller tosses. The action is second to none though, and the most fun I've had with a action game in a long time. The second one is insane with great scenarios like the one I mentioned before. In addition you fight a giant monster or sword fight a ninja master at least twice per level and enemies attack even when you hack off their limbs (ala the black knight in monty python). And until The Force Unleashed comes out it is definitely my favorite game this year.

LordTrychon
06-19-2008, 07:01 PM
Only if you like awesome games! The first one you can get used for around 16 bucks (Ninja Gaiden Black)The difficulty is legendary, so be prepared for a few controller tosses. The action is second to none though, and the most fun I've had with a action game in a long time. The second one is insane with great scenarios like the one I mentioned before. In addition you fight a giant monster or sword fight a ninja master at least twice per level and enemies attack even when you hack off their limbs (ala the black knight in monty python). And until The Force Unleashed comes out it is definitely my favorite game this year.

Ok... well nothing's going to live up to The Force Unleashed...

But if I'm done with the game I'm playing now (Age of Conan) before September... I'm definately getting Ninja Gaiden II. I just wanted to hear your thoughts anyway. :laugh:

MasterShake
08-29-2008, 12:13 PM
Ok, if anyone gives a crap I just beat this game on Path of the Master Ninja. It was the hardest game I ever played.....

Anyone get the Force Unleashed Demo yet? Its awesome!

slim
08-29-2008, 08:02 PM
MS, I guess you like talking to yourself. That is OK, I won't judge you.

I downloaded the demo for this one and I must say it seems like a pretty cool game. Of course, I have only played it a couple of times...but I can't get past the dude with the 'chucks. What is up with that guy?

MasterShake
08-29-2008, 08:47 PM
MS, I guess you like talking to yourself. That is OK, I won't judge you.

I downloaded the demo for this one and I must say it seems like a pretty cool game. Of course, I have only played it a couple of times...but I can't get past the dude with the 'chucks. What is up with that guy?

Hmmm. Are you playing the first Ninja Gaiden? I don't remember fighting a nunchuck dude in this one.

slim
08-29-2008, 08:52 PM
Hmmm. Are you playing the first Ninja Gaiden? I don't remember fighting a nunchuck dude in this one.

IDK...how many are there?

MasterShake
08-29-2008, 09:13 PM
IDK...how many are there?

Well, there were 2 in the arcade, 3 on the NES, 1 on the orignal Xbox (which had the nunchuck dude) and now this one. Heres a vid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJOUyHM3gik&feature=related

NameUsedBefore
08-29-2008, 09:31 PM
I just stick to the walls against the nunchuk guy in NG1.

Reidman
08-29-2008, 09:42 PM
Last one I played was Sigma and that was pretty cool..

I remember staying up till early morning at my firends house playing the original for the Sega...