PDA

View Full Version : who's gonna be at mile high oct.17th for the broncos vs. jets ?

T.K.O.
06-22-2010, 10:01 PM
i always go to at least 1 game a year and this year the broncs are playing nyj on my birthday.
my first question is does anyone have spare seats? i usually get them off ebay or craigslist as i no longer live in the denver area.
but more imortantly who on the forums will be there ?
i would love to meet some of you guys/gals......it's gonna be fun and hopefully will be a very meaningful game for the broncos!
i usually have to grab a burger across the parking lot (and up the hill) at BK.
but i would love to hook up and bring some ribs or steaks to somebodies tailgate grill !:elefant:

BroncoBJ
06-22-2010, 10:13 PM
Yea, I usually go to 3 or 4 or so games a year. This game is 1 of the games I'm wanting to go to though. But I'm waiting for tickets to go on sale. Has anyone heard what day they will be? I'm guessing it will probably be July 17th or around there but I havn't heard anything official now. :fight:

broncobryce
06-22-2010, 10:27 PM
Yea, I usually go to 3 or 4 or so games a year. This game is 1 of the games I'm wanting to go to though. But I'm waiting for tickets to go on sale. Has anyone heard what day they will be? I'm guessing it will probably be July 17th or around there but I havn't heard anything official now. :fight:

I thought you had season tickets BJ?

BroncoBJ
06-22-2010, 10:28 PM
I thought you had season tickets BJ?

:lol: What made you think I have season tickets? Naw man, That'd be dope though. I usually just pick out 3 or so games that I wanna go to each year and go to them. :elefant:

broncobryce
06-22-2010, 10:32 PM
:lol: What made you think I have season tickets? Naw man, That'd be dope though. I usually just pick out 3 or so games that I wanna go to each year and go to them. :elefant:

I just assumed from the videos you post on youtube. I assumed you were a rich drug dealer. ;)

BroncoBJ
06-23-2010, 04:51 AM
I just assumed from the videos you post on youtube. I assumed you were a rich drug dealer. ;)

:lol: A drug dealer? Why would you think that? smh

But naw, I'm not a season ticket holder. Just go to games here and there. Would be sick going to every game though. :elefant:

MasterShake
06-23-2010, 07:40 AM
It depends on what tickets I can get. I try to get the half price tickets for 1 game every year, but this year I am shooting for the Colts game. The closest game to my birthday would be against SF in London. My second choice would be the Jets, I'll let you know!

T.K.O.
06-23-2010, 10:18 AM
i remember a few years back on my birthday .broncos vs raiders. i was visiting my sister in berkeley (she used to live in oakland)and she had about 15 people over for a bbQ and the game and i was the only bronco fan in the house.they were all givin' me shiz before the game about sportin' my bronco gear etc...
then the game started and the broncs put a 34-3 (or something like that) whippin on the turds.......best birthday i kind of remember:laugh:

broncophan
06-28-2010, 01:02 PM
http://www.milehighreport.com/2010/6/28/1541251/denver-broncos-single-game-tickets

Single game tickets go on sale July 10............wish I lived close to Denver...:(

BroncoBJ
06-28-2010, 07:06 PM
http://www.milehighreport.com/2010/6/28/1541251/denver-broncos-single-game-tickets

Single game tickets go on sale July 10............wish I lived close to Denver...:(

:salute: Thanks for the post. Been waiting on this. I'm glad its not the 17th since theres a wedding I have to be at that day. :elefant: Its earlier in July then it usually is but thats good stuff. :salute:

T.K.O.
06-28-2010, 07:23 PM
i signed up so i have a slim shot at the 1/2 priced seats...that would be sweeeeeeet !
on the other hand i dont know if it's worth the risk to wait until 2pm to try and get in on the 1/2 price tix?
i may have to buy them at 10 am then try for more at 2:confused:

BroncoBJ
06-29-2010, 08:00 PM
i signed up so i have a slim shot at the 1/2 priced seats...that would be sweeeeeeet !
on the other hand i dont know if it's worth the risk to wait until 2pm to try and get in on the 1/2 price tix?
i may have to buy them at 10 am then try for more at 2:confused:

Naw, theres plenty of tickets available at 2 o clock for half price actually. Although it is really hard to get tickets together. Like 4 together or 2 together. Its hard. I tend to get scattered seats and do it that way. I don't need to sit by my friends. :lol: But theres still tickets available at 2.

Italianmobstr7
06-30-2010, 12:37 PM
I'm going to the game the week after this one Vs the Raiders. Pretty stoked about it. Wish I was going to this one, but it didn't work out for the people coming with me.